Denyuuden: Summaries, Spoilers, Q & A

General discussion related to Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

sabcia67
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Denyuuden: Summaries, Spoilers, Q & A

Post by sabcia67 »

Akirina wrote:
sabcia67 wrote:Hm... I want to ask for Ryner relations with his father. Could sameone ansfer me about this? :D :mrgreen:
What about his relationship with his father? Do you mean how he reacted when he knew that Lieral was alive?

EDIT: About the part where Lieral disguised himself as Ryner:
Spoiler! :
well, Lieral appeared as Ryner in Ferris's dream. He did that so as to test how much Ferris cared for his son. She passed his test, anyway, and also knew that he was disguising as Ryner. The reason why Lieral carried out that test was so that he could entrust a 'secret' to Ferris.
Well, I won't reveal too much because too much of a spoiler would be bad :)

Yes I mean how he reacted when he knew that Lieral was alive. Thanks for ansewer. :mrgreen:
„Bo przecież bajki nie powinny się tak kończyć, prawda?”-Prawa i Powinności
"Nie walcz, kiedy nie możesz wygrać"-Tylogia Anioła Nocy
Akirina
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, Shounen Onmyouji, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Rental Magica

Post by Akirina »

Hm, he was quite surprised at first when his father appeared. But he knew that he had a father and mother because he recalled his memories of being Felna. He was very happy, I suppose. But, being someone who isn't too touchy cuddly because of his past, he hides it and displays slight annoyance at his father's attempts to pamper his son. At first he resisted a little, but it's quite clear that Ryner loves his father :)
Sing the praise of heroes, curse the names of the betrayers...
This is the way how history is written.
sabcia67
Literature Club Member

Post by sabcia67 »

Lieral is badass. I like him. Could you tell me about what they talked? Sorry for the trouble. :(
Akirina
Favourite Light Novel: Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, Shounen Onmyouji, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Rental Magica

Post by Akirina »

If I'm not wrong, Ryner mainly wanted to know what happened that led to these events happening.
sabcia67
Literature Club Member

Post by sabcia67 »

arczyx
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by arczyx »

Ryner wrote:But, this might be good too. Becoming the first gods to know what Love is, let the two of us crumble. But this might be good too. As long as it’s not one person only.
Taken from Sion's Note volume 10. What does he mean by the "first gods"? And why did he change into "person" in the next sentence?

Thanks in advance.
Akirina

Post by Akirina »

成为最初知道爱是什么的神,两个人一起崩坏吧。但是这样也不错。只要不是一个人的话就好
I might have been a little loose with the terms used. And since I translated this from chinese, it may not be entirely accurate. Ryner means that they will become the first divinities to know what love feels like. As for why it's divinities/gods, it is because the Goddesses, Hero and Demon aren't really 'Human' so to say. They are otherworldly creatures. Thinking back on it, perhaps using divinities would be better. As for the 'person' part, he means that as long as he's not alone, it's fine. I've made the edits in vol.10.
arczyx
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by arczyx »

Thanks Akirina :D
Glacie_chan
Astral Realm

Post by Glacie_chan »

Curently start reading this and really like so far!!!
Thanks for the translating, keep up the good work!! :D
I don't know if I can ask this kind of question, but...yeah...you won't know if you don't try... :lol:
I heard someone said the circle of Mad Hero and the Lonely Demon finally ended in vol 11 but Sion and Ryner still go seperated ways, then I saw the raw of DDyD vol 13, saw that Sion, Ferris and Ryner are together again.
I am just curious want to know what did happen in vol 12 and vol 13. :shock:
Hope I can get some spoilers, Please!! :wink:
trojan13ic
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by trojan13ic »

im getting addicted to this LN and i cant wait for the new updates...
hopefully, it will all be translated someday...

