Candidate Vote for New Sub-Forum [Poll]

General discussion related to Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Which Series do you think requires this forum?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:01 am

Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi
13%
High School DxD
29%
Papa no Iu Koto o Kikinasai!
13%
Haganai
8%
Infinite Stratos
8%
Campione!
4%
Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu
16%
Golden Time
1%
Monogatari series
9%

Total votes: 77

hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Candidate for New Sub-Forum [Poll]

Post by hobogunner »

uhh.....does anyone mind if I add in a poll?

I'm going to list all the titles I listed minus IS and Baka-Test as Ping has already taken them out.....

Oni still hasn't done it.
Maybe this is just too fast, too real -Stay Close, Parabelle
Snails see the benefits, the beauty in every inch -Snails, The Format
You thought you could find happiness just over that green hill; you thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still
-Learn To Be Still, The Eagles
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Don't know, since the choice of projects is up to Oni, only he could add a poll.

But we could list the projects here for fun.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

onizuka-gto wrote:It has been brought to my attention that we might need a new sub-forum, hence a new poll shall be created to determine which two projects shall co-habitat this new space.

Please post in this topic the candidates you wish to be included in the poll, I will limit the candidates to a maximum of eight so please nominate wisely.

Polls will be initiated on this following Wednesday the 1st of February, which will conclude in exactly seven days from inception.

This post will be updated when possible.
He says he's limiting it to 8, but the nominee list is shorter than 8, so there won't be any unincluded.
  • ItsuTen/DenYuuDen (Counting as one project since they go together),
    High School DxD,
    Haganai,
    Campione!,
    Golden Time,
    the Monogatari series
Though, he could just decide against some of those, but there's almost no reason to, it's just going to come down DxD and ItsuTen/DenYuuDen. XD
You thought you could find happiness just over that green hill; you thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

hobogunner wrote:uhh.....does anyone mind if I add in a poll?
I think Oni would mind...
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

The last one could be "Other - Post your choice". :D
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
timesteel
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by timesteel »

I'd say DxD paired with something else but definitely DxD due to it's popularity and that's it's remained fairly active since it started and now has 3 translators. If kore wa zombie desuka was an active project it would be a perfect pairing but since it's not I'd say I.S. or Haganai
anonym
Astral Realm

Post by anonym »

Does the Monogatari series and Denyuden really need a sub forum? Because in Denyuden there is no active translator and the Monogatari series hasn't been updated for a long time. Just my opinion though.
Kadi
Yuki Elf
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Kadi »

anonym wrote:Does the Monogatari series and Denyuden really need a sub forum? Because in Denyuden there is no active translator and the Monogatari series hasn't been updated for a long time. Just my opinion though.
Lare's so gonna kill you for this... DenYuuDen and ItsuTen go together, and lare's working on it whenever he has free time. Also, people are interested in it, so why not give them a subforum? If something doesn't need it (here and as of now), it's Campione, I'm afraid. Although... hmmm... we could make one in anticipation of the anime. But extrapolating from the current activity, it will be dead until then, and possibly even then it might not change ~~.
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

Kadi wrote:
anonym wrote:Does the Monogatari series and Denyuden really need a sub forum? Because in Denyuden there is no active translator and the Monogatari series hasn't been updated for a long time. Just my opinion though.
Lare's so gonna kill you for this... DenYuuDen and ItsuTen go together, and lare's working on it whenever he has free time. Also, people are interested in it, so why not give them a subforum? If something doesn't need it (here and as of now), it's Campione, I'm afraid.
Don't worry, Lare won't be the one doing the killing when DenYuuDen v1's coming out at the end of the month.

To me, I think Golden Time can go under the ToraDora sub-forum. Come on, we need more series to this.
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

Teh_ping wrote:
Kadi wrote:Lare's so gonna kill you for this... DenYuuDen and ItsuTen go together, and lare's working on it whenever he has free time. Also, people are interested in it, so why not give them a subforum? If something doesn't need it (here and as of now), it's Campione, I'm afraid.
Don't worry, Lare won't be the one doing the killing when DenYuuDen v1's coming out at the end of the month.

To me, I think Golden Time can go under the ToraDora sub-forum. Come on, we need more series to this.
ToraDora's in "Completed" so it would be award to move Golden Time in there. Also, as Kadi pushed out(?), correct me if I'm wrong, Campione! that leaves us...
Then taking out Golden Time, not due to lack of interest, but merely lack of threads....
  • ItsuTen/DenYuuDen (Counting as one project since they go together),
    High School DxD,
    Haganai,
    Papa no Iu Koto o Kikinasai!,
    the Monogatari series
That's really a low number. I'll throw in "Papa no Iu Koto o Kikinasai!" because it's gaining momentum pretty quickly. Still leaves us 3 slots to fill.

Edit: What about throwing in Kamisama no memochou?
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

Teh_ping wrote:
Kadi wrote:Lare's so gonna kill you for this... DenYuuDen and ItsuTen go together, and lare's working on it whenever he has free time. Also, people are interested in it, so why not give them a subforum? If something doesn't need it (here and as of now), it's Campione, I'm afraid.
Actually, there might not be any killing because lare put his status for DenYuuDen to "retired", which I only found out after that post... well, whatever, since when have I been someone to care about details?
hobogunner wrote:Also, as Kadi pushed out(?), correct me if I'm wrong, Campione! that leaves us...
I know I'm the supervisor for Campione and all, but that was only my personal opinion. I don't see the need, but I'm open to other people's arguments for a subforum for Campione.
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

Kadi wrote:
hobogunner wrote:Also, as Kadi pushed out(?), correct me if I'm wrong, Campione! that leaves us...
I know I'm the supervisor for Campione and all, but that was only my personal opinion. I don't see the need, but I'm open to other people's arguments for a subforum for Campione.
I have no arguments, I'm just throwing out ideas. :lol:

Could High School DxD and Haganai have a paring? (As odd as that sounds.)
rock96
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Candidate Vote for New Sub-Forum [Poll]

Post by rock96 »

...Papa no Lukoto is leader now because of my vote? I can't find a word for understanding that it won't last long time...
Kadi - hero we don't deserve.
Honorable mention for moderating and translating Campione, editing Gekkou and Hakomari.
O White Knight standing sadly amidst hordes of filthy plebs, return to us, please.
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

Ah, I see, this was moved up......

Makes more sense to me now.

So we're not going to do pairings with this subforum?
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

Maybe the top 2 will get thrown together (again?)? Dunno... I don't like it.
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』

Return to “Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi”