Denyuuden: Summaries, Spoilers, Q & A

General discussion related to Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Denyuuden: Summaries, Spoilers, Q & A

Post by larethian »

Free-For-All Spoiler Thread.
sabcia67
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Denyuuden: Summaries, Spoilers, Q & A

Post by sabcia67 »

What Ryner really thinks about that Sion have to devouring him? What he thinks about story of Lonely Demon and Mad Hero? And what he thinks about Ryner Reed inside him? about Ryner Reed inside him? I hope Ryner don't let Sion devour him!
„Bo przecież bajki nie powinny się tak kończyć, prawda?”-Prawa i Powinności
"Nie walcz, kiedy nie możesz wygrać"-Tylogia Anioła Nocy
Akirina
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, Shounen Onmyouji, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Rental Magica

Post by Akirina »

sabcia67 wrote:What Ryner really thinks about that Sion have to devouring him? What he thinks about story of Lonely Demon and Mad Hero? And what he thinks about Ryner Reed inside him? about Ryner Reed inside him? I hope Ryner don't let Sion devour him!
Well, you can read Sion Note to find out more about this. I just finished translating the chapters. Basically, Ryner doesn't know of the story of the Lonely Demon and Mad Hero. Yet. He might find out in the following volumes of DDYD, but we haven't reached there yet. Ryner is aware of the part of the Lonely Demon in him, but he doesn't really know who it is. About Ryner letting Sion devour him... I don't believe Ryner would stop Sion from devouring him, seeing what happens in Sion Note, but it's more of Sion's inability to kill his good friend.
Sing the praise of heroes, curse the names of the betrayers...
This is the way how history is written.
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

sabcia67 wrote:What Ryner really thinks about that Sion have to devouring him? What he thinks about story of Lonely Demon and Mad Hero? And what he thinks about Ryner Reed inside him? about Ryner Reed inside him? I hope Ryner don't let Sion devour him!
IIRC, Ryner is initially ok with 'giving up' and letting Sion devour him. But after thinking about Ferris and his other comrades, he abandoned that thought. Ryner Reed, who I rather call the Solver in accordance with most of the text, is completely awakened in volume 6. I can't remember exactly what he thinks and all the details though.
sabcia67
Literature Club Member

Post by sabcia67 »

sabcia67
Literature Club Member

Post by sabcia67 »

Well, I have another question. What Ferris thinks about Pia, Kiefer and Milk? What was her reaction when Kiefer in vol 6 DDYD confess to Ryner her feelings?
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

sabcia67 wrote:Well, I have another question. What Ferris thinks about Pia, Kiefer and Milk? What was her reaction when Kiefer in vol 6 DDYD confess to Ryner her feelings?
I don't remember Kiefer ever confessing publicly. There wasn't that much interactions with Pia except for v4 or v5 of DDYD and I don't remember much. Moreover, we don't really get Ferris's POV that often.
Milk isn't really in the 'game' at all, being in Roland most of the time. After all
Spoiler! :
Her other self is the Goddess of Reincarnation. And she's using her magic, unknown to Milk herself, to enthrall Luke and the rest around her.
As for Kiefer, Ferris has always called her, "Woman", and never called her by name until
Spoiler! :
After Ryner got kidnapped in v8, after which they forged a better friendship while attempting to rescue Ryner
sabcia67
Literature Club Member

Post by sabcia67 »

I really ask too many questions I know of it! Release the DDYD 12 was on 20 September, right? Someone could tell me what happened in this volume? Of corse, as you read it :P
Many thanks for answer!
Arai
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Arai »

sabcia67 wrote:I really ask too many questions I know of it! Release the DDYD 12 was on 20 September, right? Someone could tell me what happened in this volume? Of corse, as you read it :P
Many thanks for answer!
Well, I haven't personally read it, but from what I've heard and seen...
Spoiler! :
First, Pia and Enne Lune are killed. From one of the illustrations, it looks like Tiir may have gotten hurt pretty badly, but I'm not 100% sure about that. Sion and Ryner get new costumes, Sion's resembling a kimono, Ryner's looking somewhat like his second Denyuuden costume. Although Kagami confirmed that this is the last volume to the Daiden series, there will be something after this. The book ends at a cliffhanger, as Lucile kills Enne in front of Ryner, and the two are about to confront each other.
In the end we're all human.
sabcia67
Literature Club Member

Post by sabcia67 »

Thanks but who kills Pia!? She was so strong! And what happened with Ene? Why Lucile kills her? And what with Tiir? I really have to start learn Japanese!
Megilien
Astral Realm

Post by Megilien »

Hey guys!

Just got into DenYuuDen a few days ago- finished the anime, currently reading the second volume of DaiDenYuuDen -MAJOR props to the translators, you guys have my undying thanks-.

Thing is, I've kinda started shipping Ferris and Ryner like nobody's business. And just yesterday I came across the cover of volume 8 of DDYD- my Japanese is still pretty basic, but I still made out the fact that Ryner was telling Ferris that "it looks like I love you, Ferris". PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE somebody end my suffering and let me know the context of that scene- what made him finally own up to it, letting go of his guilt, what was Ferris' reaction and so on. Actually, scratch that, if somebody would be kind enough to give me an outline of the progress of their relationship post vol 2 of DDYD, I would be eternally grateful.

*offers obscene, Ferris-approved quantities of dango* Please? :cry:
gyoku
Kyonist

Post by gyoku »

Megilien wrote:Hey guys!

Just got into DenYuuDen a few days ago- finished the anime, currently reading the second volume of DaiDenYuuDen -MAJOR props to the translators, you guys have my undying thanks-.

Thing is, I've kinda started shipping Ferris and Ryner like nobody's business. And just yesterday I came across the cover of volume 8 of DDYD- my Japanese is still pretty basic, but I still made out the fact that Ryner was telling Ferris that "it looks like I love you, Ferris". PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE somebody end my suffering and let me know the context of that scene- what made him finally own up to it, letting go of his guilt, what was Ferris' reaction and so on. Actually, scratch that, if somebody would be kind enough to give me an outline of the progress of their relationship post vol 2 of DDYD, I would be eternally grateful.

*offers obscene, Ferris-approved quantities of dango* Please? :cry:
Spoiler! :
XD well simply put.... thats not Ryner, its his dad, in disguise. Its been some time since I've read it so I dont remember the specifics but Ferris saw through it
speaking of which
Spoiler! :
I've been wanting to ask this..... SION'S PAPA!!! from ochiden vol 7!!!! I NEED SPOILERS!! everything about Sion's confrontation with him!!! and do we get a name? everything!!!
Megilien
Astral Realm

Post by Megilien »

gyoku wrote:
Spoiler! :
XD well simply put.... thats not Ryner, its his dad, in disguise. Its been some time since I've read it so I dont remember the specifics but Ferris saw through it
Oh. :shock: in other words, trolling of epic proportions. Why did I think it would be that easy? *headdesks*

Thanks so much for answering, though! :D But seeing as though I'm greedy and all...do you think you could throw me another bone? :lol: Like...any other significant detail about their relationship in these past few volumes? Come to think of it...isn't the last volume -12- out already? Shouldn't that solve the shipping dilemmas? (In case anyone's read it, of course)

Sorry for continuing to pester you, I promise this will be my last major request :)
sabcia67
Literature Club Member

Post by sabcia67 »

Hm... I want to ask for Ryner relations with his father. Could sameone ansfer me about this? :D :mrgreen:
Akirina
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, Shounen Onmyouji, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Rental Magica

Post by Akirina »

sabcia67 wrote:Hm... I want to ask for Ryner relations with his father. Could sameone ansfer me about this? :D :mrgreen:
What about his relationship with his father? Do you mean how he reacted when he knew that Lieral was alive?

EDIT: About the part where Lieral disguised himself as Ryner:
Spoiler! :
well, Lieral appeared as Ryner in Ferris's dream. He did that so as to test how much Ferris cared for his son. She passed his test, anyway, and also knew that he was disguising as Ryner. The reason why Lieral carried out that test was so that he could entrust a 'secret' to Ferris.
Well, I won't reveal too much because too much of a spoiler would be bad :)
Sing the praise of heroes, curse the names of the betrayers...
This is the way how history is written.

Return to “Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi”