Candidate Vote for New Sub-Forum [Poll]

General discussion related to Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Which Series do you think requires this forum?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:01 am

Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi
13%
High School DxD
29%
Papa no Iu Koto o Kikinasai!
13%
Haganai
8%
Infinite Stratos
8%
Campione!
4%
Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu
16%
Golden Time
1%
Monogatari series
9%

Total votes: 77

onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Candidate Vote for New Sub-Forum [Poll]

Post by onizuka-gto »

It has been brought to my attention that we might need a new sub-forum, hence a new poll shall be created to determine which two projects shall co-habitat this new space.

Please post in this topic the candidates you wish to be included in the poll, I will limit the candidates to a maximum of eight so please nominate wisely.

Polls will be initiated on this following Wednesday the 1st of February, which will conclude in exactly seven days from inception.

This post will be updated when possible.

Edit: Polls has been created, polls will end in one week.
Last edited by onizuka-gto on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:56 am, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: Polls reset due to oversight of voting rigging via guest access: Poll will be extended for 7 days fom this edit.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
rock96
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Candidate for New Sub-Forum [Poll]

Post by rock96 »

DenYuuDen/Itsuten.

They deserve it, after all.
Kadi - hero we don't deserve.
Honorable mention for moderating and translating Campione, editing Gekkou and Hakomari.
O White Knight standing sadly amidst hordes of filthy plebs, return to us, please.
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Teh_ping »

rock96 wrote:DenYuuDen/Itsuten.

They deserve it, after all.
Just leave it as Kagami Takaya series lol. Treat this as a farewell gift for Larethian.
stellarroze
Senior Project Translator

Post by stellarroze »

Ditto on DenYuuDen and Itsuten / Kagami Takaya series . :D
Cosmic Eagle
Project Translator

Post by Cosmic Eagle »

onizuka-gto wrote:It has been brought to my attention that we might need a new sub-forum, hence a new poll shall be created to determine which two projects shall co-habitat this new space.
Why?

If you ask me.....Monogatari or Eiji Mikage stuff

――罨――
阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛界尊よ
今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

Well, we don't want completed projects, and the most popular ones on the forum right now in the Auxiliary Brigades would be ItsuTen/DenYuuDen, Infinite Stratos, Baka-Test, High School DxD, Haganai, and Campione!.

I'll add a poll in with those titles after everyone agrees upon the titles that should be included.

(I personally absolutely agree about the ItsuTen/DenYuuDen idea, but we'll see how it goes.)
Maybe this is just too fast, too real -Stay Close, Parabelle
Snails see the benefits, the beauty in every inch -Snails, The Format
You thought you could find happiness just over that green hill; you thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still
-Learn To Be Still, The Eagles
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Denyuuden and Itsuten. Perfect match and too many threads in the Aux. Brigade. (Half-joking, of course.)

If it were possible, I'd like to restruct the HnA/SAO paring too...but let's talk bout this later.

Edit: Saw that IS was the third in the last sub-forum vote. Could we add another sub-forums? :mrgreen:
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

It seems like I didn't even need to post. :lol:

I was actually going to ask for it later, with another two volumes worth of translations. Denyuuden / Itsuten is best grouped together not just because they are by the same author, but they have many similar ideas presented in different ways and in different settings, which can spawn many different kinds of discussions, including crossover discussion. Fans (outside of BT) have often been discussing about who is more hax: Dark Rabbit or Solver of All Equations. :lol:

Similarly, it'll be good if SAO is grouped with Accel World, and Index is grouped with Heavy Object.

(Yes, I did the 'too many threads' thing on purpose, though the volume polls are for satisfying my personal curiosity)
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

Sort them by authors? I won't mind, but there'll be quite a shuffle. And CSR's pretty popular too, so they need a space, so I would prefer that if possible, Heavy Object joins the CSR/Index sub-forum. (Do we have a need for Nogizaka Haruka now?)

...Or you can sort them into a sub-forum called series worked on by Teh Ping because there's just too many...
13man18
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

I vote for Haganai or High School DxD. I would personally go with series that are still being translated.
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Teh_ping wrote:Sort them by authors? I won't mind, but there'll be quite a shuffle. And CSR's pretty popular too, so they need a space, so I would prefer that if possible, Heavy Object joins the CSR/Index sub-forum. (Do we have a need for Nogizaka Haruka now?)
For restructure:

-Denyuuden/Itsuten
-Index/Heavy Object
-CLANNAD out to the aux. forums
-Nogizaka Haruka with Campione
-SAO/Accel World
-Baka-Test/Haganai
-HnA/IS
-DxD a loner (too many people :lol: )

And no, Ping, for your little suggestion. You'll have make a cut in the entire forums for that. Can't squeeze in 5+ projects, can't we? :lol:
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

Now that I actually read Oni's post, I resisted the temptation to add in a poll. :roll: (Also, shouldn't we try to avoid going off topic with this one.....though, maybe we could make a "Ping's Brigade" and have subforums.)

Any other ideas aside from ItsuTen/DenYuuDen, Infinite Stratos, Baka-Test, High School DxD, Haganai, Campione!, and the Monogatari series?

Also, what happens if the polling grows into the Ping's next project poll broken-ness? Do we default to actual posts?
Maybe this is just too fast, too real -Stay Close, Parabelle
Snails see the benefits, the beauty in every inch -Snails, The Format
You thought you could find happiness just over that green hill; you thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still
-Learn To Be Still, The Eagles
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

Does Campione really need its own subforum? Most of the discussion is done by Kira, Ichigo and me, and for terminology 1 extra thread is enough. An extra thread that hasn't brought the results I wanted it to so that I've gone on and started bothering people directly through PMs... I think Campione is alright in the AuxBrigades until we have some more content or more people discussing it, but that's not going to happen any time soon.
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
cboy123
Temporal Time Variant Entity

Post by cboy123 »

High School DxD since it was too popular
I maybe stupid... But A BRILLIANT PERSON CANNOT OUTDUMB the stupid
chancs