Campione Anime

General discussion related to Campione

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Zehd
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Campione Anime

Post by Zehd »

No, it's because my post about episode 12 was deemed "off topic" by the administrator for some unknowable reason.
Rednal
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Rednal »

Also, an Alternate Ending to this fight:

d34thw1ng
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by d34thw1ng »

honestly that divine possession and heretic god , make me drop tears of blood... i am guessing because of athena moe people will watch the last episode .. XD
forsaken by god , humans are bound to the hands of the devil. reality is that god never exist , and when humans thinks they are forgotten they just abandon rationality
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

Well, it gets Moethena into the harem... one fantasy that many fans have harbored
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
Zuruumi
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zuruumi »

Well since it turned into completely different story I can´t say much about it corresponding with LN, but didn´t they make Ama a little bit to powerfull, or is the disturbance supposed to be cause be Metis? And why the hell looks Metis the same as Athena, I know that she is one of the roots of Athena, but she should definitely look else.
To sum it up I don´t like the changes, but if they make it interesting that is also good.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Anime-original end?
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

I say it'll suck. The direction's all wrong already, always has been, and they can't make do with pure action, unlike, say, Horizon. FUTAYOOOO <3
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

*shrug*

I think I can appreciate it the way it is, personally. Anime are separated into three types to me: "Masterpiece", "Good" and "Unwatchable". Campione is in the "good" category.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
lchigo93
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by lchigo93 »

Hmmm, the anime original ending doesn't seem bad. We also got to see a rather cute side of Athena. The youth scene was also quite well done. Pseudo hentai indeed. Lol. Metis, the insanity. Oh god!!! It's like kurumi at the end of v3 of DAL.

"If men weren't perverts then humans would be extinct" Fuwa Rinna from Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to.
d34thw1ng
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by d34thw1ng »

lchigo93 wrote:Hmmm, the anime original ending doesn't seem bad. We also got to see a rather cute side of Athena. The youth scene was also quite well done. Pseudo hentai indeed. Lol. Metis, the insanity. Oh god!!! It's like kurumi at the end of v3 of DAL.
quick question if it is original ending , is there a posibility for 2d season? as far as i know all original ending turns into a complete ending without option of another season...

personally that kissing scene freak me out XD, i imagined lot of things differently (i suppose i misunderstanding the scene from ln. have to read it again)

i will explode if godou kill methis and get as an authority all old era knowledge...
forsaken by god , humans are bound to the hands of the devil. reality is that god never exist , and when humans thinks they are forgotten they just abandon rationality
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

eeehhhh :shock: the anime has ended :shock: and there I was speculating about around 24 episodes :shock:

:cry: I won't be able to watch the last episode till next weekend :cry:
Noire
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Noire »

After seeing the Youth scene animated I really can't imagine how Vol 7 youth scene would be like with 4 girls xD
lchigo93
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by lchigo93 »

Yeah, high chance of not having season 2. Not sure how they're gonna deal with Athena, but she plays a big part in the ln. So........

"If men weren't perverts then humans would be extinct" Fuwa Rinna from Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to.
Zuruumi
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zuruumi »

Athena mrges with Metis after Metis gets almost defeated by Godou? Or second possibility is: Metis is extremely strong and Athena gots killed (maybe together with her) while all being extremely sad:). Either case it will most likely lead far away from LN.
Noire
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Noire »

Wow that original ending wasn't to bad..not sure if they can continue to make it season 2 since they did show John Pluto Smith near the end. The swords changing colors sort of bothered me :/

Return to “Campione”