Thanks a lot for the translations! :wink:
lolandylol
Astral Realm

Post by lolandylol »

Hello, i want to pick up this series to read but i was wondering about what order i should read it?
Acperience
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Acperience »

lolandylol wrote:Hello, i want to pick up this series to read but i was wondering about what order i should read it?
If you want the simplest answer possible (based off of what would spoil something in another series and what references what):

Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu -> Toriaezu Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu -> Sion Note -> Ochita Kuroi Yūsha no Densetsu -> Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu

A more precise answer would be (based off of the author's recommended order and date the volume was published):

DYD 1, DYD 2, TDYD 1, DYD 3, TDYD 3, TDYD 4, DYD 4, TDYD 5, TDYD 6, DYD 5, TDYD 7, TDYD 8, DYD 6, DYD 7, DYD 8, DYD 9, DYD 10, TDYD 9, TDYD 10, TDYD 11, Sion Note, DYD 11 | DDYD 1, DDYD 2, OKYD 1, OKYD 2, DDYD 3, DDYD 4, OKYD 3, DDYD 5, OKYD 4, DDYD 6, OKYD 5, DDYD 7, DDYD 8, OKYD 6, DDYD 9, DDYD 10, DDYD 11, OKYD 7, DDYD 12, DDYD 13, DDYD 14, OKYD 8, DDYD 15

Obviously, this isn't entirely applicable since we don't have everything translated, but the reading order doesn't matter too much.
Orphen
Astral Realm

Post by Orphen »

Hi! I don't know if this particular post is still active, but I've a question regarding what is either volume 14 or 15 of DaiDen. Since I have snippets of information, I'll mark it as a spoiler to be safe!
Spoiler! :
I believe this might be in volume 15, but I read Ferris apparently confesses to Ryner. I think the situation was that Ferris, Milk, and Kiefer were in captivity and that Ryner and Sion have come to free them and it somehow erupts into a frenzy of confessions from the girls, which supposedly prompts Ferris to speak up in a similar manner. I don't know how true this is, but what I'm wondering is how much of an actual confession is this? What does she say, exactly? Or is it something that can only be vaguely construed as a confession were one to squint and read it sideways.

I know Ryner turns it down because, AWKWARD and poor timing for such a thing. I'm just more curious about things on Ferris's end!
Thank you! And sorry for the ramble. :oops:
Akirina

Post by Akirina »

Orphen wrote:Hi! I don't know if this particular post is still active, but I've a question regarding what is either volume 14 or 15 of DaiDen. Since I have snippets of information, I'll mark it as a spoiler to be safe!
Spoiler! :
I believe this might be in volume 15, but I read Ferris apparently confesses to Ryner. I think the situation was that Ferris, Milk, and Kiefer were in captivity and that Ryner and Sion have come to free them and it somehow erupts into a frenzy of confessions from the girls, which supposedly prompts Ferris to speak up in a similar manner. I don't know how true this is, but what I'm wondering is how much of an actual confession is this? What does she say, exactly? Or is it something that can only be vaguely construed as a confession were one to squint and read it sideways.

I know Ryner turns it down because, AWKWARD and poor timing for such a thing. I'm just more curious about things on Ferris's end!
Hello! I think the portion you're referring to should be in Vol 15 of DDYD.
Spoiler! :
I didn't find the scenario you mentioned. But it might have been somewhere later on in Vol. 15-- I only read the first chapter, you see. Or it could be in Vol. 14.
What I do know is that all three girls were attacked/kidnapped, but the events occurred separately although they might have been due to the same reason. The closest thing that I could find resembling a confession from Ferris is after she was attacked and was teased about it. I wouldn't mention the details because I don't want to spoil the chapter too much.
Well. DDYD is at Vol. 10 now, so there are 5 more volumes till Vol. 15... On the other hand, DYD is about to finish, only 3 chapters left to post. I just need to finish checking some phrases and DYD will be completed, latest by next week. And then... I'll see if I'll move on to DDYD or TL a bit of TDYD.
larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

Orphen wrote:Hi! I don't know if this particular post is still active, but I've a question regarding what is either volume 14 or 15 of DaiDen. Since I have snippets of information, I'll mark it as a spoiler to be safe!
Spoiler! :

don't worry, as
Spoiler! :
Ryner rejected Kiefer and Milk in v16 and is going to propose to Ferris at the end of the volume

Return to “Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu & Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi”