Giant cover picture SAO

General discussion related to these two novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Gohankuten
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Giant cover picture SAO

Post by Gohankuten »

Why does the main wiki page for SAO have the cover picture being so large? It really detracts from the page having the first thing you see being a giant cover picture that takes up the whole page. It definitely needs to be fixed.
arczyx
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Giant cover picture SAO

Post by arczyx »

Which cover picture are you talking about? As far as I can see, the cover picture is fairly small and normal.
Gohankuten
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Gohankuten »

Yeah seems to be back to normal. But it did have the vol1 cover that is in the upper right corner of the page super enlarged and covering the whole page at first and you had to scroll down to see anything. Not sure why it did it but it looks like it is fixed now.
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

Gohankuten wrote:Yeah seems to be back to normal. But it did have the vol1 cover that is in the upper right corner of the page super enlarged and covering the whole page at first and you had to scroll down to see anything. Not sure why it did it but it looks like it is fixed now.
Maybe there was an error in the loading of the page when you opened it the first time.
Gohankuten
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Gohankuten »

Rohan123 wrote:
Gohankuten wrote:Yeah seems to be back to normal. But it did have the vol1 cover that is in the upper right corner of the page super enlarged and covering the whole page at first and you had to scroll down to see anything. Not sure why it did it but it looks like it is fixed now.
Maybe there was an error in the loading of the page when you opened it the first time.
That's what i had initial thought when it first happened so I reloaded it at that time and it was still there so I then came and made the topic. But it's there no longer so I have no clue what caused it. At least it seems it was only on my end and not on the wiki itself so this topic can probably be closed since the issue is no more.
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

Gohankuten wrote:
Rohan123 wrote: Maybe there was an error in the loading of the page when you opened it the first time.
That's what i had initial thought when it first happened so I reloaded it at that time and it was still there so I then came and made the topic. But it's there no longer so I have no clue what caused it. At least it seems it was only on my end and not on the wiki itself so this topic can probably be closed since the issue is no more.
No. You were right, I was just going to re-read Oreimo volume 12 final chapter, and I noticed that the pics were full size and the reference list and all the templates(including the nav template) were broken. I saw that happen only on the final chapter of vol 12, not in other chapters of vol 12, and when I checked the history, there were no recent edits that might have caused that. So, I have no idea how that happened. But, a simple empty edit fixed the page.
Something is going down. :?

Return to “Sword Art Online & Accel World”