Campione Anime

General discussion related to Campione

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Kadi
Yuki Elf
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Campione Anime

Post by Kadi »

Noire wrote:Wow that original ending wasn't to bad..not sure if they can continue to make it season 2 since they did show John Pluto Smith near the end. The swords changing colors sort of bothered me :/
What I liked about the end was the stuff they made up to explain Metis and Erica's and Liliana's combo attack/defense. Apart from that... combat with stills, speed lines, Battle Royale with Cheese, and the final attack made me laugh more than anything. There are the colored swords, too, as you said.

As for another season... it'll be difficult to explain their way back to the main storyline. Godou should have another authority now (or maybe half an authority if Metis only counts as half a god?), he should not have Murakumo and Athena loves him...
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
Rednal
Temporal Time Variant Entity

Post by Rednal »

I don't care if that wasn't canon. Athena was adorable. XD
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

lchigo93 wrote:Yeah, high chance of not having season 2. Not sure how they're gonna deal with Athena, but she plays a big part in the ln. So........
Remake like Seitokai.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
d34thw1ng
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by d34thw1ng »

ok guys lets be honest , that ost was beautiful i am going to buy it XD . there were like a thousand of incongruities but was a good last episode. specially that ost...
forsaken by god , humans are bound to the hands of the devil. reality is that god never exist , and when humans thinks they are forgotten they just abandon rationality
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

Ehhhh...just watched episode 12 n 13. Everything was so rushed up :evil:

But Athena without her memory was soooo adorable :lol: :lol: :lol: The only plus point 8)
Rednal

Post by Rednal »

It was enough of a plus for me to not care about the rest. :lol: I really do hope for a Season Two, though. ESPECIALLY if the Cult Leader will get to show up.
d34thw1ng
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by d34thw1ng »

Kira0802 wrote:
lchigo93 wrote:Yeah, high chance of not having season 2. Not sure how they're gonna deal with Athena, but she plays a big part in the ln. So........
Remake like Seitokai.
ok that is lame... i thought it was a 2nd season... sniff
forsaken by god , humans are bound to the hands of the devil. reality is that god never exist , and when humans thinks they are forgotten they just abandon rationality
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

[quote="d34thw1ng"
ok that is lame... i thought it was a 2nd season... sniff[/quote]

If at all there 'be a 2nd season, they must not mess it up *sniff* I won't be able to handle. They should really take some tips from SAO.
lchigo93
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by lchigo93 »

Well, let's hope if they do make a second season, they actually consider the requirements for godou to use his authority. H was using bull and boar without fulfilling them. I don't consider métis as some goddess go has extraordinary strength. And also in the field of golden swords, I don't see a specific target that godou wanted to smash to pieces when summoning the boar. And the most ridiculous part is where he keeps on throwing the boar with the palm with his hands. Zzz. Raptor and camel conditions were fulfilled, that is seen. And also for wind, well A-tan did call out for him in the end, sk I guess that's ok. And although the swords changing colors were kinda nice, it somehow defeats the purpose of the whole name, namely "Golden Sword". Zzz. I saw blur and silver, then golden again with Athena and the golden scythe. But having a gods layer hugging a goddess in his arms, reminded me of the cover of v9

"If men weren't perverts then humans would be extinct" Fuwa Rinna from Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to.
Zuruumi
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zuruumi »

Well the camel was more or less racional, since he got beaten fairly hard by Metis, so the condition could have been fulfilled. Something else is, that he didn´t almost use raptor and got harsh feedback and the thing with boar is deffinitely mistake. Not even speaking about the fact, that authors propably completely skipped all the conditions (at least they almost didn´t explain them) which definitely must cause the vewers who didn´t read the novel to think:" Why didn´t he use this or this sooner if he had such a powerfull authority" and so on.
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

KaprJarda wrote:Well the camel was more or less racional, since he got beaten fairly hard by Metis, so the condition could have been fulfilled. Something else is, that he didn´t almost use raptor and got harsh feedback and the thing with boar is deffinitely mistake. Not even speaking about the fact, that authors propably completely skipped all the conditions (at least they almost didn´t explain them) which definitely must cause the vewers who didn´t read the novel to think:" Why didn´t he use this or this sooner if he had such a powerfull authority" and so on.
That's what you get when you jump around the story lineup. There should be atleast some synchronisation between the LN and anime. Otherwise those aware of LN will think something else and those who don't know will drop it from watching (that's what I would do)
d34thw1ng
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by d34thw1ng »

chancs wrote:
That's what you get when you jump around the story lineup. There should be atleast some synchronisation between the LN and anime. Otherwise those aware of LN will think something else and those who don't know will drop it from watching (that's what I would do)
i bet that even those who just watch the anime , notice all those inconsistencies , it just require a better script and could have being waay better
Zuruumi
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zuruumi »

They didn´t give themselves any time to make it logical and explain everything. They just rushed it as if they just wanetd to have it done already no matter the outcome.
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

Bluray version of Campione ep1 was pretty. But I can't say I noticed anything major they altered. It appears to come with a short story though, 「魔王と騎士、現る」. Which I guess in English something like "Devil King and Knight, Appear!", though I don't know if the shorter from of 現れる has any particular significance...
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
applemania
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel: Oda Nobuna no Yabou
Tate No Yuusha
Mushoku Tensei
Konjiki No WordMaster
Tsuyokute New Saga
Re:Monster
Tsurugi no Joou Rakuin No KO
Tasogare-iro no Uta Tsukai
Mokushiroku Arisu

Post by applemania »

Huuray it is not only me who really hate the poor animation of Champione hAHAHAHA :D :D :D
My english is equal to elementry grade of native speaker so you will waste lot of time fixing my grammar
but i always open to critique~

Return to “Campione”