Dai Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu : Volume 4 Discussion

General discussion related to Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Akirina
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, Shounen Onmyouji, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Rental Magica

Re: Dai Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu : Volume 4 Discussion

Post by Akirina »

sabcia67 wrote:You will return, right? After you pass the exams?
Yup, though it'll take me some time, cuz I have some post-exam activities. I'll probably come back 17-24 Nov, around there :)

It's sad that Ryner's family had to be separated, isn't it? Especially his mother... she had to sacrifice herself. And Felna's existence had to be erased from the world.
Sing the praise of heroes, curse the names of the betrayers...
This is the way how history is written.
sabcia67
Astral Realm

Post by sabcia67 »

Thanks Akirina. I will be wait for you!

Yes ,it is really sad! Ryner always be so lonely! I always cry when I read about he and his family!
VFN
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by VFN »

Thanks for the updates.
Akirina wrote:
sabcia67 wrote:You will return, right? After you pass the exams?
Yup, though it'll take me some time, cuz I have some post-exam activities. I'll probably come back 17-24 Nov, around there :)

It's sad that Ryner's family had to be separated, isn't it? Especially his mother... she had to sacrifice herself. And Felna's existence had to be erased from the world.
Excr
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Excr »

Just a question... Are you guys gonna continue using Felna instead of Feruna?

it seems so complicated. Both North and South wants to save Ryner by killing him.
as for the last Cursed Eye, Will Hame (or however you spell it).. makes you wonder what kind of ability it has.
truly intriguing.

If anyone can spoil it's abilities for me, please do so.
How far can I struggle when everything I believe for is denied?

Conscience and grace, to the profoundest pit! I dare damnation: to this point I stand, that both worlds I give to negligence, let come what comes; only I'll be revenged most thoroughly..
Akirina
Favourite Light Novel: Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, Shounen Onmyouji, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Rental Magica

Post by Akirina »

Excr wrote:Just a question... Are you guys gonna continue using Felna instead of Feruna?

it seems so complicated. Both North and South wants to save Ryner by killing him.
as for the last Cursed Eye, Will Hame (or however you spell it).. makes you wonder what kind of ability it has.
truly intriguing.

If anyone can spoil it's abilities for me, please do so.
Yes, we're going to use Felna instead of Feruna. It's already in our standardised terminology and we've been using it for some time, so if changed it now it would be troublesome.
Yes, that's strange too. As what Sion Note said,
Spoiler! :
they are trying to save Ryner from being trapped in that curse that Sion made
But I can't fathom why is it so important to Riphal that Ryner should not get devoured.
As for the Will Hame,
Spoiler! :
it predicts the future
Arai
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Arai »

Akirina wrote: As for the Will Hame,
Spoiler! :
it predicts the future
Isn't that the
Spoiler! :
Torch Curse?
As far as I know, although I might be wrong, the Will Hame
Spoiler! :
Allows the user to see the weaknesses and strengths of others, at the cost of seeing themselves inferior to everyone else.
In the end we're all human.
Excr
Vice Commander Itsuki

Post by Excr »

Arai wrote:
Akirina wrote: As for the Will Hame,
Spoiler! :
it predicts the future
Isn't that the
Spoiler! :
Torch Curse?
As far as I know, although I might be wrong, the Will Hame
Spoiler! :
Allows the user to see the weaknesses and strengths of others, at the cost of seeing themselves inferior to everyone else.
regarding the Torch Curse,
Spoiler! :
it's ability is to stop the user from aging and allow him to see the future, from what wikipedia says.
about Will Hame, where'd you get the info?
and when will it appear? in What Vol?

Akirina wrote:
Yes, we're going to use Felna instead of Feruna. It's already in our standardised terminology and we've been using it for some time, so if changed it now it would be troublesome.
Yes, that's strange too. As what Sion Note said,
Spoiler! :
they are trying to save Ryner from being trapped in that curse that Sion made
But I can't fathom why is it so important to Riphal that Ryner should not get devoured.
As for the Will Hame,
Spoiler! :
it predicts the future
oh, so I guess it's final now.

