Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

General discussion related to Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do You Want To See This Novel Get Translated?

Yes
99%
No
1%

Total votes: 726

ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Darklor wrote:Urghs, this fanservice is really a crapppy idea.

Is the a new song?
The so-called fanservice in the PV is all made by the naive yet cute demon girl~ She has something missing in her head, so from the PV, its quite acceptable still. Just that you probably wont want to see the other girls do fanservice.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
Ryu
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Ryu »

> watched PV
> saw many girls
> one handsome main guy
> panty shots
> PANTY SHOTS

Ok, dropped before I even start to watch it. Quoting from a certain god, "I CAN ALREADY SEE THE ENDING!"
ShadowZeroHeart

Ryu wrote:> watched PV
> saw many girls
> one handsome main guy
> panty shots
> PANTY SHOTS

Ok, dropped before I even start to watch it. Quoting from a certain god, "I CAN ALREADY SEE THE ENDING!"
No, you dont see the ending.

There are TWO main guys. THREE main girls in the series. All panty shots came from that idiotic demon girl. And its because of the lame fanservice, not because of the story.

The story goes about regarding a school which can open portals to any dimension. However, there is an age limit to this. So the student leader is meant to watch over such gateways, while an organization uses such portals to discover magic and artifacts to study for human's own use. However, a prophecy has been made regarding humanity's end, and the wheel of fate turns...
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

> saw many girls
> one handsome main guy
> panty shots
> PANTY SHOTS

Oh please... you totally won't see the ending, for crying out loud. this is just the anime studio/storyboarding/director messing up big time. And it's FAR FAR AWAY from the ending. Well, though it will end at volume 6 based on educated guesses, and volume 6 is epic! Though I don't know what they will do with 6 volumes in 12 episodes; cutting the non-action stuff will remove the build up. sigh.

and to add on what SZH said, even the novel doesn't do panty shots fest in that manner.

Fujimi needs to cut Zexcs off! Chrome Shelled, Denyuuden, now Itsuten seems like it's getting the most cramped adaptation. Don't tell me next up would be Tokyo Ravens...
Ryu
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Ryu »

larethian wrote:
> saw many girls
> one handsome main guy
> panty shots
> PANTY SHOTS

Oh please... you totally won't see the ending, for crying out loud. this is just the anime studio/storyboarding/director messing up big time. And it's FAR FAR AWAY from the ending. Well, though it will end at volume 6 based on educated guesses, and volume 6 is epic! Though I don't know what they will do with 6 volumes in 12 episodes; cutting the non-action stuff will remove the build up. sigh.

and to add on what SZH said, even the novel doesn't do panty shots fest in that manner.

Fujimi needs to cut Zexcs off! Chrome Shelled, Denyuuden, now Itsuten seems like it's getting the most cramped adaptation. Don't tell me next up would be Tokyo Ravens...
Exactly. Forgive me for not explaining myself clearly; I'm sure the story would be very different in the novels, but I can pretty much guess the ending of the anime. I haven't read that many light novels, I must admit, but I've watched enough animes of that genre to be able to get that sort of... tingling premonition, should I say? :P

On another note, wow, didn't know LoLH was done by ZEXCS as well... Chrome Shelled anime was pretty horrible; they butchered a lot of the plot for the action. I ended up with more questions in mind when I finished the series. Of course, not forgetting that SURFING BLADE ending, which was... *shudders* LoLH was very good, that is, right until the last few episodes. Can't blame them though, LoLH plot is too deep, and even 26 eps is not enough to give it a good end. I still can't decide whether to archive LoLH anime. On one hand, Ferris is just too HHNNNNNGGG, on another hand, the last few eps were urgh... >___>
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

Ryu wrote:Exactly. Forgive me for not explaining myself clearly; I'm sure the story would be very different in the novels, but I can pretty much guess the ending of the anime. I haven't read that many light novels, I must admit, but I've watched enough animes of that genre to be able to get that sort of... tingling premonition, should I say? :P

On another note, wow, didn't know LoLH was done by ZEXCS as well... Chrome Shelled anime was pretty horrible; they butchered a lot of the plot for the action. I ended up with more questions in mind when I finished the series. Of course, not forgetting that SURFING BLADE ending, which was... *shudders* LoLH was very good, that is, right until the last few episodes. Can't blame them though, LoLH plot is too deep, and even 26 eps is not enough to give it a good end. I still can't decide whether to archive LoLH anime. On one hand, Ferris is just too HHNNNNNGGG, on another hand, the last few eps were urgh... >___>
the premonition would be off, since Itsuten is by the author of LoLH. and according to him, the story's going to encompass some huge concepts (ideas), though he will try to make it shorter than LoLH (Denyuuden) series(38 volumes to date). no matter how they butcher it, they can't possibly change the whole plot into a totally new moe-fest show. can they? hmm, maybe if it's Zexcs... JEEZ, I hate to think of that!

for LoLH, I'd give credit for some action scenes and the gore, though the heartrending moments pale in comparison to the novel, and they totally modify Alpha's appearance into some Eva mecha, which is what I can't forgive. and yes, the last episode they just have to go string their own original scenes together after the jailbreak dammit. i think CSR is better adapted than DYD (9 volumes in 2 cour IIRC) in terms of plot (you say they butcher the plot for action, in DYD, they butcher the plot & action), though the ending was sloppily done, and they should not insert the irrelevant Saya parts in nearly every episode of the show; it just confuses people.

and they also did a sloppy end on Fortune Arterial, teasing the true route but totally ending in some distasteful original end.

