Questions and Answers Thread

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Questions and Answers Thread

Post by denormative »

royaloyalz wrote:A couple of well liked LN has been licensed recently, please do not let HSDXD be another one, though I do think that they should be more recognized, but I can't bear to see all this disappear just like that as well :lol:
Given the well-known religious sensibilities (or lack thereof) of a certain vocal proponent of the country of the primary English licensors of these series... I can't imagine a series where the good guys are "devils", an alliance of Heaven and Hell has occurred, and God is dead would successfully make it's way into book stores as a for-teens series. I imagine even Campione! where the good guys are tossing around biblical quotes on a regular basis would have problems. -.- Then again, I have been surprised on the odd occasion...
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
yxpoh1989
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by yxpoh1989 »

I would like to ask if there is a chapter where all the girls turn bishounen and the kiba turn into a bishoujo?

I know in volume 13 afterword, the author says that there was a prequel to disturbance of devil which is the above story so does it already exists?
Do anyone knows where the raw version is?

Since it's a magazine, i am pretty sure I won't find the copy if it's 3 months after its published date.. or at least that was what happen when i try to buy a back-issue for campione's drama cd.
Kanji:我は言霊の技を以て、世に義を顕す。これらの呪文は強力にして雄弁なり。強力にして勝利をもたらし、強力にして癒しをもたらす。
Romanji: Ware wa kotodama no waza wo motte, yo ni gi wo arawasu. Korera no jumon wa kyouryoku ni shite youben nari. Kyouryoku nishite shouri wo motarashi, kyouryoku nishite iyashi wo motarasu.
The 7th King, Kusanagi Godou's Incantation of the 10th Incarnation, "Warrior",
Zearth
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zearth »

Why isn't the "Let's Go to the Onsen!" short story listed with the others from Dragon Magazine?

It's already been translated here, in case no one knew; http://shincodezeroblog.wordpress.com/h ... -to-onsen/

Perhaps a link should be put up?
ofersai3
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ofersai3 »

What is the right chronological order to read the novels and short stories in? If you can include also the manga and anime ovas and shorts i will be realy grateful.
Heliosraven
Astral Realm

Post by Heliosraven »

One Question (and i don´t know if somebody already did ask) :)
Why the change from Phenex to Pheonix? Phenex is in my eyes more plausible, than Phoenix. (Phenex is a Demon Marquis from the Lesser Key of Solomon with similar atrributes like the legendary bird Phoenex and Phoenix is the sacred and legendary firebird, who represents the rebirth)
ID not in use
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ID not in use »

Heliosraven wrote:One Question (and i don´t know if somebody already did ask) :)
Why the change from Phenex to Pheonix? Phenex is in my eyes more plausible, than Phoenix. (Phenex is a Demon Marquis from the Lesser Key of Solomon with similar atrributes like the legendary bird Phoenex and Phoenix is the sacred and legendary firebird, who represents the rebirth)

This topic, page 3, toward the bottom

Return to “High School DxD”