Volume 13

General discussion related to Campione

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Kadi
Yuki Elf
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Volume 13

Post by Kadi »

Vol 13 is due for release in a week. Discuss it here!
Official Site.

Title: Princess God(dess?) of the Southern Seas

Cover: Yuri and Ena

Synopsis:

Princess Alice and Lucretia visit Black King Alec to pose a certain question. Alec doesn't answer and goes all dodgy.
Around the world, Godou is asked to help Yuri and Ena and some other hime-miko with a great purification ritual. Once on site they run into Amakasu and things go Haywire.
Then Godou finds himself alone with Yuri on an island in the south (of Japan, I assume).

The English devil king, Alec, is visited by two beautiful women.
The White Princess Alice and the Witch of Sardinia Lucretia ask him a certain question and without answering, he keeps taking a vague attitude.
On the other side of the world, the Japanese campione Godou participates with Yuri and Ena a great purification ritual where all the Eastern Japanese hime-miko gather.
Naturally, the request that Amakasu brings them, the center of attention, steers the devil king's group in an unexpected direction!
Godou ended up all alone with Yuri on an island in the south!?

Excerpt:

"No, look. Your Majesty is in the position of waiting in one's encampment, waiting for the opponent, so Ena thinks Your Majesty needs show the dignity for that. Like being appropriate to one's position as a king."
"Hey there, Seishuuin. I think when bathing in the sea, there's no position or anything to consider!"
"Yeah, yeah, sit down for a moment."
When she asked him to sit down on the pleasantly cool beach sand, Godou obeyed for the moment.
When he inclined his head, wondering about Ena's goal, the Hime-Miko of the Sword sat down to Godou's left in a flash. Furthermore she stuck to him and shifted her weight onto him.
Her soft and smooth feeling drove a startled Godou back.
That she, unlike Erica, didn't try to further their posture and actions past sticking together distinguished flawlessly beautiful Ena.
"W-what are you doing!?"
"I saw this in a foreign drama once~. An old man, like a mafia boss, was sitting at the poolside, sandwiched between two girls and drinking a cocktail. Your Majesty should do the same! Yuri~! Come over here for a moment~!", Ena called out to her childhood friend who was a short distance away.

Illustration got Ena in a bikini clinging to Godou, shocked Yuri in the background.

*Edit (zzhk): images added
Last edited by Kadi on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: images
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
Krozam
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Volume 13

Post by Krozam »

Love that excerpt. I love those kind of scenes in Campione. Any other man would be in heaven, but not Godou, he suffers. :lol:
"Can I say something real quick? You probably shouldn't call me ma'am, since, you know, I'm only 24... and we're married." - Anastasia in the MARRY ME webcomic
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Wow at that pic.

On aside not, we have quick-reply now?
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

Yeah, the cover's going to be nice. And what are you talking about? We always had the quick-reply box at the bottom of the page...
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

The cover pic sure looks nice...Hope we will see more of the Princess Alice
arczyx
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by arczyx »

Kadi wrote:Yeah, the cover's going to be nice. And what are you talking about? We always had the quick-reply box at the bottom of the page...
Maybe it's just for you? Cause this is the first time I see the quick reply button in BT forum.
lchigo93
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by lchigo93 »

Ena in bikini *Drools non stop* Yuri in bikini but with shirt on top *nose starts bleeding* looks at the situation godou is going to be in soon *Dies of over excited-ness*

"If men weren't perverts then humans would be extinct" Fuwa Rinna from Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to.
Noire
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Noire »

The artist is getting a hell lot better at drawing/coloring XD
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

breaker123 wrote:The artist is getting a hell lot better at drawing/coloring XD
That's for sure :lol:
florza
Shamisen Wordsmith

Post by florza »

There's still ~5 volumes of translations to go though, before we even reach this volume.
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

florza wrote:There's still ~5 volumes of translations to go though, before we even reach this volume.
What's wrong in speculating 8) Also, many capable have read the further volumes.
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

7 (WIP), 9, 10, 12 (WIP)... I see a total of 3 volumes, or 2 plus 2 half ones...

Whatever. So, from the synopsis we'll get a Yuri volume this time, which I honestly expected. Princess Goddess of the Southern Seas... another candidate for the group of "Characters-people-see-in-the-harem-who-actually-are-not"?
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
florza
Shamisen Wordsmith

Post by florza »

11 is pretty important too.

Doni's in it.

We all know that rascal is a ton of fun :P
lchigo93
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by lchigo93 »

Ahhh, liking Ena more and more, she's kind of the natural airhead in the group, does whatever she wants without being embarrassed, well maybe a little when she and erica saw Godou fully naked while undressing him, then deciding to go full frontal in front of him in the Olsen scene, and then came volume 9 kissing scene. And now this..... OHHhHhHHhHHhHhHh MY GODDESS!!!!!!

"If men weren't perverts then humans would be extinct" Fuwa Rinna from Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to.
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

lchigo93 wrote:Ahhh, liking Ena more and more, she's kind of the natural airhead in the group, does whatever she wants without being embarrassed, well maybe a little when she and erica saw Godou fully naked while undressing him, then deciding to go full frontal in front of him in the Olsen scene, and then came volume 9 kissing scene. And now this..... OHHhHhHHhHHhHhHh MY GODDESS!!!!!!
waaahhhh :shock: which volume is this about :o ....I want that more on Doni...he's hilarious :lol:

Return to “Campione”