Mokushiroku Arisu (Apocalypse Alice) General Discussion

General discussion related to Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Mokushiroku Arisu?

It was good! Please do more!
97%
It was interesting.
3%
Not as good as I thought.
1%
Boring. Not touching it again.
No votes

Total votes: 120

larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Mokushiroku Arisu (Apocalypse Alice) General Discussion

Post by larethian »

Synopsis:
--- Now, let's kill the girl and save the world!
The world has been shattered. As a result of the most dreadful of diseases that afflicts only girls --- the 《Labyrinth Disease》. That's why the students are taking lessons. Lessons for the purpose of killing the girl. Learning magic, obtaining the map of the labyrinth, forming teams, and studying the weakness of the girl...... The time limit is 6 hours. If the girl isn't killed within that time, then the world gets destroyed.
"I have no interest in the world at all so please spare me. Frankly, it's really suffocating." Together with the one who said these words, the most horrible protagonist in history, enter the world of whizzing magic and surging youth.
A school fantasy in labyrinth raiding, begins here!

By: Kagami Takaya (author of Denyuuden, Itsuten, and Owari no Seraph) & Katou Yuuki (illustrator who also designed BlazBlue)

Novel Illustrations:
Spoiler! :
ImageImage
PVs:

So, I have been meaning to release this project since late Jan. But as my proofer needed time, I delayed it. Unfortunately, my proofer (thanks to Tetsu-nii) has some RL challenges and has only managed to proved the prologue and chapter 1, and I told him that I'll go ahead to release it due to volume 2 coming out in March and I'll merge his proofs later, if he's still willing to do it. Anyway, I wanted to release it earlier this week before my biz trip, provided I managed to go over everything one more time (I've actually gone over everything a couple of times already and edited it myself numerous times before achieving a certain level of satisfaction). Unfortunately, I didn't manage it to find time to go over it one last time until yesterday. As I'd like to track the source of all edits, I've protected all pages so that only registered users can edit it. On another side note, comic serialization has begun in comic gene this month (15th, which was yesterday in my timezone). IMS will be scantalating it (though there's the issue of raws). Volume 2 will be on sale on 20th this month. Though I can't say for sure when translations will finish, and whether I'll be transitioning to a chapter by chapter release.

In any case, hope you enjoy this new series of Kagami Takaya.
DoomCalibur
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Mokushiroku Arisu (Apocalypse Alice)

Post by DoomCalibur »

Man !!! The moment I heard Kagami is the author I immediately stormed my self into vol 1 and guess what? This is rocking awesome! Thanks a lot Larethian!! Hope you will continue translate when you have free time...
Himel
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Himel »

Such an interesting vol 1,brimming with potential.
So they can't keep extra headphones with them? Sounds weird
YANDERE AND PETTAN ARE THE BEST

stalker,BT fb updater
martinicc
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by martinicc »

Why can't I find it in the mobile app? Tried refreshing teaser and main novels twice but nothing.
Kuroshiki
Literature Club Member

Post by Kuroshiki »

Oh Interesting . Will read this when i have time :)
whsie
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR

Post by whsie »

Spent my Sunday afternoon reading it. It was pretty enjoyable. :D :) Good job.
Apex Solar Warrior
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

martinicc wrote:Why can't I find it in the mobile app? Tried refreshing teaser and main novels twice but nothing.
Maybe the ATP tag is preventing the app from parsing the project properly.
whsie wrote:Spent my Sunday afternoon reading it. It was pretty enjoyable. :D :) Good job.
Heh. Thanks. You just need one more post to get rid of the pink status. :D
arczyx
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by arczyx »

The location of this topic... means a name change to Kagami Takaya's subforum is underway?
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

arczyx wrote:The location of this topic... means a name change to Kagami Takaya's subforum is underway?
Shrug, I don't have the power to change the name.
It's more like for my own convenience (I can sticky it here :lol:). And hoping that other visitors will check out other series of his :lol:.
Also a good place to have series/characters comparison threads.

First post edited for 2nd PV.
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

And one reader convinced of reading the series. Not me, but a fan of LNs and Blazblue (easy argument, but well, it worked).
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
martinicc
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by martinicc »

Usually the ATP tag doesn't prevent it from showing in the teaser section
Azyrion
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by Azyrion »

This was really an interesting read. Thanks a lot for the translation enjoyed it much. Are you planning to continue translating this LN?
elkin
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by elkin »

Further translation seconded! The writing in this novel seems much smoother as compared to the other series, kudos to both the writer and translator!
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

Only browsed through v2. Got to sleep as I need to wake up early tomorrow. Bat-shit crazy things already happening in volume 2! Can't wait to read this volume properly for crying out loud!

V2 Pre-spoiler (please do not reply without spoiler tags if discussing spoiler):
Spoiler! :
Gunjou got the Labyrinth disease in v2!! And she's rank 42! Man, things are moving fast!
Kiri stabs Shinnosuke in the chest from behind towards the end of volume, despite the fact that it was Shinnosuke who asked Kiri for help to raid Gunjou-labyrinth. And time limit goes up. Last line: Gunjou starts turning into an Eternal Labyrinth!!
lostotaku
Vice Commander Itsuki

Post by lostotaku »

interesting series, I am really like the mc of this one :). I have not read any other works by this author but it has got me curious
larethian wrote:Only browsed through v2. Got to sleep as I need to wake up early tomorrow. Bat-shit crazy things already happening in volume 2! Can't wait to read this volume properly for crying out loud!

V2 Pre-spoiler (please do not reply without spoiler tags if discussing spoiler):
Spoiler! :
Gunjou got the Labyrinth disease in v2!! And she's rank 42! Man, things are moving fast!
Kiri stabs Shinnosuke in the chest from behind towards the end of volume, despite the fact that it was Shinnosuke who asked Kiri for help to raid Gunjou-labyrinth. And time limit goes up. Last line: Gunjou starts turning into an Eternal Labyrinth!!
Spoiler! :
... wow this series seems like it might run out of material fast. either way cant wait :)
Light novel better then Manga better then Anime
thats how it generally goes, but there always an exception

Return to “Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi”