Dai Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu : Volume 4 Discussion

General discussion related to Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ioan91
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Dai Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu : Volume 4 Discussion

Post by ioan91 »

thanks guys.

i look forward to being able to read this series in its entire awesomeness (that will be a mission and a half). but we do have lives to partake in so i will wait patiently.
ioan91
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ioan91 »

thanks transkators. this project seems to have gathered major pace over the last few months. i'm still not reading until i can get a fair way through DYD in one go though.

i dont want to tell anyone what to do as this is an awesome effort, but whats with the order of translations? DYD translations seem to jump all over the place.
Acperience
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Acperience »

ioan91 wrote:thanks transkators. this project seems to have gathered major pace over the last few months. i'm still not reading until i can get a fair way through DYD in one go though.

i dont want to tell anyone what to do as this is an awesome effort, but whats with the order of translations? DYD translations seem to jump all over the place.
Keep in mind that there are different translators working on it and we work on different parts/volumes (e.g. Akirina's the one working on DYD 5 and DDYD 7, while I'm the one who did DYD 7, is working on DYD 8, and will probably go back to DDYD 8 afterwards), so it's inevitable that things are going to be translated out of order since, well, we're different people.

There's also the fact that we're essentially trying to translate two different series (DYD and DDYD) at the same time, not to mention TDYD and OKYD (which I'm also trying to work on, both out of personal interest and for some main-series-relevant things) so I can't really help but jump all over the place.

ETA: Or, if you're referring to how some chapters are translated alone in their volumes, like DYD 10 Ch. 5, etc., also keep in mind that some translations were done a long time ago by previous translators who weren't necessarily working on the entire series in consecutive order the way it's being done now, or that some were test chapters that translators did before deciding to properly work on the project.
Ansem2
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Ansem2 »

sorry for the question, but why is this volume all translated but the chapter "The Truth Surrounding "The World" And The 3 Great Kings So Far "? O_o
larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

Ansem2 wrote:sorry for the question, but why is this volume all translated but the chapter "The Truth Surrounding "The World" And The 3 Great Kings So Far "? O_o
That's not a chapter. But overview pages on the 3 kings. No new info really.
Ansem2
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Ansem2 »

ah ok :) thanks for the answer! and thanks again for the great work :D

Return to “Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi”