Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Series

General discussion related to Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Dai Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu?

It was good! Please do more!
97%
It was interesting.
3%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
No votes

Total votes: 473

danish_esha
Astral Realm

Re: Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Series

Post by danish_esha »

Kuroshiki wrote:Oh just saw the update !
Vol 9 is finished. Thank you so much Acperience.

Wow, this topic seems a little bit inactive.
Am I the only one still reading and enjoying DaiDen !? :mrgreen:
no, you're not alone.. i'm still waiting for daiden vol 10.. never lose hope.. keep up the good works translators :D
Akirina
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, Shounen Onmyouji, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Rental Magica

Post by Akirina »

Link1999 wrote:Is there any way the project can survive? Also how many volumes are there of dai denyuuden? Has volume 16 come out yet?
I think volume 15 is out, but volume 16 isn't out yet. (If I'm not wrong)
Sing the praise of heroes, curse the names of the betrayers...
This is the way how history is written.
rpl009
Astral Realm

Post by rpl009 »

Please continue translating DenYuDen! (Yes, the first Denyuden novel, not Dai)
I can't proceed to dai yet because I want to know what will happen next. xD

The translators are great, keep it up!
LudoArax
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by LudoArax »

rpl009 wrote:Please continue translating DenYuDen! (Yes, the first Denyuden novel, not Dai)

You can see the anime of densetsu. So, i think that it's more important to translate Dai, first of all!
Excr
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Excr »

LudoArax wrote:
rpl009 wrote:Please continue translating DenYuDen! (Yes, the first Denyuden novel, not Dai)

You can see the anime of densetsu. So, i think that it's more important to translate Dai, first of all!
The anime didn't include the story where Ryner and co. first meet Vois though.
Overall, I think it's fine to watch the anime then proceed reading DDyD.
How far can I struggle when everything I believe for is denied?

Conscience and grace, to the profoundest pit! I dare damnation: to this point I stand, that both worlds I give to negligence, let come what comes; only I'll be revenged most thoroughly..
Akirina
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, Shounen Onmyouji, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Rental Magica

Post by Akirina »

I think it's fine either way, although it's true that the anime does cover most of DYD. I'd prefer that DYD was finished up first, so that loose end would be tied up, at the very least, before moving on to the others...

Btw, chapter 1 of DDYD volume 10 is up already, apologies for any errors...
Sing the praise of heroes, curse the names of the betrayers...
This is the way how history is written.
LudoArax
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by LudoArax »

You can see the anime of densetsu. So, i think that it's more important to translate Dai, first of all![/quote]
The anime didn't include the story where Ryner and co. first meet Vois though.
Overall, I think it's fine to watch the anime then proceed reading DDyD.
I thought Ryner had met Vois in the spin-off! But I'm not really sure about it. Maybe you're right!
Rachel3
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Rachel3 »

LudoArax wrote:

But anime ommits many details! I've watch it, but I believe it will be better to read the whole DND before moving to DDND. Thus, please, translate it! <Shrek's cat's eyes>
Dzumi
Astral Realm

Post by Dzumi »

Hello, i am new here and i have recently started reading the series. But the link to the Volume 6 Chapter 1 isn't working for some reason. Is there any alternative link to this? Please answer if you can :)
Acperience
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Acperience »

LudoArax wrote:I thought Ryner had met Vois in the spin-off! But I'm not really sure about it. Maybe you're right!
You're correct. Vois (along with Pia, Peria, and Zohra) debuts in Toriaezu. The anime borrowed a bit from Toriaezu (e.g. pretty much all of the first episode, and Sion's birthday) as filler, but none of the more significant parts.
Dzumi wrote:Hello, i am new here and i have recently started reading the series. But the link to the Volume 6 Chapter 1 isn't working for some reason. Is there any alternative link to this? Please answer if you can :)
That chapter hasn't been translated yet, which is why there's no link.
Dzumi
Astral Realm

Post by Dzumi »

Acperience wrote:
That chapter hasn't been translated yet, which is why there's no link.
Ah i see, thank you. I thought that because all of the previous ones and a few of the next ones were available, that it was a missing link issue. Hope it gets translated, i don't like skipping parts of the story.
Waru
Astral Realm

Post by Waru »

Acperience wrote:That chapter hasn't been translated yet, which is why there's no link.
I don't really mind that it has not been translated but by the way you said this I assume it will eventually be translated? If baka tsuki wont translate this one chapter in volume 6 is there any other location I can get my hands on it or is asking that taboo/breaking some kind of rule? If it is currently being translated then of course I can patiently wait, but if not why should I wait for an undefined period until I decide to continue on to DDYD? I would like to finish the first series before continuing on to the second, so skipping a chapter isn't really an option for me. That being said, I want to read through as fast as possible and reach DDYD, so this one chapter in volume 6 is really throwing me off. Also, just in case anyone tells me to 'just watch the anime,' I understand it is only one chapter but after reading the previous volumes I have come to understand the novel holds a lot more information over the anime. It could be said that solely getting information from the anime is really a waste.
If baka-tsuki isn't willing to translate this one chapter then I hope someone could point me in the right direction.
Edit: fixed quote
Acperience
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Acperience »

Waru wrote:
Acperience wrote:That chapter hasn't been translated yet, which is why there's no link.
I don't really mind that it has not been translated but by the way you said this I assume it will eventually be translated? If baka tsuki wont translate this one chapter in volume 6 is there any other location I can get my hands on it or is asking that taboo/breaking some kind of rule? If it is currently being translated then of course I can patiently wait, but if not why should I wait for an undefined period until I decide to continue on to DDYD? I would like to finish the first series before continuing on to the second, so skipping a chapter isn't really an option for me. That being said, I want to read through as fast as possible and reach DDYD, so this one chapter in volume 6 is really throwing me off. Also, just in case anyone tells me to 'just watch the anime,' I understand it is only one chapter but after reading the previous volumes I have come to understand the novel holds a lot more information over the anime. It could be said that solely getting information from the anime is really a waste.
If baka-tsuki isn't willing to translate this one chapter then I hope someone could point me in the right direction.
Edit: fixed quote
The reason that chapter hasn't been translated yet, I assume, is because there's another user registered for it. Given that they've been registered for it for a long time now, I don't know if they have any intention on ever doing it, but the fact of the matter remains that no one else can just take over the chapter without permission, so it's up to Akirina (who otherwise translated most of Vol. 6) if they want to jump through those hoops. I can't guarantee if/when the chapter will be translated, because I don't know.

I don't know if any other place has translated it; I highly doubt it, since people aren't exactly tripping over themselves to help with this series.
oraoraora
Astral Realm

Post by oraoraora »

Does anyone know where i can download epubs or pdfs for ddyd so i can read it on my kobo? the BTE gen has 1-3, and i think i saw 4 on the discussion forums but after that i dont know where to look.
Seventhsun
Astral Realm

Dai Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Translation Status

Post by Seventhsun »

I was just wondering how the translation is coming along. I'm finished reading Chapter 1 of Volume 10, but the next available chapter seems to be Chapter 3 of Volume 11? Can someone tell me if I'm just doing it wrong or are the chapters in between really not translated. I'd like to read things in order if I can.

Return to “Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi”