Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Series

General discussion related to Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Dai Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu?

It was good! Please do more!
97%
It was interesting.
3%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
No votes

Total votes: 473

Ansem
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Series

Post by Ansem »

Guys where i can find now the mobi/epub/azw3 version of the volumes after the fifth one? I Really would like to read it all on my Kindle!
Aegon
Astral Realm

Post by Aegon »

Thanks for translating this novel! It's been a while since I've seen the anime and I've recently started readign chinese and japanese light novels that were translated in english. After a while I thought about DnYnD because I loved the story but it had no ending! And now I see that there is indeed a team translating it! Thanks for bringing us this joy <3

But here I am, reading this serie seems somewhat complex. From that reading order, I'm assuming the first 3 titles of the serie are the main serie while ''The Ochitakuroi Yusha no Densetsu'' is optional?
Also, the same question with Sion's note... When should I read them? Sorry to bother you with those questions, I just wanna make sure that I read it in the correct order.

Sincerely, a fellow Canadian reader ^^
R~S
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Index!

Post by R~S »

Could a kind editor please create the full text pages for DYD 10 & 11?

*edit* Thanks!
Baka-Tsuki discord server
R~S
Project Editor

Post by R~S »

I started re-reading Dai and noticed something: the 4koma of vol 1 were translated so the text translations next to them should be removed, right?

*edit* tried doing it myself
elpsychris
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by elpsychris »

DMCA deleted many chapters. So, what will your future plan? :( Hope we can find out some ways
R~S
Project Editor

Post by R~S »

I hope Dai is not concerned by this ;_;
shrll133
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, Mondaiji-tachi kara kuru sou desu yo?, Shakugan no Shana, Owari no Seraph

Post by shrll133 »

Hi.. Im not sure whether I should be asking here.. please drop me a hint and I'll remove this post. Can anyone let me know if there's any download link for Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Light Novel? I am so in love with it but I only manage to read up to end of Volume 3. I've finished reading the manga and watching the anime but I felt that LN really provide more details about characters' feelings and emotions. Also, some of the important points and touching moments (Especially about Toale and his sister) were not elaborated in manga and anime (if I remember clearly). I like Sion more after knowing more about his feelings when I read LN. So.. please.. I've been wondering why my right eye had been twitching the past few days before 18 dec and now its explained. Sigh.. really love Kagami Takaya stories. I hope the translators and helpers of DYD series will continue to translate DDYD.. Really appreciate their efforts for translating.. love them.
shrll133
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, Mondaiji-tachi kara kuru sou desu yo?, Shakugan no Shana, Owari no Seraph

Post by shrll133 »

@R~S Yes please! Thanks for the private message. I can't reply and can't compose simply because I just created this account. May I know there is any other way I can contact you> Thank you very much. Yes, i would like to have a copy of epub version.
Emmelie 97
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, Rokka nu Yuusha, Tokyo Ravens

Post by Emmelie 97 »

Hi!
Anybody know where to read the eng ver of dyd now (or if anybody has the files or smth :D ) , was about to start on volume 5 and then this happens. :cry: Eventhough I saw the anime I want to read the LN, 'cus it got so mouch more depth to it. :) Hope it'll be solved soon. :)
Emmelie 97
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, Rokka nu Yuusha, Tokyo Ravens

Post by Emmelie 97 »

Thank you R~S for sending the files!<3
Although it seems I can't download it for some reason.:( It says in my language (swedish) that " certificatebased authentication failed".:( I'm not that good with stuff like this so I have no idea what to do.:( Hope I'm not causing to much trouble for you and thanks again for the help.^^
Emmelie 97
Reader

Post by Emmelie 97 »

It worked this time! :D Thank you so much R~S!<3 May you be blessed with some delicious dangos from the wynit dango shop and have wonderful afternoon naps.;3 :lol: Seriously thank you and sorry if I caused so much trouble for you.^^ This will be perfect to read now during the x-mas break.^^<3
Vtb
Astral Realm

Post by Vtb »

Just found out the DYD pages were deleted a couple days ago :(
Anyone know where else we can read or get the translations in pdf format?
Was only able to read up to chapter 3 of vol 1
shrll133
Reader

Post by shrll133 »

Thank you so much R~S! You're the best! I second Emmelie's appreciation LOL
Studart
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Studart »

Can someone send me the vols 6, 9, 10 and 11?
I love dyd but... =(
fcml333
Astral Realm

Post by fcml333 »

can anyone please sent me for vol6-11 :cry:

Return to “Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi”