Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Series

General discussion related to Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Dai Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu?

It was good! Please do more!
97%
It was interesting.
3%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
No votes

Total votes: 473

plasmacutter
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Series

Post by plasmacutter »

elpsychris wrote::D Glad to hear DDYD are still being in progress, thanks for your hard work. And another news, the web-archived service as I mentioned above, for some reasons, had already deleted all of their captures before October 2015 (just before DMCA), so I advice you guys should best back-up them offline if you have intention of re-reading it in the future.
Done already. Obviously mentioning what will be done with those archives is against forum rules :wink:
lordxghostx
Astral Realm

Post by lordxghostx »

Hi guys, I know this has been asked time and time again, but does anyone have the PDFs of the volumes (Preferably with images)? Please contact me, as I would really appreciate the kind gesture! Thanks so much!!

Mod note: Volumes that have been removed from the wiki should not be shared on the forums.
R~S
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Index!

Post by R~S »

DYD and the two side series were retired with the DYD page and DDYD moved to a new page.

Now to hope for a translator to get interested in continuing the series...
Baka-Tsuki discord server
lency
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel: Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu and Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu

Post by lency »

I would like to try translating this novel from Japanese, if that is still possible. I can edit too. So if it is still avilable, please contact me. :D
Lunar Vitae
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel: Maria-sama ga Miteru

Post by Lunar Vitae »

Unfortunately, You're a bit late to the party for Densetsu. The project has been abandoned due to a takedown request. The sequel, on the other hand, is still up here.
Feel free to contact me here, on Discord (#5703), or on the wiki (Leviticus)!

Join our Discord!

Current Projects:
Maria-sama ga Miteru (Project Manager, Editor)
Bashiek
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Helping to Revive DaiDenYuuDen

Post by Bashiek »

Hello. Is it possible for me to help in Dai Densetsu no Yuuusha no Densetsu's translations? I am honestly telling you that I cannot translate. If someone is willing to translate, I could proofread before you guys publish it. Please do let me know. Thank you very much for your time. Take care.
Last edited by Lunar Vitae on Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed content relating to rule 1

Return to “Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi”