[Ch1-Ch3]Translation

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Kinny Riddle
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

[Ch1-Ch3]Translation

Post by Kinny Riddle »

Seeing as no one else's taken these, I might as well do them. Though my progress won't be as quick as it used to be from this week onwards for an indefinite period of time due to some personal issues.

In case you're worrying about how long I'll take, let's just say I should be able complete this long before Kyo-Ani begins work on the second Haruhi anime series, or even before Kanon2006 (another Kyo-Ani work) gets aired. It won't take too ridiculously long, if things go smoothly.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Rest in peace.

:cry:

*claps his hands and bows his head to pray at the picture of kinny*
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
garra
Astral Realm

Post by garra »

Do you know when is the 2nd series is gonna come out? Im hoping its not next year...
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

im afriad that might well be the case, after all the company producing Haruhi, is contractedto produce a 24 episode series right after the 14/15 episodes.
So if we are lucky they might start announce the second series at the end of this year. but this is Haruhi we are talking about, i won't be surprised if it already been considered. 8)
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
garra
Astral Realm

Post by garra »

Finally chapter 2 is being translated lol. Thanks alot kinny :D
AzureThunder
Astral Realm

Post by AzureThunder »

Just a little question, for chapter 2, are you going to finish it up all at once, or update the rest little by little? Just recently I got current with all the translations, and I was just wondering.
Kinny Riddle
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kinny Riddle »

Be patient, chapter 2 will be up in due time...provided England get to the quarter finals tonight. So you'd better pray England wins.

I was joking. I don't support England that much anyway. I'm more of a Germany supporter.
garra
Astral Realm

Post by garra »

I know this maybe stupid. But isnt every chapter suppose to be have a picture? This one is missing a picture. I know this is stupid but i was asking if there was a picture or not. Dont hurt me
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

garra wrote:I know this maybe stupid. But isnt every chapter suppose to be have a picture? This one is missing a picture. I know this is stupid but i was asking if there was a picture or not. Dont hurt me
No. in a light novel pictures are not very frequent, traditionally the first few pages are coloured illustration, but in between chapters it is usually up to the author/chief editor to decide when a picture should be created for a part of the story that they deem important,.

i.e. Yuki, kyon & Haruhi.

@Onizukademongto
garra
Astral Realm

Post by garra »

I see. But just wondering, Do they have a picture for that chappie?
C0kaCoLa
Astral Realm

quick!

Post by C0kaCoLa »

I am a big fan of baka tsuki and i wonder when is the translation for the next few volumes going to finish????I hope you guys wont stop translating and i wish that i could help you guys but im just beginning to learn japanese this semester..maybe next time ill be able to help...just giving you guys some support

Return to “Volume 2 - The Sighs of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第二巻: 涼宮ハルヒの溜息”