High School DxD Vol. 1-17 + SS (PDF)

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Zane
Astral Realm

Re: High School DxD Vol. 1-17 + SS (PDF)

Post by Zane »

Would you also happen to have it in an epub format? I couldn't find it in the epub generator :/
13man18
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

Zane wrote:Would you also happen to have it in an epub format? I couldn't find it in the epub generator :/
http://ln.m-chan.org/v3/
That one? It's there.
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
daoquangduc
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by daoquangduc »

Thank you very much for the uploading volume 17 PDF file :D The file is really good as usual, reading this is awesome :)
A masterpiece of Devil story was mentioned here, and now it is even more excited to look forward to the next volume 18 !!
Perfect :)
subreaper01
Favourite Light Novel: Campione, DxD, Date a live, Oda Nobuna, C3, and Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Post by subreaper01 »

I did make a pdf for volume 17 the link is in my signiture
I think being a God Slayer would be the funnest job in the world. I can't think of anything more fun then life and death battles with the gods and dragons.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8ihc0sp13s72e/pdfs
Cloud
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cloud »

Thank you very much for the hardwork
Village Idiot
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Village Idiot »

Here's Vol 17 PDF formatted for tablets:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zf4npn4lvzftxae
jirwe
Astral Realm

Post by jirwe »

Are there many inconsistencies between the text on the site and the PDF? I don't usually react to the small stuff but I felt that the chants for Juggernaut Drive especially were vastly different. Am I wrong?
13man18
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

jirwe wrote:Are there many inconsistencies between the text on the site and the PDF? I don't usually react to the small stuff but I felt that the chants for Juggernaut Drive especially were vastly different. Am I wrong?
Well, considering I made the PDF's about a week after they were finished and have not redone them. Edits will be made to the wiki and not the PDF's, so yeah. It will be different.
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
Bomb2chest
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Bomb2chest »

Thank you very much for these. Has volume 17 have any edits since you uploaded it ? Just wondering if it's updated or not.
13man18
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

Bomb2chest wrote:Thank you very much for these. Has volume 17 have any edits since you uploaded it ? Just wondering if it's updated or not.
Well, like I said in my previous comment. I made these PDF's about a week after the volume was completed and have not remade them. Unfortunately, I haven't had any time, so what you see is what you get until I get some time to redo them with the edits accumulated.
Bomb2chest
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Bomb2chest »

13man18 wrote:
Bomb2chest wrote:Thank you very much for these. Has volume 17 have any edits since you uploaded it ? Just wondering if it's updated or not.
Well, like I said in my previous comment. I made these PDF's about a week after the volume was completed and have not remade them. Unfortunately, I haven't had any time, so what you see is what you get until I get some time to redo them with the edits accumulated.
Understandable sorry to bother you. Thank you again.
Al_853
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Al_853 »

Thank you very much for this pdf version. I lose the count some months ago and need to read the volume 16 and 17. It will be a long long long night (I will be very fresh on work tomorrow morning).
Programmierer
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Programmierer »

Does anyone has the pdfs by 13man18 (especially Vol. 5,6,8 and 12)?
Sadly they are all down, but after starting to print out the first volumes in this style, I want to have the same style for all of them if possible...

Sorry for bothering :)
DangoFan
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DangoFan »

Programmierer wrote:Does anyone has the pdfs by 13man18 (especially Vol. 5,6,8 and 12)?
Sadly they are all down, but after starting to print out the first volumes in this style, I want to have the same style for all of them if possible...

Sorry for bothering :)
I have Volumes 3 to 17.

Anyone here who have Volumes 1 and 2 of 13man18? The mediafire link isn't working anymore
Programmierer
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Programmierer »

DangoFan wrote: I have Volumes 3 to 17.
Could you re-upload them/send them to me?

Return to “High School DxD”