High School DxD Volumes 1-14 epub

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Zurgalon
Astral Realm

Re: High School DxD (PDF, ePUB, MOBI)

Post by Zurgalon »

Can somebody tell me when volume 7 and 10 Mobi version will be up?
Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: High School DxD (PDF, ePUB, MOBI)

Post by Simon »

Just convert the ePUB files.
ePUB Generator <<Productive>> : BTE-GEN | Yay, I'm free. Let's see how long it takes for this place to go down.
EmrysTal
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: High School DxD Volumes 1-14 epub

Post by EmrysTal »

Thank you for the epubs, but just letting you know that the link for Volume 13 goes to Volume 12 instead.
shadow42085
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by shadow42085 »

thanks for letting my know but I am planning on fixing the version I have sometime the future so i am not worried about it
ArticTundra8698
Astral Realm

Post by ArticTundra8698 »

I am on my Kindle Fire and have tried every download and can't seem to get any of them to work. I keep being told that they are invalid or that I don't have a proper program to read them. Please Help!
rydenius
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by rydenius »

Hi ArticTundra8698,

I just checked and the Volume 1 epub works fine for me. You probably need to download an ePub reader.
For my PC I use Calibre.

For Android (my phone), I've used Aldiko Book Reader in the past for epub and pdf, and that is available from the Amazon app store. For reading Baka-Tsuki on Andriod, I personally prefer the BakaReader Ex app, but I'm not sure if there's an easy way to get that on a Kindle if you don't have access to Google Play though...
Zane
Astral Realm

Post by Zane »

Hey guys, Volume 17 has been uploaded :D Does anyone know when an epub link for it will be available?

Return to “High School DxD”