*SPOILER* What is Ishibumi-sensei up to?

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

erothur
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: *SPOILER* What is Ishibumi-sensei up to?

Post by erothur »

Hmm.. If it was me. I'd pair the yet to be introduced Valerie with Gaspar as they are from 1 vampire clan. just that She will become Issei's future devil piece maybe.

because it seems like Valerie might have a literally broken heart from a long abuse from her family and Gaspar, having adapted Issei's 3 iron rules for Gremory males, will be the one who help her. though she will blame gaspar at first for running away alone.. the most likely development..

and for Kiba.

Ishibumi is likely wanted to get Kiba to the cover.. so he swap Kiba's gender..

but yeah.. those gay gag is killing me..
ero ero essaim ero ero essaim ero ero essaim!!
gaouw
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by gaouw »

yeah, i don't think kiba will actually become a girl in the main story.

but then again, this is ishibumi sensei that create a hero that have oppai related upgrade.

so it might actually happen in the near future
erothur
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by erothur »

gaouw wrote:but then again, this is ishibumi sensei that create a hero that have oppai related upgrade.
you got a point there
:lol:

well sensei..
surprise me.
ero ero essaim ero ero essaim ero ero essaim!!
Tohka
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Tohka »

erothur wrote:Ishibumi is likely wanted to get Kiba to the cover.. so he swap Kiba's gender..

but yeah.. those gay gag is killing me..
Actually, Ishibumi DID gender swap Kiba once in a side-story. I wasn't published along with the volumes, though :3. It was mention in the afterword of who-knows-what-volume. Kiba turned into a big breasted female while all the girls turned into handsome males. And it's unlikely that Ishibumi will turn Kiba into a girl. He's part of Issei's Yaoi Harem, though Ishibumi did that for laughs.
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

Tohka wrote:Actually, Ishibumi DID gender swap Kiba once in a side-story. I wasn't published along with the volumes, though :3. It was mention in the afterword of who-knows-what-volume. Kiba turned into a big breasted female while all the girls turned into handsome males. And it's unlikely that Ishibumi will turn Kiba into a girl. He's part of Issei's Yaoi Harem, though Ishibumi did that for laughs.
Twice actually. The second time was part of one of the short stories published in the Ise SOS volume ('she' even gets a color plate). There was mention that the "gender bender gun was sealed" or something at the end of it so probably no more stories based on it. Maybe the first female-Kiba story will get published in the v15 short stories volume.
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
rxrxrxr
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by rxrxrxr »

Someone on /a/ posted a screenshot of Ishibumi's Twitter saying there was some news about the next couple of volumes - would someone kindly check and translate here?
Unkalibriert
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Unkalibriert »

I've seen no such post, all I have seen is that he has finished writing the script for volume 17, is playing Pokémon X/Y, has issues with his waist, and is doing advertisement for the BD releases of the Anime. ^^ (all credit to Google tranlsator)

... it said "complicated hernia of the waist" - ouch!
rxrxrxr
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by rxrxrxr »

Unkalibriert wrote:I've seen no such post, all I have seen is that he has finished writing the script for volume 17, is playing Pokémon X/Y, has issues with his waist, and is doing advertisement for the BD releases of the Anime. ^^ (all credit to Google tranlsator)

... it said "complicated hernia of the waist" - ouch!
I found it:

https://twitter.com/ishibumi_ddd/status ... 2954884096
https://twitter.com/ishibumi_ddd/status ... 3767066624
https://twitter.com/ishibumi_ddd/status ... 1955173376

Google Translate's output:

Ishi踏Kazue @ Ishibumi_ddd 21 Dec
It should be noted that, from this 17-19 Volume around the term "generation change" will continue to become the subject of another.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Two semester ends in this Volume 17, Volume 18 is a three semester rush winter vacation knitting, from Volume 19. 18 and 19, become the talk Irina, of Zenovu~ia, Asia because there involved, church trio I would stand out in succession two books.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Valkyrie of high school D × D17 teacher training is expected to release in February next year! Ability hidden is one book become apparent Ya past Rosuvu~aise. School of the underworld built by Sona chairman is the main stage. (Again because a mistake hash) # Haremking

I can't make much sense of it except the fact that Vol 17 will come out in Feb 2014 and Rossweisse & Sona have something to do with it, and 18 & 19 will feature more of the church trio?
zzhk
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by zzhk »

Why use machine translation when Code-Zero has already posted about those tweets:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread. ... ost4951077
rxrxrxr
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by rxrxrxr »

zzhk wrote:Why use machine translation when Code-Zero has already posted about those tweets:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread. ... ost4951077
Because I didn't know such a place existed. Thanks!
SpadeAce
Reader

Post by SpadeAce »

I think that Kiba becoming gay or woman is so wrong. It will be strange and we will loose some jokes and gags...
rxrxrxr
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by rxrxrxr »

石踏一榮 ‏@ishibumi_ddd 9h
そういえば、今月発売のハイスクールD×DNEW第5巻BD・DVDのDC版部分にはサプライズキャラが登場致しますのでご期待ください! 詳しくは発売日辺りでお話します! #haremking

石踏一榮 ‏@ishibumi_ddd 9h
ちなみにそのキャラは放送時に登場していません。ディレクターズカット独占登場です! こうご期待ください! #haremking

---
Google Translate:
Please stay tuned to think of it, surprise character because it will appeared in DC version part of high school D × DNEW Volume 5 BD · DVD released this month! I will talk with the launch date around for more! # Haremking

By the way, the character does not appear in the broadcast time. Director's Cut is the exclusive appearance! Please look forward to this! # Haremking
---
A surprise character will appear in the Director's Cut version of D×D NEW? Volume 5..? :shock: Does that mean they release one Blue Ray DVD per single episode?
Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor

Post by Wolfpup »

rxrxrxr wrote:
石踏一榮 ‏@ishibumi_ddd 9h
そういえば、今月発売のハイスクールD×DNEW第5巻BD・DVDのDC版部分にはサプライズキャラが登場致しますのでご期待ください! 詳しくは発売日辺りでお話します! #haremking

石踏一榮 ‏@ishibumi_ddd 9h
ちなみにそのキャラは放送時に登場していません。ディレクターズカット独占登場です! こうご期待ください! #haremking

---
Google Translate:
Please stay tuned to think of it, surprise character because it will appeared in DC version part of high school D × DNEW Volume 5 BD · DVD released this month! I will talk with the launch date around for more! # Haremking

By the way, the character does not appear in the broadcast time. Director's Cut is the exclusive appearance! Please look forward to this! # Haremking
---
A surprise character will appear in the Director's Cut version of D×D NEW? Volume 5..? :shock: Does that mean they release one Blue Ray DVD per single episode?
Actually they are releasing the BD's with two episodes per volume although the episodes are ~10minutes longer that the TV version.( I should know I'm encoding the the BD's for a fansub group :) )
Always on the hunt for good Anime and their associated Light Novels, Manga. :)
rxrxrxr
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by rxrxrxr »

Wolfpup wrote: Actually they are releasing the BD's with two episodes per volume although the episodes are ~10minutes longer that the TV version.( I should know I'm encoding the the BD's for a fansub group :) )
Oh cool, which BD group?

Hmm.. so in that case Vol 5 = Gasper reveal episode & discussion between the Three Great Powers episode.... who would be the surprise character..? Any ideas? :o
Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor

Post by Wolfpup »

rxrxrxr wrote:
Wolfpup wrote: Actually they are releasing the BD's with two episodes per volume although the episodes are ~10minutes longer that the TV version.( I should know I'm encoding the the BD's for a fansub group :) )
Oh cool, which BD group?

Hmm.. so in that case Vol 5 = Gasper reveal episode & discussion between the Three Great Powers episode.... who would be the surprise character..? Any ideas? :o
if your wanting to know the group then i guess ill do it this way : hopefully putting it that way is safe. :)
Always on the hunt for good Anime and their associated Light Novels, Manga. :)

Return to “High School DxD”