Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Series

General discussion related to Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Dai Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu?

It was good! Please do more!
97%
It was interesting.
3%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
No votes

Total votes: 473

Kuroshiki
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Series

Post by Kuroshiki »

:cry: Cliffhanger at the end of DDYD 8 .... :cry:
NEED Vol 9 :twisted:

Edit : Just saw that Acperience uploaded Vol 9 Chapter 1, a few days ago. Good Job !! :mrgreen:
I will wait for the entire volume to be translated before reading it .
Keep up the good work and take your time :)
sion12
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by sion12 »

can someone please post the mobi/epub or pdf of volume 4?
Kuroshiki
Literature Club Member

Post by Kuroshiki »

Oh just saw the update !
Vol 9 is finished. Thank you so much Acperience.

Wow, this topic seems a little bit inactive.
Am I the only one still reading and enjoying DaiDen !? :mrgreen:
li_er
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by li_er »

Firstly, Thanks for the translation, Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu team!

Secondly, Uhm, just want to ask.
Seeing that Vol 6 of Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu is skipped, Should I just read vol 7 after 5? Or is there something I'll miss if I don't read vol 6?
Thanks.
Acperience
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Acperience »

li_er wrote:Firstly, Thanks for the translation, Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu team!

Secondly, Uhm, just want to ask.
Seeing that Vol 6 of Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu is skipped, Should I just read vol 7 after 5? Or is there something I'll miss if I don't read vol 6?
Thanks.
If you've watched the anime, then you're good to go (give or take a few details that are different). If not, and you don't want to wait for Vol. 6 to be translated/are okay with missing a detail or so, then my suggestion would be to watch Episode 16, since that's what Vol. 6 covers. Overall, as far as I recall, the only vital parts from Vol. 6 (that haven't been translated yet, I mean) that are relevant to Vol. 7 & 8 are the following:
Spoiler! :
Froaude kidnaps Milk.

Lucile and Ryner meet, with Lucile effectively reminding Ryner that, as a monster, Ryner can't get close to others. Immediately after, Ryner receives a note that explains orders that Sion gave Luke--one of which was to kill Ryner should Ryner ever go berserk outside the country or show traitorous behaviour. In the anime, the note came from Luke; this doesn't appear to be the case in the novels.
li_er
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by li_er »

I see.
I'll watch the anime when I'm done with vol 5 then.
Thanks a lot, Acperience. :D
Excr
Vice Commander Itsuki

Post by Excr »

Hey Guys. I just read DDyD volumes from 4-9 in one day. And I want to thank the translators and editors for the job well done.

And...

If I may ask, is this project dead? :O
How far can I struggle when everything I believe for is denied?

Conscience and grace, to the profoundest pit! I dare damnation: to this point I stand, that both worlds I give to negligence, let come what comes; only I'll be revenged most thoroughly..
Acperience
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Acperience »

Excr wrote:Hey Guys. I just read DDyD volumes from 4-9 in one day. And I want to thank the translators and editors for the job well done.

And...

It's not dead, per se, but school's started up again for me, so the amount of time and motivation I have for translating right now has gone down (especially since it's hard to tell how many people are even still following the series, aha).
Excr
Vice Commander Itsuki

Post by Excr »

Acperience wrote:
Excr wrote:Hey Guys. I just read DDyD volumes from 4-9 in one day. And I want to thank the translators and editors for the job well done.

And...

It's not dead, per se, but school's started up again for me, so the amount of time and motivation I have for translating right now has gone down (especially since it's hard to tell how many people are even still following the series, aha).
Well, It might have to do something with the Android App. Since people can just access the translations from the app, they don't go to the site or the forums at all. Which is really sad.

As for me, I stopped reading the novel for a year (cause I was letting the translations stack up) ---- Anyhows, I assure you Acperience... there are tons of fans of the anime that want to know what happens next. I am one of them. Aaand This novel is very different from all the novels out there. It's not like those mainstream novels with fanservices and stuffs. and sadly, these kind of novels aren't popular to the mass number of LN readers. (well, I'm basing this on people I know who read LNs)

Unfortunately, the novel isn't even included in the recommendations tab in the main site. And new readers won't be pulled into reading this. In fact, I think guys reading this are guys who watched the anime (hahaha a no brainer )
How far can I struggle when everything I believe for is denied?

Conscience and grace, to the profoundest pit! I dare damnation: to this point I stand, that both worlds I give to negligence, let come what comes; only I'll be revenged most thoroughly..
kuri_kame
Reader

Post by kuri_kame »

Yep, I think that most of the people that are following Denyuuden are people who watched the anime...
I would like to translate this... but I haven't studied Japanese for a year and it's very crappy what I know, even though it's said that you don't need a lot of knowledge to translate this series...
Also, English is not my first language... so I'll most likely make a lot of mistakes.
Maybe in the future...
I'm no good (yet)... :roll:
LudoArax
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by LudoArax »

I registered here a couple of minutes ago just to know when the next chapter will be out! I know you're busy but please, don't stall the project!
TheRougeReader
Tsuruya Gigglenator

Post by TheRougeReader »

LudoArax wrote:I registered a couple of minutes ago just to know when the next chapter wil be out. I know you are busy but please, don't stall the project
Forum rules.. don`t ask for updates :P Anyway taking from the lack of updates, the project might be as good as dead.
"I don't desire anything more from him. I won't even ask him to accept my feelings. In the end... I guess, love is the only word I could use to describe it." Shiba Miyuki
Link1999
Astral Realm

Post by Link1999 »

Is there any way the project can survive? Also how many volumes are there of dai denyuuden? Has volume 16 come out yet?
TheRougeReader
Tsuruya Gigglenator

Post by TheRougeReader »

For a project to survive the only vital commodity it needs is a translator. And after that an editor. So right now, I would say that this great piece needs a translator.
"I don't desire anything more from him. I won't even ask him to accept my feelings. In the end... I guess, love is the only word I could use to describe it." Shiba Miyuki
Link1999
Astral Realm

Post by Link1999 »

Is there a way to get people to translate it?

Return to “Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi”