Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Volume 3 Discussion / Poll

General discussion related to Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Volume 3 Rating

Perfect 10
29%
9 out of 10 : Excellent
29%
8 out of 10 : Very Good
21%
7 out of 10 : Good
18%
6 out of 10 : Average
4%
5 out of 10 : Below Average
No votes
4 out of 10 : Poor
No votes
3 out of 10 : Bad
No votes
2 out of 10 : Very Bad
No votes
1 out of 10 : Painful
No votes

Total votes: 28

larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Volume 3 Discussion / Poll

Post by larethian »

Welcome to the discussion thread for Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Volume 3.
Please don't discuss events or subject matter of future volumes.
Please try to keep the discussion on-topic. :D
You can poll here on whether you want to see more of the series translated, if you have not yet done so.

----

finally, a relatively not so exciting volume completed.
ShinnKamiyra
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Volume 3 Discussion / Poll

Post by ShinnKamiyra »

A not so exciting volume indeed, but a good read nonetheless.

Finally I'm beginning to have a clearer understanding into the minds of Himea, Gekkou and even Taito. I was particularly pleased at seeing our silver-haired protagonist pick himself up and show some effort in his desire to protect Himea. One who can stand up and take a step forward in spite of not knowing anything or having any real power is okay in my book.

With respect to Gekkou and Himea though, even though I understand them better, everything I've learned up 'till now has me feeling as though I'm standing on the edge of a proverbial cliff, ready to dive. An interesting feeling...

All that aside however, I'm curious to find out what Taito's price really was. And what sort of a despair will he embrace when he realizes it?

Heh, well I wish you godspeed in translating the next exciting volume so I can find out, larethian. Certainly looking forward to it, and thanks as always for all your hard work.
larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

Sometimes, I'm amazed at the details in the thought processes of the characters, but sometimes I can't help but be annoyed, especially with Kagami's somewhat haphazard writing at times. I rated it 6 in comparison to other volumes in the series, so there's a lot to look forward to though I'll be occupied with Daiden for a while. Next volume (Elf Arc a.k.a Entolio arc) is 470 pages *dang* :shock: But 80-90% of the volume is never covered in the anime. :roll:
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

Just wanted to say thank you for translating this series. I was very dishearten by animation, but once I found out that the animation had basically been mutilation of novel, I can continue to read this wonderful series. Third novel might have been less par to on usually high standards of this series...but I think it was necessary in the understanding of characters mind and motivation. Not to mention, I think it still better than some other novels that I have read before. :D
Crimsonbreaker13
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Crimsonbreaker13 »

can some reupload the pdf link for volume 3, please?

Return to “Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi”