Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

General discussion related to Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do You Want To See This Novel Get Translated?

Yes
99%
No
1%

Total votes: 726

ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Oh that, I kinda saw the manga, and the art is not too attractive for me to want to try its anime. But the timing is interesting. Thanks for the info, now, let us get back to topic.

So will Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi go on? I mean, how can the story go without the death? It kinda would ruin everything.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

yes it carry on, but how they edited it remains to be seen but since the BD versions won't get censored, at least, the original scenes will be still be available somehow.

anyway, good news, there's going to be a cross-over project between Denyuuden and Itsuten. details expected today or tomorrow on the official website. :D
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

ok so......i somehow ended up doing the PDF for this novels XD hahaha oh well it really caught my eye a couple hours ago....and just noticed (when i read this thread) that it'll have an anime this season

well still im gonna keep doing the PDFs when new volumes r out and im gonna post the topic for the PDFs in a couple of minutes =P

as for a link in the wiki, can i put it there larethian? just like ive done w/ HnA n IS
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

carj wrote:ok so......i somehow ended up doing the PDF for this novels XD hahaha oh well it really caught my eye a couple hours ago....and just noticed (when i read this thread) that it'll have an anime this season

well still im gonna keep doing the PDFs when new volumes r out and im gonna post the topic for the PDFs in a couple of minutes =P

as for a link in the wiki, can i put it there larethian? just like ive done w/ HnA n IS
sure :D
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

ok =P added, im going to bed now >-< im sleepy....nites =D
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

Pleased to announce that volume 2 has been completed. Whew. See here for in-depth discussion. The equivalent of the end for this volume in the manga will be chapter 13 (volume 3), and of course who cares about the anime when it's going to diverge and take material from at least 5 volumes.

I'm going to take a short break and go a little slower from now on.
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

by the way, based on the episode titles up till episode 11 from Dragon Magazine, they are probably going to take material from first 6 volumes, make major alterations and reorder events and strip events for the anime. which also means season 2 is highly unlikely.
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

larethian wrote: which also means season 2 is highly unlikely.
Thank god... by now, it's the 2nd worst adaption I've ever seen (not that I've seen much, but still). Or maybe 3rd worst.
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Kadi wrote:Thank god... by now, it's the 2nd worst adaption I've ever seen (not that I've seen much, but still). Or maybe 3rd worst.
What would be the first then?
larethian wrote:by the way, based on the episode titles up till episode 11 from Dragon Magazine, they are probably going to take material from first 6 volumes, make major alterations and reorder events and strip events for the anime. which also means season 2 is highly unlikely.
Actually, aside this summer, the 2-3 seasons before had adaptations pretty close to the originals. I mean, Index, Bakemonogatari, Oreimo, Denyuuden (though the animation was not great), Hidan no Aria, IS, Korezon...etc. But this season...
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

The adaption that made me rage the most is the one for Hatenkou Yuugi.The new companion that should join during the events of the 2nd and 3rd last episode has been with them all the long, even when he shouldn't have been. which makes several episodes... odd. The introductions for at least one of the other two leads have been screwed up as well. And the last episode just skips I don't know how many major story arcs and is just... *RAGEQUIT* (the female lead goes home again, but ALL THE REASONS FOR THE REASON SHE DOES HAVE BEEN LEFT OUT) That original series is so well thought-out and just "right", the people behind that *censored* called adaption should die. Painfully. By my hand, to make sure. Make sure they end up dead and it's painful. Even after death. And I'm rambling. Sorry. For the caps as well.

2nd worst might be Kodomo no Jikan. I haven't really searched for an uncensored version, but the censored one is so boring, it's sad. When you have to think about what she's flashing this time, you can't laugh about it anymore. I'm not quite sure if this is really the 2nd worst because I frankly haven't seen it since it was boring, unlike the original.

ItsuTen is still better because someone might still be able to enjoy it if you don't know the original and kill your brain and expectations. If you don't know something's missing, you won't miss it, unless there are some major plot holes, which I wouldn't know about because I always use the information from the novels in the back of my head to fill in or point out differences. Meaning I don't create a new anime-only picture where I could look for plot holes. And I'm rambling. Sorry.

Note that this ranking is based on my disappointment and the relative loss of quality compared to the original that I felt in those adaptions. Therefore, it's purely subjective, so please don't eat me! *runs and hides*

Back to the topic of ItsuTen: I liked Vol 2, but please keep ignoring DaiDen and keep translating ItsuTen! Okay, I know you're not going to do that, but... I'm looking forward to what happens next. - Your little fangirl (furigana: boy) [or the other way around? *confused* dammit]
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

volume 3 is a little slow. it's a build-up volume. I would much rather translate volume 4, though I know you guys will rage, so I'll have to plow through volume 3. while at least, 1 somewhat interesting event will take place in the chapter "Wish & Prize".
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Kadi wrote:2nd worst might be Kodomo no Jikan. I haven't really searched for an uncensored version, but the censored one is so boring, it's sad. When you have to think about what she's flashing this time, you can't laugh about it anymore. I'm not quite sure if this is really the 2nd worst because I frankly haven't seen it since it was boring, unlike the original.

ItsuTen is still better because someone might still be able to enjoy it if you don't know the original and kill your brain and expectations. If you don't know something's missing, you won't miss it, unless there are some major plot holes, which I wouldn't know about because I always use the information from the novels in the back of my head to fill in or point out differences. Meaning I don't create a new anime-only picture where I could look for plot holes. And I'm rambling. Sorry.
Kodomo no Jikan was lame. I tried watching one censored version, and it was like 50% or more of the entire anime is censored, I cant even tell what was going on.

As for ItsuTen, which part do you think is that bad? I know the fanservice and all is dumb, but the main plot seems to be following through? Am I forgetting something? Didn't re-read it to check... Can't quite remember what they left out.

P.S. if you are trying to talk about some of the emotional parts, that cannot be portrayed in anime form i think. Especially the 9 years in darkness without being able to see nor hear, toyed like a freaking toy, tortured and tormented... personally i find that very unique, as unique as why we dont blame dark rabbit's existence.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

They fail to properly establish the characters. Their relationships or the world. Everything's just rushed or all over the place. I think Gekkou's and Mirai's meeting was only shown after they defeated Hinata and cut short, although they still used the "Mirai = 2nd hand" in the fight, without explanation at that point in time. They left out the introduction of the church (the fight with the 2 guys in the park), the proper remembering of 9 years ago, why he ran to the park, and the list goes on. The scene with Gekkou vs Tenshi was SLAUGHTERED and lost all its appeal. Instead, they ADDED stuff, with the pool/swimming classes, for example. And I think it will get worse from here on out, remembering Chrome Shelled Regios... So it isn't just about the emotions, or the fanservice. It's just... lacking everywhere.

Lare: Just do it, it sounds fun. Write a summary for Vol 3 with all the necessary info in character development and world building and start with Vol 4. I'm going to enjoy it anyway :twisted:
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

I'm guessing it's actually going to get better in action and worse in plot because they are going to squeeze the action out of the 6 books into the cour. and obviously worse in plot because things will be pretty much incomprehensible or non-action events totally changed. for those who already read it, Shadow, and ermm, me, and CE, though he has already seen it on AS, these are the episode titles which might give some hints as to what we may expect:

4 (tonight): The Tenma Yet Unsung (what the hell is volume 1's chapter names doing here? I'll find out tonight)
5: And Then The Tenma Is Sung (last chapter of volume 2)
6: An << Extracurricular >> Lesson of Passing By Each Other (what the hell again, and I've never seen 課外 in angular brackets before in any chapter title; this might be from short stories or original stuff; I wonder who's passing by each other though)
7: Newly Appointed Teacher of Surprise Test (this will be probably from volume 5, this is action pack, you'll see some badass action here)
8: Student Council Room where Everyone is Taking Remedial (probably continuing from episode 7; now they are going slow???)
9: Beach's Dark Rabbit (now, this certainly confuses people, because Beach & Dark Rabbit don't match too well, though again it can come from volume 5's re-engineering perhaps?)
10: Spiriting away of Student of the same level (wow, suddenly we travel back to a title that resembles one from volume 3, reordering? reengineering? totally lost now)
11: Summer Vacation Catastrophe (wai wai, volume 5's title, totally confused now we have 3 to 4 episodes of stuff from volume 5???)
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

Kadi wrote:They fail to properly establish the characters. Their relationships or the world. Everything's just rushed or all over the place. I think Gekkou's and Mirai's meeting was only shown after they defeated Hinata and cut short, although they still used the "Mirai = 2nd hand" in the fight, without explanation at that point in time. They left out the introduction of the church (the fight with the 2 guys in the park), the proper remembering of 9 years ago, why he ran to the park, and the list goes on. The scene with Gekkou vs Tenshi was SLAUGHTERED and lost all its appeal. Instead, they ADDED stuff, with the pool/swimming classes, for example. And I think it will get worse from here on out, remembering Chrome Shelled Regios... So it isn't just about the emotions, or the fanservice. It's just... lacking everywhere.

Lare: Just do it, it sounds fun. Write a summary for Vol 3 with all the necessary info in character development and world building and start with Vol 4. I'm going to enjoy it anyway :twisted:
wow you just put everything i thought in words XD

i was talking with a friend and he told me that the ep 2 was a fail for him, hes not reading the novel, and after i filled the holes he just pretty much saw how nice the story is and how sucky the anime turned out to be XD, n i could tell all that just from 2 episodes

im still watching the anime because i have the time to but i might end up dropping it

Return to “Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi”