Sword Art Online

General discussion related to these two novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Cryum
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Sword Art Online

Post by Cryum »

Should we have a separate discussion thread for Progressive? Or should it be merged with the Anime thread? On a side note, the manga version of Progressive is looking like quite the action adventure.
If you got sick of the world, and made it better to gain some peace of mind, would you be selfish or selfless?
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

Cryum wrote:Should we have a separate discussion thread for Progressive? Or should it be merged with the Anime thread? On a side note, the manga version of Progressive is looking like quite the action adventure.
I think we should add a new topic for Progression, since its a reboot after all. Would make sorting through SAO and SAO Progressive easier.
But lets leave that decision to Tap.
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

My ranking of the SAO mangas :

Progressive > 4-koma > Girls Ops > [Drop line] >> Fairy Dance >>>> Aincrad
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
Tap
Kyon's Imouto-Chan
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Tap »

I don't really see much of a point for a separate thread, but...

Anyway, I'm not in charge of the place, Vaelis is. (probably)
Tap
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by Tap »

...Okay, I'm honestly giving up on editing chapter 8, so if anyone wants to do it instead, send me a message somehow.
Mainly reducing passive voice, pointing out weird / vague / awkward areas, punctuation and tenses checking.
Drake
Reader

Post by Drake »

Tap wrote:...Okay, I'm honestly giving up on editing chapter 8, so if anyone wants to do it instead, send me a message somehow.
Mainly reducing passive voice, pointing out weird / vague / awkward areas, punctuation and tenses checking.
Yeah - I can take that on if you are happy for me to do so...
I can either take chapter 8 from your blog, or if you have an intermediate version I can PM you an e-mail address.

Cheers :D
Drake
MyGawd
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by MyGawd »

well we're almost there guys if oculus rift gets better then we'll probably playing SAO before a decade will pass :3
Empire's Strongest
Gohankuten
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Gohankuten »

MyGawd wrote:well we're almost there guys if oculus rift gets better then we'll probably playing SAO before a decade will pass :3
We're nowhere close. Oculus rift is not close to true VR.
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by Rohan123 »

Gohankuten wrote:
MyGawd wrote:well we're almost there guys if oculus rift gets better then we'll probably playing SAO before a decade will pass :3
We're nowhere close. Oculus rift is not close to true VR.
But we are making progress, if things keep going well, who knows what we can achieve in the next few decades? :D
Though, I will wait some days after game launches before I join, just in case. :lol:
Gohankuten
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Gohankuten »

Rohan123 wrote:
But we are making progress, if things keep going well, who knows what we can achieve in the next few decades? :D
Though, I will wait some days after game launches before I join, just in case. :lol:
The smart guy that wants to catch people will wait for the second game to lul all the people into a false sense of security and then capture them all on launch day after hyping it up to the extreme to make sure everyone tries it out. The second game would have more people try it out at launch than the first cause it will have the people that are scared of bugs happening with the first join in as well. So you would be caught no matter what.
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by Rohan123 »

Gohankuten wrote:
Rohan123 wrote:
The smart guy that wants to catch people will wait for the second game to lul all the people into a false sense of security and then capture them all on launch day after hyping it up to the extreme to make sure everyone tries it out. The second game would have more people try it out at launch than the first cause it will have the people that are scared of bugs happening with the first join in as well. So you would be caught no matter what.
I will never join any game till a few weeks after its launch, that should work :P
Tap
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by Tap »

What, if a game at the quality of SAO comes out, you don't want to be one of the first few to try it out?
Sludge
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sludge »

Tap wrote:What, if a game at the quality of SAO comes out, you don't want to be one of the first few to try it out?
Not that we are anywhere near intercepting brain signals , but hell yeah I'm jumping in as soon as possible.

2 years away from work just to work on my swordsmanship ? hell yeah!
A little threat of death ain't keeping me out!
Cindynka
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cindynka »

Tap wrote:What, if a game at the quality of SAO comes out, you don't want to be one of the first few to try it out?
I wouldn't even care if I knew about the 'death game'... Just let me play it!
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by Rohan123 »

Cindynka wrote:
I wouldn't even care if I knew about the 'death game'... Just let me play it!
I worry about the human race sometimes... :lol:

Return to “Sword Art Online & Accel World”