Campione Anime

General discussion related to Campione

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

d34thw1ng
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Campione Anime

Post by d34thw1ng »

draganneo888 wrote:Please let Luo Hao appears T.T the glory of prideful tsundere must prevail !!
i did not feel her as tsundere... if she was hostile , godou would be dead already... xdd , but i agree she stop looking him as a toy of 10 bucks... now she look godou as a cat? xdd
forsaken by god , humans are bound to the hands of the devil. reality is that god never exist , and when humans thinks they are forgotten they just abandon rationality
chancs
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by chancs »

d34thw1ng wrote:
draganneo888 wrote:Please let Luo Hao appears T.T the glory of prideful tsundere must prevail !!
i did not feel her as tsundere... if she was hostile , godou would be dead already... xdd , but i agree she stop looking him as a toy of 10 bucks... now she look godou as a cat? xdd
As a kitten :lol: :lol:
draganneo888
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by draganneo888 »

well, somehow their relation now resembles Yamato and Momoyo from Majikoi. The difference is, Luo Hao is still prideful to the end~
lchigo93
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by lchigo93 »

Momoyo fakes death to kiss Yamato. Luo Hao appears before godou in bath tub and bath together with him in a white see through robe. Tsundere personality kicks in and she kisses godou before leaving. Hmm. Luo Hao is much more awesome.

"If men weren't perverts then humans would be extinct" Fuwa Rinna from Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to.
draganneo888
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by draganneo888 »

Well, let's hope she appears in anime. It will be epic though :D
zzhk
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by zzhk »

I kind of doubt Luo Hao will make an official appearance, not in this season at least. After all, Volumes 6 and 7 are one story and they still need to finish Volumes 4 and 5 in the remaining episodes.
draganneo888
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by draganneo888 »

that's why...I'm hoping this anime will be a double season though, even the possibilities are small, I will not give up until the last moment !! :)
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

It'd be a letdown anyway, you realize that, don't you?

I'm afraid what they'll do for V5. The final boss there is comparatively weak, so they can't go out with a bang by following the original...
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
lchigo93
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by lchigo93 »

Ena is the boss of v5. Her sword is the final boss. Which somehow makes it a bit weird.

"If men weren't perverts then humans would be extinct" Fuwa Rinna from Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to.
Zuruumi
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zuruumi »

Well the battle with the sword was a little bit laid back (and a little bit one sided) so using it in the end of the anime as it is... well it wouldn´t look like climax at all.
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

KaprJarda wrote:Well the battle with the sword was a little bit laid back (and a little bit one sided) so using it in the end of the anime as it is... well it wouldn´t look like climax at all.
Wouldn't say it as laid back as it was with a twist. A Mahout became an elephant. It was interesting. 8) 8)
draganneo888
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by draganneo888 »

if only they make this anime like Highschool DxD, it will be much better though~. Just like many other complaints, the story is too rushed and it becomes a great flaw. And now it is only 10 % that it will be double season.... :(
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

draganneo888 wrote:if only they make this anime like Highschool DxD, it will be much better though~. Just like many other complaints, the story is too rushed and it becomes a great flaw. And now it is only 10 % that it will be double season.... :(
...No.
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
draganneo888
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by draganneo888 »

I mean by progress and character development. Sorry if this causes some misunderstanding. DxD first season only covers 2 volumes, meanwhile Campione! already covers 5 volumes in total
Zuruumi
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zuruumi »

Yes, when I am watching Campione I alway feel like I accidentally pressed the button for fast playing. Not only they rush the story (while letting out the most important part of this story and this are relationships) but even the things they put into the anime are extremely fast. There are almost no slower moments. This is good thing if you just hear it, but if you watch it there are almost too much thing happening to catch it in such a short time. (It is strange to complain about too much things happening since I alway couldn´t stand how small amount of things happen in one episode while I was watching Bleach, Naruto and so on)

Return to “Campione”