Campione Anime

General discussion related to Campione

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Campione Anime

Post by denormative »

applemania wrote:Huuray it is not only me who really hate the poor animation of Champione hAHAHAHA :D :D :D
When you discover the poor quality art of the manga, you will suddenly believe that everything about the anime really wasn't all that bad at all. After all, they could have done worse in their adaption. Really, *really* worse... :?
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
sun knight
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by sun knight »

Sad but true campione anime version was disaster of a century if i hadn't read LN befor anime i would probably newer thought of reading it. besides last ep basicly defeats purpose of the story which in my opinion is somting along the lines of someon geting stronger and overcoming opstacles but if Goudo can use his powers without restrictions like sumoning [Boar] without a target or switchg [Sword] multiple times than i can only see that soner or later he will turn into Doni or Voban
“Even in the Face of Death, One Must Die Gracefully”
Zuruumi
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zuruumi »

Or rather he would already be stronger than them. Each his authority would without its restriction amount almost a authority usurped from one other god (at the very leat half of it). When you add the variability of Ama no Murakumo and it rapidly boosting the power of authorities... he would be pretty much invincible.
yxpoh1989
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by yxpoh1989 »

Hey, anyone knows what does the Campione Radio CD is all about?

All I know is that it includes the radio broadcast of the Campione Radio from Radio Episode 1 - 9 end.
About the seiryuu talking about the anime...

But do they include drama cd content in?

And I can't understand what is stored in CD 1 and CD 2.
From what i can understand, CD 2 is supposed to contain the Radio Ep 1-9...
But totally no clue on CD 1.

Code: Select all

【CD2枚組】(オーディオCD+データCD-ROM )
<DISC1>
新規録り下ろし特別版

<DISC2>
通常配信回#1~#9
Anyone care to share if you know?
Thanks in advance.
Kanji:我は言霊の技を以て、世に義を顕す。これらの呪文は強力にして雄弁なり。強力にして勝利をもたらし、強力にして癒しをもたらす。
Romanji: Ware wa kotodama no waza wo motte, yo ni gi wo arawasu. Korera no jumon wa kyouryoku ni shite youben nari. Kyouryoku nishite shouri wo motarashi, kyouryoku nishite iyashi wo motarasu.
The 7th King, Kusanagi Godou's Incantation of the 10th Incarnation, "Warrior",
sun knight
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by sun knight »

KaprJarda wrote:Or rather he would already be stronger than them. Each his authority would without its restriction amount almost a authority usurped from one other god (at the very leat half of it). When you add the variability of Ama no Murakumo and it rapidly boosting the power of authorities... he would be pretty much invincible.
I meant not in ability but in personality because power usualy corupts
“Even in the Face of Death, One Must Die Gracefully”
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

yxpoh1989 wrote:

Code: Select all

<DISC1>
新規録り下ろし特別版
Anyone care to share if you know?
Thanks in advance.
My poor Japanese says it's something about a "new, special-edition recording", but that's completely uninformative as to what it's exact contents are.
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
yxpoh1989
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by yxpoh1989 »

denormative wrote: My poor Japanese says it's something about a "new, special-edition recording", but that's completely uninformative as to what it's exact contents are.
Thanks... I guess i can only hope for more reviews on it.. Anyway, This is what i am looking at...

http://honto.jp/netstore/pd-cd_85175284.html

I want the drama cd... Lol... But this radio cd sounds interesting as well... :lol:
Kanji:我は言霊の技を以て、世に義を顕す。これらの呪文は強力にして雄弁なり。強力にして勝利をもたらし、強力にして癒しをもたらす。
Romanji: Ware wa kotodama no waza wo motte, yo ni gi wo arawasu. Korera no jumon wa kyouryoku ni shite youben nari. Kyouryoku nishite shouri wo motarashi, kyouryoku nishite iyashi wo motarasu.
The 7th King, Kusanagi Godou's Incantation of the 10th Incarnation, "Warrior",
applemania
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel: Oda Nobuna no Yabou
Tate No Yuusha
Mushoku Tensei
Konjiki No WordMaster
Tsuyokute New Saga
Re:Monster
Tsurugi no Joou Rakuin No KO
Tasogare-iro no Uta Tsukai
Mokushiroku Arisu

Post by applemania »

Tbh even tough the artwork of the anime is good~ + the voice actor good as well. I dissapointed with most of it.

The answer simple, because I compare both similiar anime that air in the same season such as oda nobuna no yabou anime, and there was absolute different quality regarding this two. why? champione get this treatment. i guess i should not know the truth i can not bear the pain~.

Btw i do not know accel word quality (since i am racist to overweight people) and i do not know sword art online anime quality (jealously overtake me so i can not read this novel nor watching the anime).

However only muv-luv total eclipse anime is not so good~ same with champione, since the beta battle last for 3 episode out of 20 episode
(this is my opionion as as muv-luv alternative eroge fans, who does not read the novel yet).

but there is a clear line between oda nobuna no yabou and champione. Is it because of the bad studio that overtake the champione light novel, or is it just not enough budget? damn it~. I have lost hope 2nd season champione
My english is equal to elementry grade of native speaker so you will waste lot of time fixing my grammar
but i always open to critique~
iMind
Astral Realm

Post by iMind »

How much of the light novel series does the anime condense? Like Accel World condenses something like 4-5 volumes into it's season.
zzhk
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by zzhk »

The anime's first episode rushed through Volume 3. After that, it basically spent 3 episodes per volume, covering Volumes 1,2,4,5 in that order, with particularly severe deviations for Volume 5.
subreaper01
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Campione, DxD, Date a live, Oda Nobuna, C3, and Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Post by subreaper01 »

Just so everyone knows. It has been confirmed that Campione will be english dubbed. the dvd and bluray will be released on october 15th of this year. the english cast is still unknown, but the amazon link confirms it in english.
I think being a God Slayer would be the funnest job in the world. I can't think of anything more fun then life and death battles with the gods and dragons.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8ihc0sp13s72e/pdfs
Kadi
Yuki Elf
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Kadi »

Oh. My. God. I might just watch the first episode for the cancer... Brain cancer, ear cancer, whatever cancer, probably all of them.

So, anyone thinking the community/interest built around the LN translation had an influence on this?
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

Nope, just a way to make sure that fans won't boycott a sub-only release.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
Kadi
Yuki Elf
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Kadi »

Well, they could've chosen not to license it.
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』

Return to “Campione”