Campione Anime

General discussion related to Campione

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Campione Anime

Post by Mystes »

It's gonna be minimum 13 eps, though I wonder how the sales are going.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
draganneo888
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by draganneo888 »

it seems my hope of double season is destroyed.....well, still got the LN at least~
http://myanimelist.net/anime/12293/Camp ... hi_no_Maou
Kadi
Yuki Elf
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Kadi »

Nahh, it's a good thing. It gets the novels more readers and allows Jou-chan to continue writing until the end he wants it to have. On the other hand, Campi fails to adequately portray the epicness and awesomeness of the fights, so it's good that it stops before the truly awesome volumes.

Ahh, how awesome would this have been if it had been animated in a better environment... by the Horizon staff maybe...
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
lchigo93
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by lchigo93 »

Hmmm, maybe sunrise should pick up the second season, if there is one. And try to save the anime franchise that has been destroyed by diomedea. Diomedea did well on the art work and fight scenes. But the way they changed most if not all the kissing scenes is a serious letdown. And also the rushed storyline. They should have took their time to develop the plot and character relations, which again is a MAJOR factor for the whole series. Oh well. No use ranting. Like kadi said we still have the LN

"If men weren't perverts then humans would be extinct" Fuwa Rinna from Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to.
wilhelmson
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by wilhelmson »

lchigo93 wrote:Hmmm, maybe sunrise should pick up the second season, if there is one. And try to save the anime franchise that has been destroyed by diomedea. Diomedea did well on the art work and fight scenes. But the way they changed most if not all the kissing scenes is a serious letdown. And also the rushed storyline. They should have took their time to develop the plot and character relations, which again is a MAJOR factor for the whole series. Oh well. No use ranting. Like kadi said we still have the LN
Yeah, that would be a dream come true.. but no studio would ever want to pick up a series that someone else has already tarnished.. It's like asking someone to finish a painting for you.. but worse.

Speaking of other series that have been done well -- I'm actually very impressed by the money and effort put into "Oda Nobuna" by MADHOUSE. Although if I recall Bushiroad had something to do with that one as well..
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

Maybe if 20 years pass and the novels become legendary, we may get a remake by a better studio... *hopes up* then again, that's probably going to suck, too, or we won't be interested anymore *hopes down*

Or maybe Diomedea get a grip and produce a stellar second season... no, I don't believe it, either. But at least they don't seem to finish this season with anime-original content just yet. The preview reads like an edited version of the events of V5. ...except... Apparently Ena comes to marry Godou, Godou escapes, saying he's only friends with the others and that causes Yuri and Lily to mope...? Which in turn incites Erica's date plans...? I don't know. At least that's not how I remember it...
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
wilhelmson
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by wilhelmson »

Kadi wrote:Maybe if 20 years pass and the novels become legendary, we may get a remake by a better studio... *hopes up* then again, that's probably going to suck, too, or we won't be interested anymore *hopes down*

Or maybe Diomedea get a grip and produce a stellar second season... no, I don't believe it, either. But at least they don't seem to finish this season with anime-original content just yet. The preview reads like an edited version of the events of V5. ...except... Apparently Ena comes to marry Godou, Godou escapes, saying he's only friends with the others and that causes Yuri and Lily to mope...? Which in turn incites Erica's date plans...? I don't know. At least that's not how I remember it...
That's obviously because you're remembering it wrong, Kadi. Everything in the novels is exactly as the anime has portrayed it! :!:
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

Ohh, I'm all for the anime making changes. Animated 1:1, Campione would suck. Just... I'm apprehensive about changing the personalities, and that's what they seem to be doing there. And many of the changes they've made so far were... "not optimal"? They changed the wrong aspects and didn't change the ones they should've changed enough/at all..... in other words, writing and direction fail.
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
wilhelmson
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by wilhelmson »

Kadi wrote:Ohh, I'm all for the anime making changes. Animated 1:1, Campione would suck. Just... I'm apprehensive about changing the personalities, and that's what they seem to be doing there. And many of the changes they've made so far were... "not optimal"? They changed the wrong aspects and didn't change the ones they should've changed enough/at all..... in other words, writing and direction fail.
You mean they removed serious exposition and character development, but made sure to leave in the slapstick and tsundere/moe moments? Looks like the studio has it's priorities straight!

All sarcasm aside, I'm pretty damn upset about it too -- my enthusiasm for Campione was all hyped up reading your summaries on jcafe.. then the BT project.. then.. ugh, Campi. Although the one thing I'd say is that leaving aside the exposition on why Erica is so damn in love with Godou (at least they left hints that more happened between them, ie. V11) -- they've seemed to mostly get her character right, which I'm happy about!
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

wilhelmson wrote: Although the one thing I'd say is that leaving aside the exposition on why Erica is so damn in love with Godou (at least they left hints that more happened between them, ie. V11) -- they've seemed to mostly get her character right, which I'm happy about!
I had expected her role to b much more devilish in the anime. :lol:
lchigo93
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by lchigo93 »

she is devilish, just not diabolical, her devilish is setting things up and playing pranks on godou, though she does get submissive... and if you really have to wonder why she's so damn in love with him then you'll have to wait for v11, that should clear things up.

"If men weren't perverts then humans would be extinct" Fuwa Rinna from Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to.
Zuruumi
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zuruumi »

Well yeah, but in the anime Erica is seriously too submisive and much less devilish than in the LN (such a pity), btw I think they could gain some time and action if they just made the talk about gods shorter.
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

KaprJarda wrote:Well yeah, but in the anime Erica is seriously too submisive and much less devilish than in the LN (such a pity), btw I think they could gain some time and action if they just made the talk about gods shorter.
That's what I said earlier. I concur. And too much of Gods talk drove me crazy esp. when creating "sword". I loose the track :lol:
Draeke-Forther
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Draeke-Forther »

Looks like the divergence has begun.
Zuruumi
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zuruumi »

Looks like they will completely bypass Sun Wukong and move to tomwhere around volume 8 or 9? (the 9 is more likely, though I guess only by covers) Since the Athena came to meet godou again, and met his sister. This shouldn´t happen for some time yet if it was following the original story line. I even consider stoping watching anime till the translation gets over volume 9 to not get unnecesarry spoilers.

Return to “Campione”