High School DxD Vol. 1-17 + SS (PDF)

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

justafan
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: High School DxD Vol. 1-16 + SS (PDF)

Post by justafan »

Can someone please create a 10 inch tablet version for volumes 13-16. It would be awesome! It is way easier to read and looks great!
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

justafan wrote:Can someone please create a 10 inch tablet version for volumes 13-16. It would be awesome! It is way easier to read and looks great!
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6a6tgx ... Epimetheus ? :?
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
Bananamonkey29
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Bananamonkey29 »

Wolfpup wrote:
Bananamonkey29 wrote:Sorry for asking this again. but do anyone know when vol 17 will be completed and ready for PDF download. because only the Pictures have been uploaded since the Release back at the end of Feb. are the novels translated from Chinese or Japanese? How long does one take to Translate and How do you translate it. 8)
CodeZero has started working on the TL of vol 17 from the original the he bought himself and when he is done with the TL, which he dose on his blog first, then he will upload ALL chapters to the wiki here. Then the project editors will go over it so it would be ~2-3wks AFTER it is uploaded to the wiki that the first version of the pdf might be made avail.
Okay thanks I Guess but did not really answer the basic question i was getting too of how much longer would it be before code-zero finishes the volume if he just started it even though it came out around Feb 28. And how do you usely get light novels if code-zero had to buy it his self. what you guys just wait around until someone eles buys then uploads it then you download and then translated it. I am not tiring to make code-zero go faster but would like to read vol 17 before vol 18 is released if not already out waiting for the translation on volume 17 to be done. translations are not easy to do I know but I really like this novel alot and can't wait to start reading the next volume asap. :mrgreen:
Maurice
Arcsol93
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Arcsol93 »

That would be the one thing you don't ask, there's nothing more frustrating to a translator when fans of a anime/LN/manga ask when will it will be out or be quick about it. They have their own lives to worry about and are nice enough to spend a little of their time to do it. If anything just show support to them and be patient like everyone else and they'll get to it in due time ^^

Its not exactly an easy thing to do, you yourself said it. Considering some words have multiple meanings, and then to get the dialog and whatever else right without making it awkward or shaming the author who wrote it makes it a lengthy process depending on what they really need to do. It really takes a load off their shoulders when they don't have other people pressuring them to do it.

I myself can't speak for them personally as I am just learning Japanese, but from the standpoint of a writer who has had that sort of thing happen to me to the point of me quitting my story all together because of people asking it can get irritating. It will come eventually, just need to wait it out ^^
"It's true that the real world is a shitty game. It's both unreasonable...and illogical...But a happy end will never come to those who want to finish a difficult game with ease." -The World God Only Knows
Bananamonkey29
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Bananamonkey29 »

Arcsol93 wrote:That would be the one thing you don't ask, there's nothing more frustrating to a translator when fans of a anime/LN/manga ask when will it will be out or be quick about it. They have their own lives to worry about and are nice enough to spend a little of their time to do it. If anything just show support to them and be patient like everyone else and they'll get to it in due time ^^

Its not exactly an easy thing to do, you yourself said it. Considering some words have multiple meanings, and then to get the dialog and whatever else right without making it awkward or shaming the author who wrote it makes it a lengthy process depending on what they really need to do. It really takes a load off their shoulders when they don't have other people pressuring them to do it.

I myself can't speak for them personally as I am just learning Japanese, but from the standpoint of a writer who has had that sort of thing happen to me to the point of me quitting my story all together because of people asking it can get irritating. It will come eventually, just need to wait it out ^^
FYI Please MYOB thanks and if project leader wishes for me not to ask anymore and just wait i will wait but i will not follow what others tell me to do. that is what this fourm is for to ask question and get a reply from the ones in charge of running the site. :evil:
Maurice
justafan
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by justafan »

denormative wrote:
justafan wrote:Can someone please create a 10 inch tablet version for volumes 13-16. It would be awesome! It is way easier to read and looks great!
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6a6tgx ... Epimetheus ? :?
Are these designed for 10 inch tablets, or similar to that of Erdial?
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

justafan wrote:Are these designed for 10 inch tablets, or similar to that of Erdial?
It would have been quicker if you'd have just downloaded one or two and checked if they suited you... but yes, they're designed for someone with poor eyesight to read on a 10" iPad (aka, 'me'). So they have font-size, line-spacing and so forth setup so that it's as if you're reading a normal novel, except just on a rather larger bit of 'paper'.
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
13man18
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

Ugh so much things to reply to.

Okay, first of all,
Bananamonkey29 wrote:
FYI Please MYOB thanks and if project leader wishes for me not to ask anymore and just wait i will wait but i will not follow what others tell me to do. that is what this fourm is for to ask question and get a reply from the ones in charge of running the site. :evil:
Although this is a forum, there are rules and one of the rules say, "Do not ask when Chapters will be released," which is what your question was somewhat about. That is why everyone was being so vague in their answers or not answering at all.

And second, my bad denormative, I guess I forgot to put your novels on the front page. :lol: Sorry about that. :oops:
Ah, but I'm only posting the DxD folder, since this is the DxD Thread.
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
Fuegon
Astral Realm

Post by Fuegon »

EPUB version of the 3rd volume has a missing chapter.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... _New_Rival
This part is missing.
aashish
Astral Realm

Post by aashish »

thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nightmare182
Astral Realm

Post by nightmare182 »

thank you very much for the PDF's :D
also I noticed a mistake in the PDF version of Vol 12 on page 148 it says:
“Ara-ara. Then I will have a date with him on top of a date after he finishes with everyone.”
"a date" have to be replaced with "the bed" or the sentence wouldn't make sense^^
lgdolman
Astral Realm

Post by lgdolman »

I'm so happy these exist! :D

I came searching after season two blues, and the novels have so much more content than then anime. I got completely confused when I hit vol.8 though since it was the story line from S2.
jomkingal
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel: Haruhi Suzumiya (Series)*(Dropped), Sword Art Online*(Dropped), Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Highschool DxD, Hyouka, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Date A Live, Campione, etc.

Post by jomkingal »

just saw that 17 is up. I hope you update the PDF soon. :D
Currently Reading Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, High School DxD, Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha.
Currently playing Majikoi! (series) *(at Chris Route), Dota 2.
Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata(Hope to see this Light Novel here at Baka-Tsuki, <3 Kasumigaoka Utaha-senpai~)

I love Kawakami Momoyo~ <3
Bellcross
Astral Realm

Post by Bellcross »

I know i am new here but may i ask when volume 17 is gonna appear as a pdf download :( ?
13man18
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: High School DxD Vol. 1-17 + SS (PDF)

Post by 13man18 »

Alright sorry about the wait. I'm actually busy this Summer, usually I'm not. :lol:

Volume 17 is done, so feel free to download and read.
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;

Return to “High School DxD”