Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi - PDF Volume 1

General discussion related to Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

carj
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi - PDF Volume 1

Post by carj »

just felt like doing this =D

(~^_^)~ *PDFs* ~(^_^~)

Volume 1

if there's any mistake, error, etc, etc, etc let me know

(~^_^)~ *ePubs* ~(^_^~)

Generate ePUB here: BTE-GEN :D

by Sharpestlives

EPUB Altogether

Volumes Seperately: (~^_^)~ *ePubs* ~(^_^~)

by Sharpestlives

MOBI Altogether

Volumes Seperately:
Last edited by carj on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi - PDF Volume 1

Post by larethian »

thanks. I was just wondering whether there's a way to reproduce the 'double-decker' words I have in the translation. currently they are printed side-by-side in the pdf.
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

oh yea i kind of tried to do it but couldn't get a good result it just looked ugly, but i really didnt try hard hahaha so i was planning on remaking the pdf when i find a way to get that result

im gonna play w/ word when i have time to see if i can get that to work =P

EDIT

wow............this time i really feel dumb D= its soooo easy to make it look like that.........and the internet didnt help at all XD oh well learned a new thing today =D

ok im gonna start editing it gonna take a while so i might end up finishing tomorrow

DONE ^^^^
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

im gonna make the PDF for vol 2 this weekend or on monday cuz im busy w/ real life (D= i want more free time damit)

well might be sooner with luck =P
larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

actually there is no need to hurry, since it's not even edited and proofed, and I can see mistakes through a quick glance.
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

ohh then im gonna w8 a while xD
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

short notice: im finally doing the volume 2 pdf of the series tomorrow morning ^^ so check again tomorrow =DDDD

EDIT

ugh....well this one is gonna take a while so ill finish it at night or....tomorrow since i have to edit the double lined words xD its not hard but takes time and i have to go to classes soon =P

EDIT2

......well sorry v.v i might not be able to do the pdf for the next 2 weeks....i have like 3 or 4 projects to finish by the next 2 weeks n im like just starting them D= so im just screwed

if i survive 2 weeks w/o sleeping ill do the pdf right after my 3 day sleep rest when im done w/ everything =D, im really sorry but yea this is pretty much my last sprint of school this year xD so lots of things to do
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

carj wrote:short notice: im finally doing the volume 2 pdf of the series tomorrow morning ^^ so check again tomorrow =DDDD

EDIT

ugh....well this one is gonna take a while so ill finish it at night or....tomorrow since i have to edit the double lined words xD its not hard but takes time and i have to go to classes soon =P

EDIT2

......well sorry v.v i might not be able to do the pdf for the next 2 weeks....i have like 3 or 4 projects to finish by the next 2 weeks n im like just starting them D= so im just screwed

if i survive 2 weeks w/o sleeping ill do the pdf right after my 3 day sleep rest when im done w/ everything =D, im really sorry but yea this is pretty much my last sprint of school this year xD so lots of things to do
Whoa! That terrible! So many projects to do...if I had that many, I think I would just keel over and start crying! Anyway, good luck with your projects and your school work. It is understandable if you can't make the PDFs. Just take your time with PDFs! As much as I would like have the PDFs, I would never want them at your expense.
Jagd Mirage
Astral Realm

Post by Jagd Mirage »

A question are you going to do volume 2 and 3 ?
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

well.....yes eventually xD somehow i have a lot of other stuff to read and since im doing the PDF according to my reading this is not a priority.....n ive been gaming more than reading (zelda done now for fate/extra =D)

when i feel like it ill do both PDF at once
Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi: PDF/ePUB/MOBI

Post by Simon »

Hello and first of all big thanks to larethian for translating Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi.

Here are the ePUB and MOBI formats for this series.

ePUB: MOBI: MOBI by Sharpestlives: If there are any problems with ePUB or MOBI, plese tell me so I can fix them.

Have Fun.
Last edited by Simon on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ePUB Generator <<Productive>> : BTE-GEN | Yay, I'm free. Let's see how long it takes for this place to go down.
Sharpestlives
Kyonist

Re: Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi (ePUB,MOBI)

Post by Sharpestlives »

Hello, thanks to Simon and larethian for translating Volume 1. I'm not sure about how good the formatting is, seen as I haven't got round to reading it myself, but here are Volumes 1 - 3. The titles in the metadata are ITNKU (Volume X) Volume Name. Happy reading!
Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi (ePUB,MOBI)

Post by Simon »

If you dont mind. I added them and made them available separately.
ePUB Generator <<Productive>> : BTE-GEN | Yay, I'm free. Let's see how long it takes for this place to go down.
falcolobo
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Re: Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi: PDF/ePUB/MOBI

Post by falcolobo »

I'm not sure if its just my kindle, but the picture sizes on the mobi files are small, magnification also ruins its quality.
"To my only desire, bring forth the beast of possibilities"
-Cardeas Vist (Gundam Unicorn)
Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi: PDF/ePUB/MOBI

Post by Simon »

First: Whose Mobi file ?

Second: If it's my, then the reason is that it was done really long time ago when I started doing the files.

Return to “Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi”