Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Series

General discussion related to Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Dai Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu?

It was good! Please do more!
97%
It was interesting.
3%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
No votes

Total votes: 473

elpsychris
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Series

Post by elpsychris »

A little tips for anyone who forgot to backup chapters, you can re-read with web archive services. Hope this will help some of you as much as me
fcml333
Astral Realm

Post by fcml333 »

Many thank for your tip, I got it.
Have a best things happen to you.
Excr
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Excr »

Is there no one translating Dai Denyuden? Is it dead? :shock:
How far can I struggle when everything I believe for is denied?

Conscience and grace, to the profoundest pit! I dare damnation: to this point I stand, that both worlds I give to negligence, let come what comes; only I'll be revenged most thoroughly..
blaisem
Astral Realm

Post by blaisem »

Spoiler contains a question about a situation that happened in the series.
Spoiler! :
Can anyone explain to me why Ryner's father tried to stab and kill him? I've read around the wiki but haven't discovered why that part was.
Thank you :)
antonnn
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by antonnn »

Any chance I could please get all DYD volumes and all translated chapters of TDYD? :D Thought it was really odd that the chapters weren't loading on my friends phone after having seen them all on mine, then I went home to start volume 5 and noticed it was gone. :(
Redell
Astral Realm

Post by Redell »

Hi, I heard from a friend that DenYuuDen was finally finished translating a few months ago so (since I finally have free time in my schedule) I wanted to read it but I sadly found that from vol. 5 to vol. 11 almost all the pages do not exist :( . Is there any possibility that the volumes will be uploaded again? If not, is there any way to obtain volumes 6 to 11? I would really appreciate if anyone can help me with this because I've been waiting for a long time to read this series. Almos since the anime series finished airing in Japan. Thanks.
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cthaeh »

Unfortunately some volumes of DYD were hit by a DMCA from Kadokawa (the Japanese publisher) and had to be deleted. It's unlikely they will be uploaded again, and we can't facilitate sharing any copies here.
urug99
Astral Realm

Post by urug99 »

That's a shame :( they just got finished not too long ago IIRC.... Any hope that Dia will still be translated? I just finished reading up everything that has been translated so far and I really appreciate everything the translators have done! This is one of my favorite LN so far and I hope you guys will continue to translate it.
IcePhantom
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel: Everything

Post by IcePhantom »

The Dai Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu series has been picked up by a new translator. It's a two-man team I guess.
They're going to continue from where it was left off. It happens to be the second chapter of the tenth volume. Two chapters are already done, and only the fourth is left.
Check their translation here:
R~S
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Index!

Post by R~S »

I wonder why the images for only some of the DDYD volumes got deleted. The dmca was for DYD and not DDYD, right?
Baka-Tsuki discord server
urug99
Astral Realm

Post by urug99 »

Awesome! So glad the DYDD translation is being picked up again. I didn't see any images missing though, unless your referring to the last 2 volumes on the main page? Those 2 were never uploaded.
R~S
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Index!

Post by R~S »

urug99 wrote:Awesome! So glad the DYDD translation is being picked up again. I didn't see any images missing though, unless your referring to the last 2 volumes on the main page? Those 2 were never uploaded.
If you check the illustrations for dai volumes 2 to 8, they were all deleted late december.
Baka-Tsuki discord server
veritatis cupitor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka, date a live

Post by veritatis cupitor »

R~S wrote:
urug99 wrote:Awesome! So glad the DYDD translation is being picked up again. I didn't see any images missing though, unless your referring to the last 2 volumes on the main page? Those 2 were never uploaded.
If you check the illustrations for dai volumes 2 to 8, they were all deleted late december.
There is an idea floating around that if the illustrations are deleted, Baka-tsuki would receive less DMCA. Perhaps this is the result of that idea. This may help -
ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU TRANSLATOR SAN.
elpsychris
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by elpsychris »

:D Glad to hear DDYD are still being in progress, thanks for your hard work. And another news, the web-archived service as I mentioned above, for some reasons, had already deleted all of their captures before October 2015 (just before DMCA), so I advice you guys should best back-up them offline if you have intention of re-reading it in the future.
veritatis cupitor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka, date a live

Post by veritatis cupitor »

I'm grateful to the person(s) translating. If they post their translation on Baka-Tsuki too (Similar to what is done in Highschool DxD), the translation could be improved further. For example, several names are different from norm.
ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU TRANSLATOR SAN.

Return to “Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi”