Sword art Online questions

General discussion related to these two novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Ravime
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Sword art Online questions

Post by Ravime »

Okay i dont read much but sword art online is beast anyway what volume does it continue off of the first? or is their even a volume about Kiriko finding asuna in the real world? please tell me it's killing me this is a beast manga/book thing lol

Please and Thank You
Ushwood
Asakura Ryoko Terminator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Sword art Online questions

Post by Ushwood »

First, why not ask that in the main SAO thread? It's for questions too you know.

Second, the direct continuation of vol.1 is 3, but I don't recommend you reading 3 before 2, because in vol. 2 some characters are introduced who play a big role in 3 and further.

Third, yes, Kirito will find Asuna in the real world... but no more spoilers for you.
Ravime
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Sword art Online questions

Post by Ravime »

aha i see thanks i really appreciate it lol and i thought i was posting in the right area my appologies anyway you helped so much and okay i get it i downloaded Vols 1-8 but it went back to the game so i was like whats going on here cause i was so pumped and excited about him getting outta the game and thanks lol i'm glad you didn't give anymore spoilers :p

Return to “Sword Art Online & Accel World”