Spoilers and Speculation Thread (WARNING: Spoilers included)

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Spoilers and Speculation Thread (WARNING: Spoilers inclu

Post by Wolfpup »

Azyrion wrote:
Wolfpup wrote: I do not know about the life part, but in one chapter Ise and Azzel do discuss him using [Divine Dividing] and if Ise want to learn to use it he will have to sacrifice the use of [Boost] and DDaig power because it is the opsite of his normal powers. Case in point would be when Kiba uses [Blade Blacksmith] to create his Dragon Knights, because he has to abandon using any demonic swords and only use Holy Swords for him and his knights.
will he have to sacrifice it only during the time [Divine Dividing] is active like canceling it after use and loosing the gained power in order to restart at initial power with [Boost]? Or abandoning Boost altogether?
If I remember correctly he can use one or the other but not at the same time also there are major restrictions on how he can use it( eg no balance break state)
Always on the hunt for good Anime and their associated Light Novels, Manga. :)
Azyrion
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by Azyrion »

Wolfpup wrote:
Azyrion wrote:
will he have to sacrifice it only during the time [Divine Dividing] is active like canceling it after use and loosing the gained power in order to restart at initial power with [Boost]? Or abandoning Boost altogether?
If I remember correctly he can use one or the other but not at the same time also there are major restrictions on how he can use it( eg no balance break state)
well as his core power is still that of Ddraig and [Boosted Gear] it would be to weird that he could have a second balance break. Even so with the crumbling of the gods(christian) rules things that shouldn't exist have it least 0,0001% of existing, like Holy demonic sword of kiba.
flipax
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by flipax »

Wolfpup wrote:
flipax wrote:I read it somewhere on the net about volume 14 and it says Ise has an infinite life (immortal) because his body is made of dragon flesh. Is this true that he has an infinite life?

If it is true then, it means he can use albion's power divide dividing all he wants?
I do not know about the life part, but in one chapter Ise and Azzel do discuss him useing [Divine Dividing] and if Ise want to learn to use it he will have to sacrifice the use of [Boost] and DDaig power because it is the opsite of his normal powers. Case in point would be when Kiba uses [Blade Blacksmith] to create his Dragon Knights, because he has to abandon useing any demonic swords and only use Holy Swords for him and his knights.

Yeah I remember Ise and Azazel having that discussion. Azazel also told Ise never use Divine dividing again cuz it will trim his life span every time he uses it like the juggernaut drive. With infinite life he can use it with no worries then.

I got this info from the other forum ( i got this from what noman post) :
Like Miyama said, there arent much illustration. 1 colour and 3 non-colour illustration.
Non-colour illustration seems to be awesome. One is where Kiryuu demonstrates her "technique", another one Ravel, and third one is Asia and Fafnir.
Ise's ero-healing sessions is still going on. Because of GR and Ophis's power, his life can go 0 or infinite.

Rias creates new special move(About time!)
All of Akeno's magics got a dragon attribute.

The person who has the longinus is related to Gasper so he decided to go back to his home.
Ise's familiar name is Ryuuteimaru.

The war between vampire is divided into two factions of "Tepes faction"(Male vampires) and "Camila faction"(female vampires).

The director of the magicians is Mephistopheles and his Queen is Tanin!(I didnt see that coming....finally a male non-human type Queen)

Sona's new servants is Rugal and Bennia who are loli-grim reapers!(damn looks like my guess is way off)

The enemy of this volume is the Evil-Dragon Grendel and Grayfia's younger brother, Euclid.

The Khaos Faction is still active even without Cao Cao.

Asia's new familiar is Fafnir!!(Lol, the precious thing Asia had to offer was......her panties......wtf)

Ise apparently doesnt use Balance-Breaker....?

Ravel shows that she is a strategist.
Ravel and Ise having bath together! It also reveals why she was attracted to Ise.
The enemy are after Ravel.

Some of them gets caught by enemy like Gasper and Koneko.

Raiser also appears but he arrives after all the matter is settled.
Ravel also sits on Ise's lap. Looks like Ravel and Koneko will fight for the position of his lap.

Also it seems like Vali will be fighting Grendel.

Sakra(Indra) is increasing his force to face of Shiva!(Nice! Shiva will be mentioned)

The names of other characters that appeared are Crom Cruach, Aži Dahāka, Apophis, Grendel, Yamata no orochi, Ladon, and Níðhǫggr. They are the Evil-Dragon class.....(Wow, more dragons. Looks like it will be a battle of dragons now.....)

And Tiamat is considered the strongest Dragon-King.(Instead of Fafnir I thought Tiamat was going to make a pact with Asia....)
i dont really get it about the 0 or infinite part.
lorcan
Astral Realm

Post by lorcan »

in vol 14 i want to know who is sona sitre cooking for is it for saji or ise
krytyk
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by krytyk »

flipax wrote: i dont really get it about the 0 or infinite part.
Well Great Red and Ophis kinda opposite of each other, infinite is of "corporeal" nature, thus it has infinite lifepan, while the dream... is a dream (or like illusion), let's say it's "fleeting" "non-corporeal", and as such it probably has no concept of lifespan. Thus the girls are stabiling it at safe value, koneko increases the lifeforce if its below it, and akeno/rias probably suck it out if its too big.
- JAP to ENG translator for AntiMagic Academy "The 35th Test Platoon"; ELYSION virtual region; Omae wo Onii-chan ni Shite Yarouka!?; Only Sense Online -
- Retired Manga Redrawer/Typesetter. @Manga-Heaven; @Kono-Basho; @wangan-scans; &anonymous releases.
gaouw
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by gaouw »

krytyk wrote: Well Great Red and Ophis kinda opposite of each other, infinite is of "corporeal" nature, thus it has infinite lifepan, while the dream... is a dream (or like illusion), let's say it's "fleeting" "non-corporeal", and as such it probably has no concept of lifespan. Thus the girls are stabiling it at safe value, koneko increases the lifeforce if its below it, and akeno/rias probably suck it out if its too big.
it also means that ise will no longer have to worry about using his lifespan to power up.

if it decrease too much, koneko will restore it.

if it increase too much (assuming juggernaut-esque event where ise's power running amok), rias will calm him, and akeno will take care of the rest.

the time when he can use longinus smasher is close at hand, it seems...
cerzo
Astral Realm

Post by cerzo »

I think Tepes House is cooperationg with Khaos Brigade, maybe them used Sephirot Graal to revive Grendel and mitigate his weakness to dragon-slayers
BakaGrappler
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BakaGrappler »

I actually think that Grendel is the result of the Magician Faction of the KB. The Magicians are researching the Phoenix Tears, which heal wounds and restore life force. What if you took a well preserved Dragon king corpse and dropped it in a tank filled to the brim with Phoenix Tears?

A question like that would have never arisen in the Underworld, because Phoenix Tears are too precious and limited. But mass-produced knock off PTs? Why not try and resurrect and enslave an insane dragon king, especially if you can make him stronger, able to heal damage with the PTs still in his body, and wholly reliant on you as a source of his continued life force?

Every faction in teh KB has their own sectional leader, their own plans, and their own methods towards reaching them. They really are a terrorist Cell network, so each cell is able and willing to work independently of each other. I think that while the Hero and Old Maou factions were getting crushed, the Magician faction began licking their wounds from the Peace Summit event and concentrated on making a creature as strong, or stronger, than the representatives of the 3 great factions.

The Tepes family probably have ties to a different faction than the Magicians, or are another faction themselves.
Relunx
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Relunx »

I liked how Sona commanded the Gremory Group. She was incredible and I belive despite her group is not consist of full of "power-idiots" she will become a formidable advesary in future Rating Games against Rias. Her tactics are just overwhelming.

About Grenderl:
Euclid Lucifuge hinted that Grendel is still in the development process. So I think, technically Grendel is still an "undead" by category. So dragon slayer won't work on him, bcoz it's a Dragon Slayer not an Undead Slayer.

I second this:
lorcan wrote:in vol 14 i want to know who is sona sitre cooking for is it for saji or ise
Relunx
omgkenny
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by omgkenny »

Gawd, I don't want to read volume 13 or 14 because I don't want to stop reading it QQ.... Its so good. Serious question though, do you think Rias and Isse will eventually have sex, if they have not already in volume 13-14? I want to know
flipax
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by flipax »

About Grenderl:
Euclid Lucifuge hinted that Grendel is still in the development process. So I think, technically Grendel is still an "undead" by category. So dragon slayer won't work on him, bcoz it's a Dragon Slayer not an Undead Slayer.

Ascalon is a dragon slayer holy sword that was modified so ise and others can wield it. If Grendel was really an undead, ascalon can still give great damage because of the light attribute.

Grendel being immune to dragon slayer is maybe related to GAsper's childhood friend Valerie. She has the Longinus holy grail which makes one's body tougher against its natural weakness. Maybe there is a relationship between the new khaos brigade and the tepes faction from the vampires. Or the new leader of the KB is also the leader of the tepes faction a vampire. This would be also a good reason for the Gremory group to interfere and to rescue Valerie.
Code-Zero
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Code-Zero »

Volume 15 Spoiler
I didn’t even know the meaning of having a different life back then――.

High school D×D 15

Why were I the only one that survived……
                ――Kiba Yuuto

Am I a child that shouldn’t have been born……?
                ――Himejima Akeno

I’m Rias Gremory. I want to speak to you.――Rias Gremory

That was the fated meeting of the two girls.

He truly is an interesting boy. Very well. I will look after him. ――Okita Souji

That man taught me the way to survive.

Guhahahahahaha! You have to use physical attack against Magicians, Oppai Dragon!―Leader of Grigori Almaros

If it was Almaros who attacked in that incident instead of Kokabiel……!

Let’s go the holy land!――Shidou Irina

Yes! This is also for Ise-san’s sake!――Asia Argento

Alright, let’s go to the shop where they sell consumer electric appliances!―Xenovia

That was a place which was called a Mecca.

Hi, how’s it going? Hello everyone.――Joker:Dulio Gesualdo

The Joker was sent……?

I’m hoping to progress on with the choices for the magician even a bit!――Ravel Phoenix

The capable manager continues to work today.

I, want to collect Asia-tan’s treasure.――Fafnir

He was no doubt a――perv.

……They sure have nerves to leave me.――Azazel

He had too much time at the isolated kingdom.

I came here to meet you from the first’s referral. I want you to take a look at Albion.――Vali Lucifer

It was necessary for the Two-Heavenly Dragons that are suffering mentally to have a counselling.

I want to become Milky, Sona-chan!――Serafall Leviathan

Rias, help me!――Sona Sitri

That day, the sisters were reborn as a magician girls.

I thought about, but am I a magician girl as well?――Rossweisse

That certainly is complicated.

My cat-punch is powerful.――Kuroka

Nee-sama, please don’t eat the things in the fridge on your own.―Toujou Koneko

※The house of Gremory is paying for Kuroka’s expenses(Rias’s pocket money).

……My usual sparring partner went far away after all. I need to make sure my body doesn't get dull. –Hyoudou Issei

The mock battle with Kiba was a daily thing for him.

……I don’t know why but I have a really bad feeling.―Gasper Vladi

The party was silently, but also steadily progressing……

――Is that truly the thing given by the God from the Bible?

We also don’t even know why we, the bloodline of dark night got that.

Why was the “Sacred Grail” given to us……

During the negotiation with the Vampires, the meeting of Kiba, and Akeno with Rias will be revealed.

Its revealed that this will be half a short story. So there will be a past story of Kiba, and Akeno.
Looking at the spoilers, these short stories are confirmed to be included in it.

-Holy☆Maiden goes to Holy Land
-Magical Girl Ria☆For Real!?
-Let's Go for Training! (Hell Chapter)
-Wolf's Crest
PokemonZ
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by PokemonZ »

omgkenny wrote:Gawd, I don't want to read volume 13 or 14 because I don't want to stop reading it QQ.... Its so good. Serious question though, do you think Rias and Isse will eventually have sex, if they have not already in volume 13-14? I want to know
No, lol, 13 is a collection of short stories and in 14 they don't have the time. Issei may stay a perpetual virgin unless the author decides to allow it.
soullesspoet
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

when ise becomes a king

Post by soullesspoet »

Who do you think will be his
Queen
Bishop [s]
Rook[s]
knight[s]
pawn[s]

given the fact that possibly one of his bishop pieces will be traded to Rias for Asia and one of his Knight pieces as well for Xenovia he will most likely trade his other bishop for Raveil phenix who is the most likely known characters to join his team ???
larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

@soullesspoet
Please don't use possible spoilers as topic headlines and make a new topic on it.

Return to “High School DxD”