Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

General discussion related to Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do You Want To See This Novel Get Translated?

Yes
99%
No
1%

Total votes: 726

larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Post by larethian »

Sleepy zzzzzz!

Anyway, sometimes, I speculate so much in my mind that there are times I confuse spoilers with speculations and vice versa, and I don't even remember whether something is actually true or not until I go flip through the previous volumes :(. By the way, remind me, for Itsuten volume 6,
Spoiler! :
was the cause of the World's destruction in 6 years in the original Prophecy mentioned? I remember the 1 month route was mentioned in vol 7, but now, I can't remember whether the 6 years route was mentioned or not, but somehow, in mind I know about the 6-year route (could be my speculation though). :lol:
Cosmic Eagle
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Cosmic Eagle »

ShadowZeroHeart wrote:
Cosmic Eagle wrote:Why does it not seem expandable? On the contrary, the entire setting has just been barely fleshed out.
Note: I only read the Denyuuden, the 11 volume prologue

In Denyuuden, because the story only focused on a few kingdoms, there is basically nothing covered, and anything can be added in at any time.

On the other hand, as mentioned, Itsuten has had the major villains covered, and regarding lare's comment:
Spoiler! :
Yes, since it is pushed forward to a month later, the length is greatly shortened. And its gonna be really dumb if the time period pushes forward and backward over and over, and I seriously hope the author won't do that. At least I believe he wont.
Some of the power ups and all are cut really short, probably to move to the climax parts, but overall, I think there can be a lot more to talk about? But comparing against Denyuuden, I think it cant be expanded as much.
What major villains? For all we know, this is just the opening arc. There are countless world linked to the Sacred Ground that he can use and an almost limitless number of enemies or threats that he can suddenly pull out of the air to fit it.

――罨――
阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛界尊よ
今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!
Cosmic Eagle
Project Translator

Post by Cosmic Eagle »

larethian wrote: even though you will need to endure a bunch of soap drama between Taito and Himea in the beginning, after the skirmish with Temperon Croweley.
And as usual....Haruka gets the short end of the stick. Damn her life really, really sucks

――罨――
地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛界尊よ
今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Cosmic Eagle wrote: What major villains? For all we know, this is just the opening arc. There are countless world linked to the Sacred Ground that he can use and an almost limitless number of enemies or threats that he can suddenly pull out of the air to fit it.
Itsuten has two time limits, one being the end of world, the other being graduation, since the school only can open portals for people under a certain age. If each volume goes on by months per volume, the time limit(s) are reached too soon. Everything being packed over a short period makes things chaotic, as too much is revealed. Its like PowerPuff Girls, saving the world and be back in time for dinner?

Despite countless enemies or threats or worlds, these create limiting factors to the expansion of the series. The major villains being Gekkou's brother, and those manipulating fate behind him, Tenma etc. Basically those who are trying to go by the script. Others are mainly people/beings already in the script, thus either just fillers, or fodder unless those contribute to their changing of fate somehow(despite not knowing the script?)

Itsuten focuses a lot on this script(s) about fate. Though personally I am interested to see the stunts he will pull off, and I consider Itsuten a great story as well, I prefer Denyuuden. That is all I am saying.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

Kagami has already said in volume 7 that the Core of the story is set in motion, which means the main plot is running. The resolution (I'm speculating, just as I did for Daiden) is either one or both of these: (1) Terminate Bliss (or make sure it's never invoked); (2) Rewrite the Prophecy.

