Spoilers and Speculation Thread (WARNING: Spoilers included)

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Code-Zero
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Spoilers and Speculation Thread (WARNING: Spoilers included)

Post by Code-Zero »

I decided to make a separate thread for spoilers rather then putting them in the main thread.
I got home 30 mintues ago and realised there was a box on the table. When I opened it, it was volume 13.
So here are the new information which answers some of the question.

Sirzechs's Team
It's stated in the novel several times that Sirzechs's team are the strongest. And volume 13 reveals the remaining of Sirzechs's team. Note: There are no Sacred Gear possessors in his group.

King: Sirzechs - The strongest Maou

Queen: Grayfia - The strongest [Queen]

Rook 1(Mutation): Surtr Second
The ultimate Rook. He is the clone of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surtr%20%20%20 from the Norse Mythology. He is described to be a very huge man with massive muscles. The Norse Gods made a clone of Surtr, but it went berserk so the Norse Gods abandoned him. Then Sirzechs made him into his servant by using his mutation Rook piece. Since he is a clone, he was named the Second. If he was able to use his power properly, its said that he could have defeated Jabberwocky. His flame is said to burn everything.

Rook 2: Bahamut
It mainly is used for transport and also to annihilate grunts. It's also strong by itself.

Bishop (2 Pieces) : Macgregor Mathers http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Lid ... or_Mathers
He is an expert it using magics. He can use all kinds of magics.

Knight (2 Pieces): Okita Souji
Kiba's master and also one of the best swordsman in the underworld. He met Sirzechs when he did many ritual to avoid dieing from a disease. He met Sirzechs by accidentally summoning him. Because he did too much rituals and such, his body became like a nest of youkai. So he's like a chimera like thing. So he can have many youkai come from his body.

Pawn 1(Unknown number of pawn piece used): Enku
He appeared on volume 8.

Pawn 2(Unknown number of pawn piece used): Beowulf
Descendant of the hero Beowulf. He is said to be in the Top 5 Pawns of the Underworld.
He became Sirzechs's servant after battling him and losing against him.
He's picked on by other Sizechs's servants and is treated like a lackey.

The Top 10 Strongest in DxD World
In no particular order the following are the among the Top 10 strongest.
-Ophis.
-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva%20%20
-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vishnu
-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahma
-Sakra(Indra)
-Thor
-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typhon (Also Fenrir)
-Hades
-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aten
-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lugh

Note: It's said that if Sirzechs and Ajuka were to show their true form, they would be placed among the Top 10.

Brave-Saints
The four Great Seraph are the Kings of respective cards.
Michael is Spade. Gabriel is Heart. Raphael is Club. Uriel is Diamond.
Brave-Saints also has special many special effects which comes from actual card games like poker and black jack.
A Joker doesnt belong to any of the 4 types of cards.

Ise's Familiar
Ise receives a familiar from Surtr Second in Extra Life. Its the legendary ship http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sk%C3%AD%C ... 3%B0nir%20.
It was created by the tribe called Ívaldi who also created Thor's Mjölnir.
Its a small ship first, but will grow with the masters(in this case Ise) power. Second suggest Ise that he can make a harem ship with it.

Extra Life:
The extra life of volume 13 wasnt good as volume 8 one. Though it revealed quite a lot of things.
Millicas comes to Hyoudou residence and lives with them. He has a mock battle against Ise, Kiba, and Gasper. Despite losing to them, his power is extraordinary and his talent is said to be the same as that of Vali by Ise. During his stay Sirzechs's servants comes to see how Millicas is doing and also so they can be his bodyguard. Though later Grayfia stops them. Millicas wants to make a team like his father in the future. Though Sirzechs asks him whether he likes Satan-Red or Oppai-Dragon, where Millicas says Oppai-dragon. This made Sirzechs sad, and became sad when he see's Ise and Millicas getting along. At the end, Ise calls him Millicas instead of Millicas-sama.

Also volume 14 is going to be Ravel's volume.
I think Vali's team has more famous people than Sirzechs's team.
shapixa
Astral Realm

Re: Spoilers and Speculation Thread (WARNING: Spoilers inclu

Post by shapixa »

hehe cant wait to read this :P
KID2NR
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KID2NR »

Brave-Saints
The four Great Seraph are the Kings of respective cards.
Michael is Spade. Gabriel is Heart. Raphael is Club. Uriel is Diamond.
Brave-Saints also has special many special effects which comes from actual card games like poker and black jack.
A Joker doesnt belong to any of the 4 types of cards.
So if Michael is the King of Spades, then that technically makes Irina the Ace of Spades, since there are four suits and each Seraph is one of them.
friedyams
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by friedyams »

What happened to great red? Wasn't his power equal to ophis?
Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Wolfpup »

I wonder which cover was used for the edition that you have Code-Zero. I guess we will have to wait and see when you up the image scans from the cover. :wink:
Always on the hunt for good Anime and their associated Light Novels, Manga. :)
Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor

Post by Wolfpup »

friedyams wrote:What happened to great red? Wasn't his power equal to ophis?
"Great Red" actually is more like the one that is keeping the Worlds in 'balance' because it dose not live in any of the Worlds but instead lives in the gap between them. Since It dose not live in any of the Worlds there is no way to include it in that list. But yes if it was to be included in the list it would be listed above ophis as it seems to have a power greater than 10 ophiss considering what happens in the end of v12 during Ise's return.
Always on the hunt for good Anime and their associated Light Novels, Manga. :)
friedyams
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by friedyams »

Ravel huh? That'll be interesting. So its basically a first-year novel than. The bird, bat and cat. Lol.
Code-Zero
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Code-Zero »

Oh yeah, forgot mention.

Also here are the other information I forgot to add.

Great Red isnt in the Top 10 because it doesnt fight. Thats why.

The author expresses to do "God of Destruction Shiva" story if DxD was going to continue for a very long time and use it as a last resort.

Cthulhu Mythos isnt included in the DxD world setting.

Also story arc 4 will have Koneko and Asia power up.

Since volume 12 had the guys in the spotlight, this time the girls will.

And characters such as Kunou who are in the situation where they cant become a devil wont become Ise's servants. Though he also added that just because they arent his servant doesnt mean they cant become their wives.
flipax
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by flipax »

About Ise's familiar what does it really do beside sailing? For what I know familiars are supposed to be living creatures.
unknownwisdom
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by unknownwisdom »

am i the only one that thinks that its about time for a female Longinus user to apear
tinluigi
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tinluigi »

must...read.....this...., btw it doesn't matter if i read v13 in any order right? since its all SS
unknownwisdom
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by unknownwisdom »

runeqm
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by runeqm »

I wonder if the Short stories will have much visible effects on the next volume. The way they are making short stories something makes me think the 4th story arc will be the last, I also think that it will end after volume 16. (this is just a guess if I had proof I would use spoiler tags.) I really hope the 4th arc is not the last anyone else have an opinion on this? also on amazon volume 15 release date is 31/5/2013 so we could guess volume 14 would be around January February, by looking at past release dates it would look like around the 20th reason I have come to the conclusion of around 20th is all of them appear to come out between 17th and 20th with most of them on the 20th, I got the dates from wikipedia so may not be 100% accurate.

I posted here as its for spoilers and speculation so it is better suited here than in the main Highschool DxD thread.
aeonmaster
Project Translator

Post by aeonmaster »

yay asia is going to power up :)
i wonder what she will learn. it would be nice if she can enter balance break too :mrgreen:
ON Baka-Tsuki you can find me as Kyoukou :)
SetsunaFSeiei
Reader

Post by SetsunaFSeiei »

unknownwisdom wrote:is it just me or is this kiba

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... 13_002.jpg

look at the hair and eyes

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... t-Kiba.jpg
Hm...

I thought that was Angel Gabriel at first, but after reading Life 3, I'm think it's Kiba.
力を持つ全ての者よ、刮目せよ!強者が弱者を虐げ続ける限り、私は抗う!

Return to “High School DxD”