Curse?
Spoiler! :
what Curse?, and when?
As for Riphal, That guy doesn't want Ryner to get devoured but he won't hesitate to kill him. (?)
Spoiler! :
It was in V 5, He said to Raez that Keifer will come to him crying and begging him to release Ryner from his curse by killing him.

Conscience and grace, to the profoundest pit! I dare damnation: to this point I stand, that both worlds I give to negligence, let come what comes; only I'll be revenged most thoroughly..
Arai
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Arai »

Excr wrote:
Arai wrote: As far as I know, although I might be wrong, the Will Hame
Spoiler! :
about Will Hame, where'd you get the info?
and when will it appear? in What Vol?
Honestly, I don't remember exactly where I read that, though it wasn't in the actual novel. It was this website... Ahh, I can't remember which one. I do still have an image of the Will Hame and Torch Curse from that site--
Spoiler! :
That one's the Torch Curse.
This one's the Will Hame.
I'll see if I can find those sources, though.
In the end we're all human.
Excr
Vice Commander Itsuki

Post by Excr »

Arai wrote:
Excr wrote:
Honestly, I don't remember exactly where I read that, though it wasn't in the actual novel. It was this website... Ahh, I can't remember which one. I do still have an image of the Will Hame and Torch Curse from that site--
Spoiler! :
That one's the Torch Curse.
This one's the Will Hame.
I'll see if I can find those sources, though.
thanks for sharing.
and you don't need to find the source again though... really, I'm satisfied with just the image of the eyes.
once again, thanks.

shiganami.ai

Post by shiganami.ai »

Greetings~ :lol:

I have a question regarding volume 4. It's okay to skip the Interlude, right? It won't affect the other chapters? How about this "The Truth Surrounding "The World" And The 3 Great Kings So Far" chapter? Is it like a recap? I wanna start reading starting from next week, so just wanted to know if it's okay to skip those chapters~ :lol:

Thanks in advance~ 8)
Hitagi Tsundere

What's flooded above and on fire below?
Akirina

Post by Akirina »

Larethian mentioned that the interlude is about Riphal. So if you want to read it, you'll have to wait. But no, I don't think it affects the chapters in volume 4 much. The Truth surrounding Ryner Lute.. is a summary.
shiganami.ai

Post by shiganami.ai »

Yo ho ho! Thanks, Akirina! :lol:

Speaking of which, do you translate from japanese-english or chinese-english? I'm quite curious, lol~
Hitagi Tsundere

Akirina

Post by Akirina »

I translate from chinese to english, so there may be a few inaccuracies in my translations. I do know the few odd phrases in jap because of watching anime. I'm thinking that I should take up some japanese lessons during my holidays, though...
shiganami.ai

Post by shiganami.ai »

Akirina wrote:I translate from chinese to english, so there may be a few inaccuracies in my translations. I do know the few odd phrases in jap because of watching anime. I'm thinking that I should take up some japanese lessons during my holidays, though...
That's probably the same as me. I know chinese (not that fluent, only 3 years worth of studies) and I still find it hard to translate it to english. Hardest part for me would be the idiom. Then second hardest would be the names/terms that was translated to Chinese.

I'm planning to take Japanese class this November, so good luck to you too, Akirina. Let's both do our best~ :lol:
Hitagi Tsundere

Akirina

Post by Akirina »

shiganami.ai wrote:That's probably the same as me. I know chinese (not that fluent, only 3 years worth of studies) and I still find it hard to translate it to english. Hardest part for me would be the idiom. Then second hardest would be the names/terms that was translated to Chinese.

I'm planning to take Japanese class this November, so good luck to you too, Akirina. Let's both do our best~ :lol:
\

Yup. Uh, I can't really tell how long I've been taking it, perhaps 16 years? After all, chinese and english are the two languages that we learn in school. However, I still prefer english over chinese... must be because I used to read many english books.

Return to “Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi”