High School DxD Vol. 1-17 + SS (PDF)

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ForNever
Astral Realm

Re: High School DxD Vol. 1-4, 11-12 (PDF)

Post by ForNever »

thanks for v12
Rememorizing
Astral Realm

Post by Rememorizing »

Ate there suppose to be no pictures? Because I'm not really sure if the real version does or not..
DARKSIDE
Astral Realm

Post by DARKSIDE »

thanks from your hard work i really like this one. :D
Pocus
Astral Realm

Post by Pocus »

Gracias hermano por tu gran aporte, asi todos podemos leer esta novela ligera en formato PDF. thanks a lot :D
13man18
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

Rememorizing wrote:Ate there suppose to be no pictures? Because I'm not really sure if the real version does or not..
It's a light novel, so it's pretty much all text with a few pictures here and there.
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
Freedom1324
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Freedom1324 »

Thanks for all the work you have done. I love the series and these translations as it made me make an account, but a question, when the new volumes after 13 like 14 when they go back to the main story are up, will you be updating those?
13man18
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

Freedom1324 wrote:Thanks for all the work you have done. I love the series and these translations as it made me make an account, but a question, when the new volumes after 13 like 14 when they go back to the main story are up, will you be updating those?
Sorry, I don't quite get what you're asking, but if you're asking if I am going to make PDF's of each volume as they're completed, then yes. :D
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
protector330
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by protector330 »

i want ask a few things
one is there a problem with the translatio of volume 5? becouse i saw that the volume 11 and 12 are on and the 6 is nearly done
second i noticed that the pdf of the first two volume when i downloaded are a bit different from the volume 3 also the 4 is different, but what i want to ask is if can make the other volumes like the first two becouse i liked
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KuroiHikari »

Volume 5 is being done by Eternal Dreamer, while Volume 6 is being done by Code-Zero.

Who does what: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... ation_Page
Rememorizing
Astral Realm

Post by Rememorizing »

I hope volume 5 gets done soon, I got to the part "Odin". Does anyone have any links to another completed version?
13man18
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

protector330 wrote:i want ask a few things
one is there a problem with the translatio of volume 5? becouse i saw that the volume 11 and 12 are on and the 6 is nearly done
second i noticed that the pdf of the first two volume when i downloaded are a bit different from the volume 3 also the 4 is different, but what i want to ask is if can make the other volumes like the first two becouse i liked
First, as KuroiHikari mentioned, there are different people working on this series and each translate at their own pace, so it's best to just wait it out and read something else in the meantime.
Second, people have asked me to change it. My response has been that I like it like that because that's how it was in the illustrations when I downloaded it, but if people want me to change it, I don't really mind. It will take me a few days though because I also want to work on Volume 6 at the same time. Expect everything to be completed in a few days.
robin
Astral Realm

Post by robin »

thx for the pdf
but a question remain
why vol 11-12 finished but vol 5-10 doesn't ???
13man18
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

robin wrote:thx for the pdf
but a question remain
why vol 11-12 finished but vol 5-10 doesn't ???
Just going to copy and paste this from right above "There are different people working on this series and each translate at their own pace, so it's best to just wait it out and read something else in the meantime."
Uzuki
Astral Realm

Post by Uzuki »

Thanks for the pdf files. Just FYI for those who want to know about vol 5-10, just go to the DxD wikia.
bakapervert
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by bakapervert »

Thanks for all the pdf files, though when will the pdf for vol 6 be done?

Return to “High School DxD”