SAO Game: Sword Art Online - Infinite Moment

General discussion related to these two novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Xplorer30
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: SAO Game: Sword Art Online - Infinite Moment

Post by Xplorer30 »

Hmm, they put Lyfa in this game?

Cryum
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cryum »

It's probably set after Fairy Dance, but since everyone is in their Aincrad attire, the "bug" probably has the SAO character data overwriting the Alfheim character data.

It doesn't look too good to me though. It looks like .hack except with more realistic animation and combos. Considering Lyfa is there, there's a high chance of magic being normal as well. It feels too much like a cash in on the wish fulfillment portion of SAO watchers.
If you got sick of the world, and made it better to gain some peace of mind, would you be selfish or selfless?
gn_x00
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by gn_x00 »

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/12/02/sword-art-online-infinity-moment-promo-will-take-less-than-a-moment-to-watch wrote:Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment starts at the beginning of the end of the world. You control Kirito who is in the virtual game world known as Aincrad. The PSP title begins on the 75th floor and the goal is to reach the 100th floor. Reki Kawahara, the original writer of the Sword Art Online light novel supervised the original story for Infinity Moment.
is this something like an if route?
Tap
Kyon's Imouto-Chan
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Tap »

http://blog.livedoor.jp/nizigami/archives/21611400.html

What.

Sinon.

With a bow.

In Sword Art Online.

I don't get this anymore.

In the first place, GGO is after the Seed was spread out, so Sinon probably didn't start playing MMOs yet, chronologically.
Is she going to time travel somehow?
I mean, Leafa still makes a little sense, since SAO and ALO were pretty much running concurrently, but Sinon is just...

Well, at least Sawashiro Miyuki's practically confirmed as Sinon's VA in the anime now.

Also, for anyone who didn't notice, Ceba-saaaaaan.
Sludge
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sludge »

Tap wrote:Awesome stuff
What time period is the game supposed to be on ? since it really doesn't make sense that Sinon is there ...
Didn't she use a bow in ALO later on ? I can't remember ...

Who is Strea? they are making new characters ? like Kirito really needed more chicks with big breasts to hug him ...
Also who is the girl on his lap there on the top left of the last page?

Took me a while to find your earlier post about who Ceba is :)
Looks awesome , are the rest also winners of a contest?
Tap
Kyon's Imouto-Chan
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Tap »

Sludge wrote:What time period is the game supposed to be on ? since it really doesn't make sense that Sinon is there ...
Didn't she use a bow in ALO later on ? I can't remember ...

Who is Strea? they are making new characters ? like Kirito really needed more chicks with big breasts to hug him ...
Also who is the girl on his lap there on the top left of the last page?

Took me a while to find your earlier post about who Ceba is :)
Looks awesome , are the rest also winners of a contest?
It's supposed to start from floor 76 due to some sort of bug, so I assume it's straight after F75 in the timeline?
She does use a bow in ALO, but this is SAO. No ranged weapons aside from those throwing knives. (But I think Leafa's using magic from ALO as well...)

Strea's a game-original character designed by abec. Voiced by Misawa Sachika who did Kuroyukihime in AW.
That girl's Sinon.

And yea, the rest are winners in that same contest.
Their names are on the bottom part of those character models. One weapon design too.
AKAAkira
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by AKAAkira »

Anybody want to toss out speculation on why Sinon has Shino's avatar, but Leafa has Leafa's?
All I have to pull out is that they want to cash in on Leafa's greater exposure in the anime, so they went with her, despite SAO forcing everyone else to go with their real life appearance. Which is kinda a petty reason.

I'm guessing Sinon and Leafa are after-story extras, and not canonical? (But then again, that's assuming this takes place straight after F75 which isn't canonical anyways.)

On an off-topic, Happy New Years everyone.

Return to “Sword Art Online & Accel World”