Sword Art Online

General discussion related to these two novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Shiroux
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Sword Art Online

Post by Shiroux »

edit....name change i guess.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Edits, though I wonder how does that updator work.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ben1234 »

I've been wondering the same. I've managed to somehow decompile the app in my computer but I can't even find the file that connects to the BT wiki :?
curious
Astral Realm

Post by curious »

so this vol 10 only cover chapter 4 and 5 of the web novel ??
BeginnerXP
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BeginnerXP »

curious wrote:so this vol 10 only cover chapter 4 and 5 of the web novel ??
Plus a new chapter happened between them. I still haven't read the Interlude II yet, that might be new too.
woyo
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by woyo »

BeginnerXP wrote:
curious wrote:so this vol 10 only cover chapter 4 and 5 of the web novel ??
Plus a new chapter happened between them. I still haven't read the Interlude II yet, that might be new too.
take a glimpse a little, it seem that interlude II are part of chapter 5 of the web novel.
haven't seen the dark side of chapter 05 of the web novel, or did i miss something here :?:
BeginnerXP
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BeginnerXP »

To be honest, I only read a little bit into chapter 5 of web version before deciding to wait for volume 10. Currently I'm still on chapter 2 of volume 10, so I don't know about the dark side you mentioned.

But let's not discussing about untranslated content here. I'd recommend animesuki forums for the purpose, I won't visit there before I finished reading the entire Alicization web version though.
Cryum
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cryum »

That instinctive horror which suppressed rationality was the point of hunting the Wind Wasp.
should point be replaced with challenge?
If a tricky flight-type's weakness could be accurately attacked, then fighting against an opponent on the ground it would look slow by comparison.
If a tricky flight-type's weakness could be accurately attacked, then an opponent on the ground would look slow by comparison.
would this be more suitable?
If you got sick of the world, and made it better to gain some peace of mind, would you be selfish or selfless?
Pryun
Asakura Ryoko Terminator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Pryun »

no to the first point(i would have used challenge myself otherwise), maybe to the second.
Chloesong
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Chloesong »

@translators: I'd like to help out as an english editor. Any work available? I haven't seen any activity on the google docs, so I am assuming that the translators are working through different mediums. Let me know how I can help here or though pm.

Ps. Ty for the new SS!!! Highly enjoying them. :)
Ghizz
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Ghizz »

one question, what volumes/chapters are missing in the project? Is there a list so I know what I have missed out? Starting this series as a newcomer and quite excited!
Pryun
Asakura Ryoko Terminator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Pryun »

Long time no see, chloe! Ping is supposed to do 10, so you'll not be seeing anything until he starts. Which should be soon, I hope.
Chloesong
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Chloesong »

Hey Pryun! It's nice to be welcomed back, haha. I'll be on standby and keep checking google docs then. I see a lot of past activity/uploads of non-SAO docs on google, so I think Ping must be working really hard. I'm excited for the continuation of Alicization too and really glad it's part of his schedule. The illustrations look good. :)

And also, thank you for your work on Rondo!! It's a fun read and I'm a daily follower of the updates. I love the little details on game play and glad that Kawahara-sensei decided to do a restart on SAO. It fleshes out Kirito' and Asuna's story, but isn't it funny just how often they see each other? At least every two days so far. I know there wouldn't be much of a story if all he did was train solo, but K and A have a lot more early interactions than I assumed. He's a rather social solo. :P

I just started playing Xenoblade Chronicles this past week, so it's expecially fun to read Rondo and see familar terms like ''aggro range" and 'cooling of the technique'. Thank you for translating. :)

*ahem* We editor class support the clearer translators. Good luck!
BeginnerXP
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BeginnerXP »

Hey Chloesong, It's been a while.

Rondo, which is being translated by Pryun, is quite a big story, so we'll have our Aincrad fix for a long while. As for inactivity on google docs, The_Ping is the only translator who is still using it for his pre-edit scripts anyway, other translators don't use/don't have access to BCotFM folder there, so it's normal that you don't see it active lately.

Aria/Rondo/Concerto are what author wrote recently to retell the story of Aincrad arc, I don't know how long he'll continue writing this retelling SS, but more of Aincrad is always the good thing to me anyway =)
justAguest
Astral Realm

Post by justAguest »

hello guys, im just a new fan of SAO series and i have a question about timeline
in vol 5 chapt 6 Kirito said when he converted his avatar that he left almost all of his items in Agil's shop at the 50th floor(December 2025) but in vol 7 floor 22nd just opened on December 24th 2025(according to Asuna's line)
im a bit confused why Agil's shop is on 50th floor which should still unexplored at that time ?
well its just a trivial question but i wish someone would kindly explain it to me

Thank you

p.s. im not good in English so please dont mad about my language

Return to “Sword Art Online & Accel World”