Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

General discussion related to Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do You Want To See This Novel Get Translated?

Yes
99%
No
1%

Total votes: 726

Ryan Ashfyre
Astral Realm

Re: Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Post by Ryan Ashfyre »

larethian wrote:
Kadzu wrote:The translation stopped at Volume 5 Chapter 2,after that there are just a few chapter translated from the others volumes.Why did the translations stopped?Is it just lack of translators for this project or is there another reason?
I'm stalling it temporarily; will resume end of this year after Christmas at breakneck speed. So please be patient.
It's well after Christmas and still no updates, so just wondering what's going on. Is the project still stalled or have circumstances changed?
Rage_Ender
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji; Campione; Mushoku Tensei; Black Bullet

Post by Rage_Ender »

Just dropping by to notify you guys if you are unaware that the PDF links can't be used anymore.
dun dun dun..>!!!!!!<
mangalover
Astral Realm

Post by mangalover »

Is the novel going to be translated further or was it abandoned?
xaero
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by xaero »

mangalover wrote:Is the novel going to be translated further or was it abandoned?
Hopefully they will still end up working on it! Although its been like 1.5 years since it's had an update sadly. Although if I see that they start up on it again I'll end up cranking out some pdf's for it since I really want to read this
havoc
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by havoc »

Hope they will translate it further and that at some point it will get revived.
sakii
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by sakii »

Just finished reading the 4th volume, awsome story, i hope someone pick it up to finish the translation.

But i still dont understand the genere of the novel What is a " school reverse fantasy"??
I see the school and i see the fantasy but what is the meaning of reverse?

Return to “Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi”