Accel World

General discussion related to these two novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Xplorer30
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Project request- accel world

Post by Xplorer30 »

I think you two are mistaken with what I mean.

If I put up the volume 2 prologue, it will spoil light novel readers on baka-tsuki who haven't caught up to all of novel volume 1 with manga version.
jonathanasdf
Kyon's Imouto-Chan
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by jonathanasdf »

I'd say put it, if they choose to read it themselves out of order and get spoiled, they can't really blame anyone...
larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

I don't get it. If they don't read it, they won't get spoiled. If they read it, they should know they are getting spoiled. So the problem escapes me.
Xplorer30
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Xplorer30 »

Ok, I put up the volume 2 prologue.

Still need to decide if I should move forward with volume 2 or head back to volume 1. That's for later, now back to SAO side story...
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Hmm? You mean because vol 1 isnt complete? Thats really not a problem, we have many such projects - so if they jump ahead and get spoiled its all the readers fault.
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

So Xplorer, can I verify that you are a willing translator for this project before I pm the big boss?
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

It's more like Mangetsu no Kuroneko are involved in that project.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

larethian wrote:So Xplorer, can I verify that you are a willing translator for this project before I pm the big boss?
If I remember right Xplorer was interested to let it be a teaser as long as there arent any other translators for this project...

Darklor

Xplorer30
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Xplorer30 »

Darklor wrote:
larethian wrote:So Xplorer, can I verify that you are a willing translator for this project before I pm the big boss?
If I remember right Xplorer was interested to let it be a teaser as long as there arent any other translators for this project...
What he said, I don't know if I can handle the full project for too long. But without any pressure, I might stick with it longer...
Xplorer30
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Xplorer30 »

Teh_ping wrote:It's more like Mangetsu no Kuroneko are involved in that project.
Hmm, who's that? Wonder if they are willing to share.
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

Xplorer30 wrote:What he said, I don't know if I can handle the full project for too long. But without any pressure, I might stick with it longer...
anyway, I already PMed assuming you are one and it was approved. *lucky

And btw, you are not slow at all. Please don't compare yourself with newtypes like Teh_Ping, js06, and Hikari. They have irregular equipment and abilities like Trans-AM, Noble Phantasms, Bankai, Time Manipulation Magic, just to list a few.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Accel World (D)

Post by Darklor »

Xplorer dont fear that anything would change, only because this is now a full project. You can still translate at you own speed and will, but you will get probably more readers now... :twisted: ;)

Darklor

Xplorer30
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Accel World (D)

Post by Xplorer30 »

Hmm, well guess will see what happens. I am still on my SAO side story break right now though.
Xplorer30
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Accel World

Post by Xplorer30 »

I am back from my SAO side trip. I have decided to continue with volume 2 and hope that Sharramon will eventually have some time to help with volume 1.

Accel World volume 2 is new to me, I want to see how Haruyuki grows. Since the same author created both Kirito and Haruyuki, he can't turn out too badly. But I will be surprised if his harem match Kirito's. Current score, Kirito 5 (up to SAO volume 6), and Haruyuki 1.5 (just AW volume 1).

Anyway, volume 2 chapter 1 is 43 pages or so, it will take me a while depending on life.
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Re: Accel World

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Xplorer30 wrote:I am back from my SAO side trip. I have decided to continue with volume 2 and hope that Sharramon will eventually have some time to help with volume 1.

Accel World volume 2 is new to me, I want to see how Haruyuki grows. Since the same author created both Kirito and Haruyuki, he can't turn out too badly. But I will be surprised if his harem match Kirito's. Current score, Kirito 5 (up to SAO volume 6), and Haruyuki 1.5 (just AW volume 1).

Anyway, volume 2 chapter 1 is 43 pages or so, it will take me a while depending on life.
Lets see... Not sure if some of them are really considered part of his "harem"(Can't recall all the names at whim):
Spoiler! :
Black Snow, of course.

His childhood friend.

The new Red King(though close, she don't seem to hold special feelings to him?)

Blood Leopard(if I recall the name correctly). Works for Red King, shows up rather frequently, but similarly, no special feelings seems to be harbored.

His other teacher in AW, an ex-member of Nebula, good friend of Black Snow, clearly bears feelings for him after he took her to heights beyond her wildest imagination.

The exorcist or purifier, also an ex-member of Nebula. currently under interaction, but likely to be part of his harem eventually.

Hmmm... maybe the entire Nebula would be Haruyuki's harem?
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!

Return to “Sword Art Online & Accel World”