Campione Anime

General discussion related to Campione

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Kadi
Yuki Elf
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Campione Anime

Post by Kadi »

KaprJarda wrote:Looks like they will completely bypass Sun Wukong and move to tomwhere around volume 8 or 9? (the 9 is more likely, though I guess only by covers) Since the Athena came to meet godou again, and met his sister. This shouldn´t happen for some time yet if it was following the original story line. I even consider stoping watching anime till the translation gets over volume 9 to not get unnecesarry spoilers.
Keep watching the anime, Athena's appearance is anime-original. It CANNOT be from V9, for several reasons. They must've added her to make the anime end on a spectacular note and not with a curb-stomp battle against the weakest enemy yet. Though I don't know yet who Godou will face in the very end. Maybe Athena, using his newly gained Murakumo?
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
d34thw1ng
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by d34thw1ng »

lol athena moe... i really did not see it coming.... XD
forsaken by god , humans are bound to the hands of the devil. reality is that god never exist , and when humans thinks they are forgotten they just abandon rationality
Zuruumi
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zuruumi »

But the sword fight in this episode was kinda lame. It was nothing like Erica vs Athena, they almost didn´t fight at all and the movements of the swords were... not too much thrilling. Is this anime running out of money? Since the sword fights were the best point of this one
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

Maybe they're just saving up for some awesome finale... here's hoping.
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Dont care for most of the ep. But Athena barging from the rooftop was awesome. Doors are for the weak. :P
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
Rednal

Post by Rednal »

Athena WAS pretty cute at the end, there... XD Well, I'm sure it'll all work out somehow. And if not, well, the Light Novels are my main source for the series anyway... I'm just watching the anime to see stuff happen.
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

The anime makes me so sad. It could have been so good... And yet, just... bleh.

It's one thing to diverge from the novels... But I can't imagine having any clue what the hell was going on in the last episode without knowing all about Ena beforehand. Here's to hoping for a "Good End" at least.

It's such a shame. This could have been as good as Sword Art Online, maybe better, but they just destroyed it.
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

Well, the SAO anime is crap in its own way. Except for the backgrounds.
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
wilhelmson
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by wilhelmson »

Kadi wrote:Well, the SAO anime is crap in its own way. Except for the backgrounds.
Wow, them's fighting words. I don't see how you can say the SAO anime is crap based on animation quality, VAs, pacing, etc. which except for a few hiccups has stayed ~90% true to the LN. Reminds me of people being angry about the Hidan no Aria anime. I know most LN fans are very rarely satisfied by anime adaptations but from an impartial standpoint they were done decently well.
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

It makes me fall asleep, it makes me laugh where it's not supposed to and when I'm half-asleep already, the animation seems dead and unmoving (though I only ever focused during the first episode). I guess the 90% according to the novels may be one of the problems.

But that's not the topic here, we have our only little pile of crap to criticize, don't we?
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

Both are rushed as hell. Moreover, the story is butchered because of this.

If you compare Campione! and SAO's adaptations, there is this obvious point. I won't comment on the rest, it would go OT.

Sad to see that among the 10-12 LN adaptations that are currently airing, Campione! is among the disappointments.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

Misogi wrote:Both are rushed as hell. Moreover, the story is butchered because of this.

If you compare Campione! and SAO's adaptations, there is this obvious point. I won't comment on the rest, it would go OT.

Sad to see that among the 10-12 LN adaptations that are currently airing, Campione! is among the disappointments.
Now a days, the the anime is more focused on extras rather then the story lineup :roll: Such a disappointment :(

I like how the SAO anime is going though.
Zuruumi
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zuruumi »

Yeah, but the story about his previous party which was suppoosed to be the most moving moment in SAO (well at least for me) got really unmoving adaptation, I just culdn´d get to like it.

But SAO is definitely less rushed than Campione, though I still don´t get why the hell are they adding to all of the anime the short stories if they already have too small place to even develop the main story
d34thw1ng
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by d34thw1ng »

seems that episode 12 was so epic that none of u know what to say about it XDDDDD, personally i like athena moe would be better if she would be on her lady mode instead of child one. hmmm athena old version on moe mode would have throw away lili as my favorite character... XD
forsaken by god , humans are bound to the hands of the devil. reality is that god never exist , and when humans thinks they are forgotten they just abandon rationality
Rednal

Post by Rednal »

I like younger Athena moe, though.

That said, um... interesting episode. XD Kinda went completely off the rails in the plot department, but...

Return to “Campione”