I don't think there are any true major villains (at least for now). The main fight is against the prophecy. The Mad Witch (which currently is implied but not certain yet to be the God on the other side of the Moon) and the Tenma are pretty much upper tier God-Class Beings, and I don't think Kagami will pull out too many other more powerful God-class Beings (at most he will keep one; after all, he did pull a Remurus out in Daiden). However there are a few things that can run the story for some time (as in more than 10 volumes), one is that there are multiple stages of Bliss (which implies to me -- my speculation --- that either deactivating the first stage is not enough or they totally fail to deactivate the first stage at all). In my mind there are also a few unanswered questions which seem strange and confusing: one of which is in volume 4, Cross mentioned that he will complete Bliss in the epilogue. I still feel there's something weird about the guy.
spoiler for volume 7:
Spoiler! :
what the hell is he and how did he create the Curse writings on the walls of the Military base to rewrite the Propehcy. I'm actually suspecting he's tapping into the power of Tenma, since he's the one (being Military and all) that created the modified body of the Tenma used for creating the Dark Rabbit.
also, the association between the Gods on the other side of the Moon and the Tenma is not clear. One confusing thing is, the event in volume 2 makes one think that they are both the same: -> Haruka (supposedly created by the Gods of the Moon), but is actually (major spoiler beyond volume 6)
Spoiler! :
a split existence of Himea
, disabled the barrier to allow the red rain to fall, but yet, the one chasing Taito and Himea are said to be the Tenma. But clearly, up till this point, it's quite clear they are not the same. This is most confusing to me, and I looking forward to having this clarified.
Another thing that can run the story is that there is a deeper layer or meaning behind the Prophecy. Knowing Kagami, somewhere, he will tell us the origins of all these and how everything came about. Yep, I'm quite sure of that.
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

ShadowZeroHeart wrote:Itsuten has two time limits, [...] the other being graduation, since the school only can open portals for people under a certain age.
I don't necessarily agree. While the school's portals are handy, the only specialty about the school is that they can go anywhere directly, safely. If it's just portals, Himea can open them, too, with some restrictions regarding secure target locations. If Kagami wants them to, they can deal with everything until they are old and frail. Well, I still think that it's not going to last after their graduation, if they graduate at all. Changing the setting to university or whatever would be rather weird. Well, it might last past the time they would have graduated if something permanently destroys the school or if they stop going.

(Actually, is Himea ever going to graduate? I mean, has she ever gone to class? Apart from her first week, maybe? First day? The lesson she was introduced?)
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

Kadi wrote:
ShadowZeroHeart wrote:Itsuten has two time limits, [...] the other being graduation, since the school only can open portals for people under a certain age.
I don't necessarily agree. While the school's portals are handy, the only specialty about the school is that they can go anywhere directly, safely. If it's just portals, Himea can open them, too, with some restrictions regarding secure target locations. If Kagami wants them to, they can deal with everything until they are old and frail. Well, I still think that it's not going to last after their graduation, if they graduate at all. Changing the setting to university or whatever would be rather weird. Well, it might last past the time they would have graduated if something permanently destroys the school or if they stop going.

(Actually, is Himea ever going to graduate? I mean, has she ever gone to class? Apart from her first week, maybe? First day? The lesson she was introduced?)
Actually,
Spoiler! :
The Holy Ground of Miyasaka High is unique. It is the only one that can open portals to any coordinate given. Not all holy grounds are that way. The entity who administers it is called Liir. Gekkou calls her a witch. Firstly, Liir can only see people below 18 years old and vice versa. This is kind of weird because Cross is supposedly over 300 years old (maybe clarification will come in future). Perhaps it's only restricted to physical age? Though Liir has no problem seeing Ivyy, a demon, it seems. Unlike other 'portals', only the person who makes a contract with Liir can control the one at the school.

Himea skips classes.
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

Didn't I say that, minus the plot spoilers? Or was it just intended as a supplementary explanation? Because I see no contradictions so far...
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
Cosmic Eagle
Project Translator

Post by Cosmic Eagle »

larethian wrote:Kagami has already said in volume 7 that the Core of the story is set in motion, which means the main plot is running. The resolution (I'm speculating, just as I did for Daiden) is either one or both of these: (1) Terminate Bliss (or make sure it's never invoked); (2) Rewrite the Prophecy.