F**K ZEXCS!
Ryu
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Ryu »

larethian wrote: the premonition would be off, since Itsuten is by the author of LoLH. and according to him, the story's going to encompass some huge concepts (ideas), though he will try to make it shorter than LoLH (Denyuuden) series(38 volumes to date). no matter how they butcher it, they can't possibly change the whole plot into a totally new moe-fest show. can they? hmm, maybe if it's Zexcs... JEEZ, I hate to think of that!

for LoLH, I'd give credit for some action scenes and the gore, though the heartrending moments pale in comparison to the novel, and they totally modify Alpha's appearance into some Eva mecha, which is what I can't forgive. and yes, the last episode they just have to go string their own original scenes together after the jailbreak dammit. i think CSR is better adapted than DYD (9 volumes in 2 cour IIRC) in terms of plot (you say they butcher the plot for action, in DYD, they butcher the plot & action), though the ending was sloppily done, and they should not insert the irrelevant Saya parts in nearly every episode of the show; it just confuses people.

F**K ZEXCS!
Well, I won't be able to say much about the light novels, but I'm pretty sure bout my premonition when it comes to anime. To date, the only few light novel adaptations that are good are those which used completed series, like ()gatari series, toradora, or comedy based, like SnI. (well, can't think of more examples for the latter case though :x)

Of course, my opinions are based on the animes only, since I haven't read either of the light novels. To me, a successful adaptation would be one that uses materials from the novels and yet manage to make it impressive on its own. There's always the eternal dilemma of doing a good anime plot versus following faithfully to the material, to which I'm a supporter of the former. That's why I don't mind rather forceful plot changes such as emphasis on certain characters which were not present in the original novels, or even change the plot, as long as it makes a good anime. In fact, sometimes I rather they changed the sequence than following faithfully to the materials, like Index (hated that arc by arc style, especially when some arcs are unrelated to others, as it seemed to make the 'big picture' discontinuous). I guess we have a different definition for 'better adaptation', so might be pointless to continue on that debate. To me, CSR anime seemed to swept away all the technical parts of the story, like how the world came to be as it is, what exactly are the identities of those 'hero' characters, and such. And yeah, Saya was confusing, ending was LOLSHOUNENPOWAHH!, intended to give viewers the feel of "medetashi medetashi~" ending.
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

so in the end, I don't understand what your premonition about the ending is?
Ryu
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Ryu »

For the anime? I'm guessing that the last 2 or 3 eps will be about some sort of crisis and the guy comes out and saves the day. Anime of this genre tend to use this ending.
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

because each volume is a sub-arc of a major arc that spans the first 6 volumes, it will be quite jarringly discontinued if they did that.

but still, I'm not sure what they will do in the end...
ShadowZeroHeart

Ryu wrote:For the anime? I'm guessing that the last 2 or 3 eps will be about some sort of crisis and the guy comes out and saves the day. Anime of this genre tend to use this ending.
Personally I agree. But another question is mainly how many episodes are they going to make for this? If they go for a 26 epi or even 52, it might be done in an acceptable manner. But if its just 12/13, i cant even imagine how it can turn out well.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
Ryu
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Ryu »

ShadowZeroHeart wrote: Personally I agree. But another question is mainly how many episodes are they going to make for this? If they go for a 26 epi or even 52, it might be done in an acceptable manner. But if its just 12/13, i cant even imagine how it can turn out well.
52 would be highly improbable, so longest would be 26, I'd say. Though I'm guessing that it'll only last for a season, that is, 13 eps.
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

there's no need to guess. it's set in stone currently 1 cour, since the special episode is labelled as episode 13. I hope I'm wrong though.
YoakeNoHikari
Project Translator

Post by YoakeNoHikari »

Maybe, they are being unorthodox and releasing the special episode inbwtween co...

Nevermind, 'tis a false hope.

Damn you Zexcs.
Even eternity can be encased in ice.
ShadowZeroHeart

larethian wrote:there's no need to guess. it's set in stone currently 1 cour, since the special episode is labelled as episode 13. I hope I'm wrong though.
13 episodes, or rather, 12, makes it so short and blunt that I would think it would end with the first volume ending. unless they go all the way to the sealing brothers? Either that, or they will give insane twists to the plot to give an ending where the novel plot cannot follow from.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,

Return to “Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi”