SAO Anime Discussion Thread

General discussion related to these two novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Re: SAO Anime Discussion Thread

Post by Rohan123 »

spaceman1997 wrote:NOOOO!!!!!! Why can't you create a proper sequil? Why did you have to make a abridged versoin of the anime?
There is still hope for a sequel, never stop hoping!
LordKamina
Astral Realm

Post by LordKamina »

Rohan123 wrote:
spaceman1997 wrote:NOOOO!!!!!! Why can't you create a proper sequil? Why did you have to make a abridged versoin of the anime?
There is still hope for a sequel, never stop hoping!
Hope will never fade! I won't allow it to fade! I will stand strong and keep the hope alive! (Even though I am dead...)

Anywayz, on to the point. I am not too thrilled, either, that they are releasing this "Extra Edition" instead of bringing on GGO. However, that doesn't mean I am not looking forward to this. I have seen the anime and read all the LNs, up to Vol.12 Ch.7 (still waitin' on Ch. 8 :cry: ) and I my expectations for this series was well surpassed by episode 5. Though this is mainly a recap of the Aincrad and Fairy Dance arcs, I still welcome any kind of new content that didn't make it into the anime in the first place (either because it was omitted or changed) and I look forward to seeing it.

One thought that I had was that they might be waiting for the Alicization arc to come closer to ending before they release Phantom Bullet and Mother's Rosario. Though I think MR would be better as a movie, it would still do well as part of the TV series imo. Though they'll have to put in the episode(s) of Kirito and company getting the Holy Sword Excaliber before they start MR since Kirito shows up with it later. Alicization does look to be awesome, as well, once they get to that point. Though I almost stopped reading the LNs because I got lost on what was happening. But I persevered and started to understand what was happening after reading some more chapters and the interludes. More reading, HOOOOOO!!!

Okay...I think I made enough of a wall. Now I will take my leave and attempt to travel to this so called Accel World...world.
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

Seems like the second season of SAO was announced at the end of the Extra episode.

SAO II, adapting GGO, will air on 2014.

Edit : No date confirmed for now, it may be in Spring or Summer.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
Sludge
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sludge »

Misogi wrote:Seems like the second season of SAO was announced at the end of the Extra episode.

SAO II, adapting GGO, will air on Spring 2014.
Female Kirito and Sinon, I'm super hyped!! ;)

Thanks for sharing!
Devenk83
Mikuru Bunny
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Devenk83 »

Teaser :

Ancien traducteur amateur EN/FR / Ex-Amateur EN/FR Translator
Cindynka
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cindynka »

Misogi wrote:Seems like the second season of SAO was announced at the end of the Extra episode.

SAO II, adapting GGO, will air on 2014.

Edit : No date confirmed for now, it may be in Spring or Summer.
It's just my assuption but I think that it's gona be Summer since the 1st season also started to air in Summer.

Return to “Sword Art Online & Accel World”