I don't think there are any true major villains (at least for now). The main fight is against the prophecy. The Mad Witch (which currently is implied but not certain yet to be the God on the other side of the Moon) and the Tenma are pretty much upper tier God-Class Beings, and I don't think Kagami will pull out too many other more powerful God-class Beings (at most he will keep one; after all, he did pull a Remurus out in Daiden). However there are a few things that can run the story for some time (as in more than 10 volumes), one is that there are multiple stages of Bliss (which implies to me -- my speculation --- that either deactivating the first stage is not enough or they totally fail to deactivate the first stage at all). In my mind there are also a few unanswered questions which seem strange and confusing: one of which is in volume 4, Cross mentioned that he will complete Bliss in the epilogue. I still feel there's something weird about the guy.
spoiler for volume 7:
Spoiler! :
what the hell is he and how did he create the Curse writings on the walls of the Military base to rewrite the Propehcy. I'm actually suspecting he's tapping into the power of Tenma, since he's the one (being Military and all) that created the modified body of the Tenma used for creating the Dark Rabbit.
also, the association between the Gods on the other side of the Moon and the Tenma is not clear. One confusing thing is, the event in volume 2 makes one think that they are both the same: -> Haruka (supposedly created by the Gods of the Moon), but is actually (major spoiler beyond volume 6)
Spoiler! :
a split existence of Himea
, disabled the barrier to allow the red rain to fall, but yet, the one chasing Taito and Himea are said to be the Tenma. But clearly, up till this point, it's quite clear they are not the same. This is most confusing to me, and I looking forward to having this clarified.
Another thing that can run the story is that there is a deeper layer or meaning behind the Prophecy. Knowing Kagami, somewhere, he will tell us the origins of all these and how everything came about. Yep, I'm quite sure of that.
And even more confusingly parts of both entities comprise the Black Rabbit....so they seem rather....dispersed over other characters? The Moon God is genderless right BTW?

You know...I won't be surprised if Kurosu actually founded the Military and was the one to have first contact with Liir....and somehow their relationship is central to his motives. His thoughts seem to suggest that after all.

Vol 2 also confuses me.....Haruka, a servant of the Moon was the one who brought down the school's defences but that just allows the Tenma, the arch foe of the Moon in to consume Himea....Why? Also the Blood Rain is specified to be the same magic as the Vampire Poison. Yet the thing chasing Himea and Taito was supposedly the Tenma. Does this imply that the Tenma's nature is same as that of Vampires? And aren't Vampires the servants of the Moon?

――罨――
地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛界尊よ
今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!
Cosmic Eagle
Project Translator

Post by Cosmic Eagle »

AT LAST....V8 GET....along with Index NT 2 and SP

AND what's this Itsuka Tenma wo Kiru hekusen at the back? Some kind of character book from the looks of it? Rine looks damned awesome there...seriously she's like a sword and spell wielding Miku...

――罨――
地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛界尊よ
今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

I've read the Hekusen raws. It's about Liene (I'm switching to this since it's a German name) when she was 14 in the witch school of Temperon Crowley. It's a little ecchi in the sense there's slight nudity and panties. other than that, it's more like a background story. I'm also done with v8; the next thing I'll probably read are the seitokaishitsu series. Gekkou is pretty much like-able now.
Cosmic Eagle
Project Translator

Post by Cosmic Eagle »

It's a manga? And how many volumes/chapters out so far?

――罨――
地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛界尊よ
今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

Cosmic Eagle wrote:It's a manga? And how many volumes/chapters out so far?
it's a monthly serialization in Comp Ace that just started last month. and check it out at jcafe (need an acct and 1 post though).
Cosmic Eagle
Project Translator

Post by Cosmic Eagle »

I see I see....thanks

――罨――
地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛界尊よ
今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

larethian wrote: It's about Liene (I'm switching to this since it's a German name)
Are you sure?
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.

Return to “Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi”