Reki Kawahara usergroup

General discussion related to these two novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

mythu
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Reki Kawahara usergroup

Post by mythu »

Hello, I could've done this in "stealth-mode" :D but this should be a collective issue and the leader doesn't have to be me, I'd rather call for one with at least a higher passion than mine, being able to make the place lively, with good composure and ambiance for progress and individual developing.
SO:
-post your suggestions about the name of this usergroup or how should it be organized(is this a good course of action or should we ignore this and that?)
-let's leave a 2-4 week time to put everything needed nicely and in order, you may have to prove to everyone (outstanding passion for the autor's or similar works, to pose a fair leader candidature, in this whole subforum, or show ppl how can they efectively search your related posts to get to know you?)
Note: A usergroup is a set of people who have similar (individual or collective) interests, goals, or concerns. The members have regular meetings where they can share their ideas.
The meetings will probably be passive just like here, IDK if it can evolve to livestream meetings or online conferences. The main topics will relate with any work of the Author(SAO, AW, even similar oriented different source materials).
Spoiler! :
Comments? Questions? Concerns? Like ONI to approve it?
Once a lot is settled I will place the suggestion in the proper forum section(if necessary)
Spoiler! :
Facing life&death ++
"I am nothing in the eternity of this world..nor can I do anything in this vastness all by myself"(茜新地花屋散華 2, 26)
"the one to be envied is he who loves, however little he gets in return"(Eric Berne)
mythu
Haruhiist Sensei

Re: Reki Kawahara usergroup

Post by mythu »

3 weeks are over. I perhaps did not make this clear, it was natural to make an official forum group, there are many similar usergroups in the Baka-tsuki community and SAO is the most popular LN.
Similar usergroups in Baka-tsuki forums: TGM Lovers club. L.O.L Club, Seitenkan Cult, Tsukaima Legion, Yuki Nagato Fan Club.
I understand this is too early for the "SAO addicts" group but I guess this initiative will count in the future when people will accept and understand these actions, so nothing is wasted. But take in consideration that there isn't much time.
Spoiler! :
Now I am following a different path since my time is up, so I can't take anymore a leading position for the "SAO" usergroup
I was limiting myself with considerable effort while I was posting in this normal SAO forum since there isn't a private one
But I am glad I could raise my limits a bit more in here since, in real life, outstanding personal opinions are very badly regarded
Spoiler! :
Facing life&death ++
"I am nothing in the eternity of this world..nor can I do anything in this vastness all by myself"(茜新地花屋散華 2, 26)
"the one to be envied is he who loves, however little he gets in return"(Eric Berne)
Tap
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by Tap »

Those threads there are deader than a doornail and there's not much reason to discuss anything outside of AW/SAO (which can already be done here).
mythu
Haruhiist Sensei

Post by mythu »

The LN related materials are extendable for another 20 more years without me getting bored, I have reasons and won't be proceeding as things currently are.
Spoiler! :
Facing life&death ++
larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

No offense meant but I think it just shows that nobody cares or that you have too much time in your hands.
mythu
Haruhiist Sensei

Post by mythu »

Why thank you, larethian, I rather feel complimented.
Spoiler! :
For extensive individual develpment on a collective level (environment, virtual in this case) I'll gladly be making this much time in my hands.
But now I guess we should just sleeep :P
Spoiler! :
Facing life&death ++

Return to “Sword Art Online & Accel World”