Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

General discussion related to Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do You Want To See This Novel Get Translated?

Yes
99%
No
1%

Total votes: 726

larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Post by larethian »

Cosmic Eagle wrote:hell I'm an LN addict and I usually browse a title that catches my eye from at least the 4th volume on for good reason....It's rare you get stuff like HakoMari which is gripping throughout.
totally agree with you. can't wait for the next volume. :D
The True Evangelion
Astral Realm

Post by The True Evangelion »

Could someone confirm this for me? I am really interested in reading the novels, but while I was browsing /a/, someone told me that:
Spoiler! :
Saitohimea is truly evil and something about Taito going berserk or something
The second part doesn't really bother me, but if the first part is true, I may drop this. I would appreciate for someone to confirm or deny this claim
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

The True Evangelion wrote:Could someone confirm this for me? I am really interested in reading the novels, but while I was browsing /a/, someone told me that:
Spoiler! :
The second part doesn't really bother me, but if the first part is true, I may drop this. I would appreciate for someone to confirm or deny this claim
Spoiler! :
evil is hard to define in this series, but if you're talking about the Saitohimea as the character that has appeared in the anime, it's false.
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

The True Evangelion wrote:Could someone confirm this for me? I am really interested in reading the novels, but while I was browsing /a/, someone told me that:
Spoiler! :
Spoiler! :
Up to what I know, personally I pity them more than the others. In human terms, you can say that they are all crazy. Saitohimea is too madly in love with Taito, and Taito is forced into insanity, partly by humans, partly by a deity. Saitohimea gives up too much for Taito, but since Taito can be considered "Human's enemy" at where I read, you can say shes evil to humans. Shes too good, especially towards Taito, if you ask me.
But what lare says is way more accurate, because he has read even further.

MAJOR SPOILER (Which is where I read up to anyway):
Spoiler! :
Taito went mad due to a missing emotion in his heart. A deity once took it from him, as this is the most precious to him, and was used as a tribute for wisdom of power that Taito can get/wield. Everyone else of the student council thus challenged the deity that took this from him, Saitohimea and gang eventually obtains it, and approached the berserk Taito, and Saitohimea returns this "most precious" treasure, his memories for the other girl, back to him...
Which is why, if you ask me whether Saitohimea is evil up to where I read, I would say shes just too madly in love.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
Cosmic Eagle
Project Translator

Post by Cosmic Eagle »

Spoiler! :
Saitohimea hates humans with a passion although that's expected given the stuff she'd gone through in the hands of the Military and Church but that changes in v8...somewhat.

But she's not evil. At least, she hasn't shown any behaviour as such.

Now the Ramiel Lilith part of her is an unknown....

――罨――
阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛界尊よ
今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!
The True Evangelion
Astral Realm

Ok.....From what you all said, this raises another question:
Spoiler! :
What Pairing branch do you guys think it's going to take? Is it going to keep Taito with Himea or put him with the other girl(I cannot remember her name). I know other girl isn't human either from what I've heard as well
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

The True Evangelion wrote:Ok.....From what you all said, this raises another question:
Spoiler! :
What Pairing branch do you guys think it's going to take? Is it going to keep Taito with Himea or put him with the other girl(I cannot remember her name). I know other girl isn't human either from what I've heard as well

This shouldnt even need to be in spoiler tags I think. Personally, its hard to guess, which is why we keep reading it and yearns for more?
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
The True Evangelion
Astral Realm

ShadowZeroHeart wrote:
The True Evangelion wrote:Ok.....From what you all said, this raises another question:
Spoiler! :

This shouldnt even need to be in spoiler tags I think. Personally, its hard to guess, which is why we keep reading it and yearns for more?

I don't know why I did it, I guess it will edit it out. I think it was because of the other girl not being human part.
Cosmic Eagle
Project Translator

Post by Cosmic Eagle »

minor v8 spoiler:
Spoiler! :
Dammit....Hinata exhibiting his fragile side...and Skrald being helpless in the face of the Prophecy....I never thought it would actually happen

Edited for spoiler - larethian

――罨――
阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛界尊よ
今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

I need to get this to v6 ASAP, but how!?
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

Quit your life, take some drugs to stay awake and translate day and night.
Pay some professional translation agencies, 1 chapter/agency, and have them translate it as a rush-job.
Have infinite monkey randomly hit keys on infinite typewriters and pick the one typing the right translation.

Or you just go on as you have been so far, because it works. Ignore your other projects if getting to/finishing Vol 6 for ItsuTen is that important to you. I, and probably most other people, will be happy for every little thing they get, but you already know that, don't you?
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Are those double tt's correct? :
Taito-tteba
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

Yes.
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
Excr
Vice Commander Itsuki

Post by Excr »

Can anyone tell me where the anime left off?
How far can I struggle when everything I believe for is denied?

Conscience and grace, to the profoundest pit! I dare damnation: to this point I stand, that both worlds I give to negligence, let come what comes; only I'll be revenged most thoroughly..
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

Darklor wrote:Are those double tt's correct? :
Taito-tteba
I'm actually going to re-translate this to "I say Taito" or "Taito, I say", though I never get around to it. It's not precise but fits well.

Excr wrote:Can anyone tell me where the anime left off?
The anime started diverging massively from episode 3 onward. Episodes 1 and 2 cover 70% of volume 1. It skipped 80% of volume 4 and rehash ideas from volumes 2, 3, 4, 5 into their own story, to form episodes 3 to 11. 12 is almost total original.

Return to “Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi”