Campione! General Discussion

General discussion related to Campione

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Campione! ?

It was good! Please do more!
96%
It was interesting.
3%
Not as good as I thought.
1%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 2659

Neiseri
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Campione! General Discussion

Post by Neiseri »

royaloyalz wrote:
Kira0802 wrote: Youth and information transmission are done via kisses. Stuff like that happen to be triggers, or to put in another way, recurrent necessary actions.
Ah I see what you meant by triggers now.

That's quite the interpretation. I was looking at the literal actions between the 2 LNs.
Talking about triggers, Kiss as a trigger is mediocre compared to breast milk(outside H series ). I didn't like it much though she is too sadistic.

Lucretia would tease Alec about it I just know it. What more if Princess Alice is present.
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

Neiseri wrote:
Kira0802 wrote: Youth and information transmission are done via kisses. Stuff like that happen to be triggers, or to put in another way, recurrent necessary actions.
royaloyalz wrote:Ah I see what you meant by triggers now.

That's quite the interpretation. I was looking at the literal actions between the 2 LNs.
Talking about triggers, Kiss as a trigger is mediocre compared to breast milk(outside H series ). I didn't like it much though she is too sadistic.
Seikon no Qwaser is breast-milk powered; and I'm pretty sure it's not H, just borderline.

In any event I'm lost on the 'trigger'; the only 'trigger' I see that compares with Hidan no Aria's "HS Mode" is how Godou becomes 'empowered' when he encounters a god (and how gods 'power up' when encountering more then one Campione). They're both automatic and not in control of the character themselves, whereas things like the Youth incarnation, or Warrior are completely, 100% controllable, and require advanced preparation, they're not in any way 'triggered' like a light switch like I recall HS Mode working the the MC.
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
Rage_Ender
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji; Campione; Mushoku Tensei; Black Bullet

Post by Rage_Ender »

in DxD, apparently glowing nipples are the trigger.
dun dun dun..>!!!!!!<
Neiseri
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Neiseri »

denormative wrote:
In any event I'm lost on the 'trigger'; the only 'trigger' I see that compares with Hidan no Aria's "HS Mode" is how Godou becomes 'empowered' when he encounters a god (and how gods 'power up' when encountering more then one Campione). They're both automatic and not in control of the character themselves, whereas things like the Youth incarnation, or Warrior are completely, 100% controllable, and require advanced preparation, they're not in any way 'triggered' like a light switch like I recall HS Mode working the the MC.
Similar to highlander although I am not sure if they are 'empowered' by it. When an immortal is near they could sense it and there is also someone who sneeze.

Update:

All campiones will have a meet and people at that place will be sweating blood. Some or all of them has mass area effect attack. That will shut up Doni for a while.

I wonder if Voban will cooperate while mocking everyone. I wonder if he will tease Luo Hao about Godou being her little brother

I wonder if the girls will jump on Godou in order to 'preserve his genetic legacy' just in case.

Wondering though why the wind god didn't help Guinevere or eliminated Godou before he became campione( during infancy for example) and when he is recovering using ram. It's like the wind god waited for him to get back from the past. Even not assisting guinevere. Did the King of End instructed him or something along the lines "don't disturb me until it came to a full cycle"? Also the reason why lancelot forgot things about king of end.
Kadi
Yuki Elf
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Kadi »

The Wind God is Pallas Athena's guardian. Gwen's guardian was Lancelot. Lancelot now helps Pallas Athena as part of the Arrow/medallion, not directly as a guardian. As for why the Wind God is a full god from the beginning on and not in a reduced state like Lancelot was in the beginning... who knows. Maybe Lancelot was "reduced" because she otherwise wouldn't be fit to be a guardian and the Wind God's personality is more suitable.
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
yoyoyo5678
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by yoyoyo5678 »

I have a question:
Does V16 Chapter 7 continue the story from V15 ??
If not, continuation of which story is it? or is it an independent story?
Link to my user on B-T
Azyrion

Post by Azyrion »

yoyoyo5678 wrote:I have a question:
Does V16 Chapter 7 continue the story from V15 ??
If not, continuation of which story is it? or is it an independent story?
Continuation of the main story from vol15.
Kadzu
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kadzu »

From the Volume 16 Afterword:
Spoiler! :
As for Volume 17's title, I'm thinking it'll probably be "The Hero's Name."
So the author is going to reveal the King of The End`s name in the next volume?
\
royaloyalz
Project Editor

Post by royaloyalz »

Wow the amount of spoilers in the posts above mine would make any unsuspecting person's eyes bleed.

In any case, I am pretty much hyped for the next volume.

Although it's a little cliche, the old getting all the main fighters together for an epic fight does have a powerful allure.

Now, the next volume just have to come out.... :lol:
Don't you just love reading? I think it is one of the joys of life, where we can escape the cold reality of the world and exist in something so much more fun and exciting! ^_^
Neiseri
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Neiseri »

Makes me wonder who the very first campione is how that one came to being.

Mariya could detect Godou as a campione also with Luo Hao in their first meeting then why could she not detect Annie as one.
subreaper01
Favourite Light Novel: Campione, DxD, Date a live, Oda Nobuna, C3, and Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Post by subreaper01 »

Does anyone have an idea on who the "King of the end" is. I have been doing some research trying to connect the dots and unveil his identity but with not much luck. I know that he will probably be unveiled shortly but I want to try and find it before hand. Mainly because like Doni, I to would like to go a round with him myself. though I would not purposely awaken him but at the same time I would like to test my power against such a powerful enemy. :D
I think being a God Slayer would be the funnest job in the world. I can't think of anything more fun then life and death battles with the gods and dragons.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8ihc0sp13s72e/pdfs
Kadzu
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kadzu »

Any news about the release date for the next volume?
\
haseo0408
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by haseo0408 »

Kadzu wrote:Any news about the release date for the next volume?
The author said in the afterword of volume 16 that volume 17 is going to take a little longer than usual so I´m not expecting any news until july, I might be wrong but the guy is trying to create good climax for this awesome story but I don´t think it´s going to end any time soon.
Rage_Ender
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji; Campione; Mushoku Tensei; Black Bullet

Post by Rage_Ender »

I always like climaxing, it feels so good, real good!
Spoiler! :
don't take it the wrong way
dun dun dun..>!!!!!!<
Shawne03
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Skills

Post by Shawne03 »

Is Godu ever going to get a new authority, magic, and combat skills? It would be weird or waste if he doesn't with all the gods he's fought and the more to come. Then he has 4-5 mages to learn from and 3-4 warriors and he's always comment on how usefull or amazing their skills are, and it was stated that he'd be an amazing priest. On a side not does anybody know what happened to the other god and tablet that was there when he first became a campione and when or if they'll fight?
Last edited by Shawne03 on Wed May 21, 2014 1:25 am, edited 5 times in total.

Return to “Campione”