High School DxD Vol. 1-17 + SS (PDF)

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Bananamonkey29
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: High School DxD Vol. 1-15 + SS (PDF)

Post by Bananamonkey29 »

daoquangduc wrote:
Bananamonkey29 wrote:When will Volume 16 be advalible for download sents it has been updated. :twisted:
Yeah, me too :) Let's wait for the PDF file coming out :D
Really thank for @13man18 for always giving us the great PDFs :D
That made us love reading High school DxD much more ^^
That's what i was asking when will volume 16 PDF be out for downloading
Maurice
13man18
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

renton101 wrote:does this mean the epub version will be available at the same time?

sorry, I am new and don't know the average time between release and when it is converted into other formats.
I'm not sure about ePub since I create only PDFs. But I'm sure the people who make the ePub's will be quick. :D

Since people are waiting for it, I'll make it by the end of Sunday, which means in less than 36 hours. :D
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
Blind66
Astral Realm

Post by Blind66 »

Here's the link for my version of pdf for v16 (adapted for IPad)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s9d4nwowy7giw ... Lesson.pdf
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

13man18 wrote:
renton101 wrote:does this mean the epub version will be available at the same time?

sorry, I am new and don't know the average time between release and when it is converted into other formats.
I'm not sure about ePub since I create only PDFs. But I'm sure the people who make the ePub's will be quick. :D

Since people are waiting for it, I'll make it by the end of Sunday, which means in less than 36 hours. :D
I thought there were still some missing images (due to the only ones available being watermarked?).
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
13man18
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: High School DxD Vol. 1-16 + SS (PDF)

Post by 13man18 »

denormative wrote: I thought there were still some missing images (due to the only ones available being watermarked?).
Eh? You're kidding? I just finished it... :( Oh well, I'll just add them if they appear. :lol:

But I downloaded the raws and it looks like there's only 2 pictures in the whole novel (black and white) and 2 pictures at the beginning (colored).
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
13man18
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

Right. Right. So it's up for download. Decided to do it early because I want to work on homework tomorrow. To be honest, I'm a little behind (about to start Volume 15), but I will catch up before the next one is released. :lol:

There might be missing pictures, I'm not sure. When they emerge, I'll add them immediately.......ehhhh Actually I'll just redo the entire thing if it comes to that. :lol:

Alright, I hope everyone enjoys Volume 16. Oh, and Happy Chinese New Year, if you celebrate it. :)
daoquangduc
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by daoquangduc »

13man18 wrote:Right. Right. So it's up for download. Decided to do it early because I want to work on homework tomorrow. To be honest, I'm a little behind (about to start Volume 15), but I will catch up before the next one is released. :lol:

There might be missing pictures, I'm not sure. When they emerge, I'll add them immediately.......ehhhh Actually I'll just redo the entire thing if it comes to that. :lol:

Alright, I hope everyone enjoys Volume 16. Oh, and Happy Chinese New Year, if you celebrate it. :)
Yeah thank you so so so much for the PDF file :D
Happy Chinese New Year too :D I'm Vietnamese :D
Wish you the best things in this year :D Keep up good work :D
Crimsonbreaker13
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Crimsonbreaker13 »

hey denormative, when are u going to put some more pdf files on your mediafire site? I get most of the LNs in baka tsuki from your site and i havent recently seen any new ones like oda nobuna no yabou, mahouka and high school dxd. I just wondered that are you busy at the moment or something else going? Sorry for the question but i always like the pdf files i get from your site
Bananamonkey29
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Bananamonkey29 »

What game is this Banner of for Highschool Dxd. banner is below :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Bananamonkey29 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maurice
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

Crimsonbreaker13 wrote:hey denormative, when are u going to put some more pdf files on your mediafire site? I get most of the LNs in baka tsuki from your site and i havent recently seen any new ones like oda nobuna no yabou, mahouka and high school dxd. I just wondered that are you busy at the moment or something else going? Sorry for the question but i always like the pdf files i get from your site
New PDFs (including DxD v16) should be up. Delays are either me being forgetful, busy, or occasionally lazy. :P Either that, or I don't follow the series and need someone to tell me that the next volume has been completed. There's a PDF generation thread in the Appreciation & PDFs sub-forum that's useful for getting my attention for the latter.
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
Bananamonkey29
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Bananamonkey29 »

Can someone please tell me what system the game in the Banner above I posted above is for and how to download it. thanks
Maurice
Bananamonkey29
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Bananamonkey29 »

Hello and How long before Volume 17 is done and ready for PDF Download. I see it was started on 5 days ago so i was just wondering .
Maurice
ChrisB38
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ChrisB38 »

Bananamonkey29 wrote:Hello and How long before Volume 17 is done and ready for PDF Download. I see it was started on 5 days ago so i was just wondering .
When it's done.

If you want a reference point on how long it might take ... the translation of volume 16 has been done by Code Zero in about 3 months.

So, just be patient and let the translator do his work.
Bananamonkey29
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Bananamonkey29 »

Sorry for asking this again. but do anyone know when vol 17 will be completed and ready for PDF download. because only the Pictures have been uploaded since the Release back at the end of Feb. are the novels translated from Chinese or Japanese? How long does one take to Translate and How do you translate it. 8)
Maurice
Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Wolfpup »

Bananamonkey29 wrote:Sorry for asking this again. but do anyone know when vol 17 will be completed and ready for PDF download. because only the Pictures have been uploaded since the Release back at the end of Feb. are the novels translated from Chinese or Japanese? How long does one take to Translate and How do you translate it. 8)
CodeZero has started working on the TL of vol 17 from the original the he bought himself and when he is done with the TL, which he dose on his blog first, then he will upload ALL chapters to the wiki here. Then the project editors will go over it so it would be ~2-3wks AFTER it is uploaded to the wiki that the first version of the pdf might be made avail.
Always on the hunt for good Anime and their associated Light Novels, Manga. :)

Return to “High School DxD”