Meiyaku no Leviathan (The Leviathan of the Covenant)

General discussion related to Campione

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Would you want to see this get translated

I want to translate this
3%
Yes
93%
Maybe
3%
No
1%

Total votes : 95

Re: Meiyaku no Leviathan (The Leviathan of the Covenant)

Postby M I » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:50 am

Does anyone know if there will be more translated soon? I really like this series and want to read asap!!! If I remember there were a lot of people who wanted to translate this, so what happened?
M I
Mikuru's Master

Postby Shuiko » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:27 pm

M I wrote:Does anyone know if there will be more translated soon? I really like this series and want to read asap!!! If I remember there were a lot of people who wanted to translate this, so what happened?

it's called taking a break. And it can last as long as ZZHK pleases.
Shuiko
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Postby Rage_Ender » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:21 am

zzhk FIGHTING! check the page and refresh it quick, once zzhk goes, he goes with a bang!
dun dun dun..>!!!!!!<
Rage_Ender
Sailor Tsuki

Postby nahucirujano » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:02 am

And zzhk does it again...!
Thanks for your hardwork, dude! ;)
nahucirujano
Literature Club Member

Postby Kazuto12 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:27 pm

i love this series.Thank you so much for translating this zzhk
Kazuto12
Haruhiist Disciple

Postby M I » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:44 am

Thanks for the updates I have been checking the web page everyday hoping to see more. To the translator thank you very much for all the time and effort you have put in I could not enjoy this story with out your hard work!!!
M I
Mikuru's Master

Postby M I » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:15 pm

Hello,
I have been reading the latest updates that came out after such a long time and have really enjoyed it. Every character is coming out showing how they thing and act. I hope to see more updates soon as I want to read it asap! As always thanks to everyone who brings us the updates we would not be able to enjoy the story with out all of you!!!!!!
M I
Mikuru's Master

Postby M I » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:26 am

Hi,
Been awhile since I lasted posted I saw we were some updates for a while but it stopped I was hoping to see more soon. I keep checking the page everyday hoping a new update will be in, Well to the team who does the updates I want to say thanks and there is a least one person checking the page everyday( or sometimes more x2 x3 x4 x5!!)
Take care all!
M I
Mikuru's Master

Postby ID not in use » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:07 pm

M I wrote:Hi,
Been awhile since I lasted posted I saw we were some updates for a while but it stopped I was hoping to see more soon. I keep checking the page everyday hoping a new update will be in, Well to the team who does the updates I want to say thanks and there is a least one person checking the page everyday( or sometimes more x2 x3 x4 x5!!)
Take care all!

Zzhk is working on blade dance.
ID not in use
Haruhiist Disciple

It seems we have a dedacated One man stall for Leviathan

Postby M I » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:30 am

Staff:
Project Staff
Supervisor: zzhk
Project Manager: zzhk
Translators
ACTIVE
zzhk (Chinese translator)

I just wanted to say thanks I keel checking the webpage countless times everyday, hopping for the new part of the story. It may sound weird but I had a car accident where my brain was damaged and will take time to correct it self if it can the biggest problem I loss of motor control I can walk as long as no sudden turns, driving is out until more progress is mode.

This is the important part stuck not being able to do much I have always loved reading when I found out BT I was in heaven I's read just about everything I am interested in. The only ones left and the one being translated now. It would not be off if I said I am on Pins and needles waiting for the next part of the story. Well I will bring this to a close now , I hope you and all your's are well and stay that way.
And now the last [size=200]Thanks for all the hard Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]
M I
Mikuru's Master

Leviathan of the Covenant

Postby M I » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:48 am

I have been enjoying this LN and the updates come in one or two chapters then seem to get put on hold for some reason. As I really enjoy this one I dont mind waiting awhile I just want /hope it has not been droped. Anyone hear anything??
M I
Mikuru's Master

Thanks for the update zzhk

Postby M I » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:39 pm

Thanks again for the updates I check back all the time!!
M I
Mikuru's Master

Re: Meiyaku No Rivaiasan (The Leviathan of the Covenant)

Postby denormative » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:02 am

denormative wrote:
Kadi wrote:It's MF, what do you expect... that being said, the story doesn't feel fanservice-y. Okay, there's that scene where Orihime is bathing. And the one where Hazumi is bathing... and Asha as a maid... and... hot Luna with a hot car... I'm digging my own comment's grave, aren't I? And I still say it's not about the fanservice!!! Just like Campione! Just because!

Campione is about kissing, this is clearly about dragons. No fanservice in either. Nope!

Well this is a blast from the past. After getting distracted for... five years or so I'm finally reading this series. And I can authoritatively state this one's about breasts. :P

On an unrelated note, since I'm about 2/3rds of the way through the 7th novel and there's no obvious way to wrap up the rest of the Chekhov's guns in a single volume, was there any known reason why it ended so soon? I guess it was simply because it wasn't very popular?
denormative
Fish Miner

Previous

Return to Campione