Campione! Latest Plot Discussion

General discussion related to Campione

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Neiseri
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Campione! Latest Plot Discussion (Up to V10)

Post by Neiseri »

SXIII wrote:I do. But wouldn't that basically lead to Gascoigne becoming Godou's stepdad? :lol:
I could almost write a doujin from all the ideas that brought up :mrgreen:
Since we are talking about that then how about Godou's father and Annie Charlton(there is a faint similarity between her other self and him...both like to be seen as mysterious). ...or even Shizuka and Lu Yinghua (very unlikely ).
osiccor
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by osiccor »

LOL! Are we plotting a Devil King family comedy show? Voban can be the grouchy great great grandpa twice removed from hell (literally from hell). Who know maybe Goudo and Voban are distantly related.
SXIII wrote:I do. But wouldn't that basically lead to Gascoigne becoming Godou's stepdad? :lol:
Full support!!!
SXIII
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by SXIII »

Kadi wrote:Do it! There's always a need for good, or at least funny, fan fiction...

So, how do you like the current Godou? I enjoy him being unrestrained for once, but... I prefer the usual Godou. Bad Boy Godou (BBG) is too much of a jerk. Godou should go back to normal soon and keep his normal growth rate. He'll lose those annoying habits and be perfect soon enough!
osiccor wrote:LOL! Are we plotting a Devil King family comedy show? Voban can be the grouchy great great grandpa twice removed from hell (literally from hell). Who know maybe Goudo and Voban are distantly related.
Full support!!!
Now I'm felling compelled to actually do it ... but since Kadi is giving support I should pay my respects and go about it at his speed 8)
Spoiler! :
But first I need to do some research for setting, characters (I could use some help with Mayu (Godou's mom) as info on her is skecthy at best - vocation: queen (as in S&M queen?)), plot. We'll see what I can put together after that. I already have something in my mind. Wait and maybe you'll see :twisted:
Last edited by SXIII on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kadi
Yuki Elf
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Kadi »

Like you have any idea of the speeds I'm capable of ^^
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
sun knight
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by sun knight »

Kadi wrote:Like you have any idea of the speeds I'm capable of ^^
If you would upload any faster i would probably die fron old age befor you would upload even first 5 lines of chapter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Even in the Face of Death, One Must Die Gracefully”
SXIII
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by SXIII »

I'm using your pace so far as a reference.

sun knight wrote:
If you would upload any faster i would probably die fron old age befor you would upload even first 5 lines of chapter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are you in your 90s? Contrary to what many have started to believe lately, Kadi is actually capable of really fast translating and releasing. But he has stamina comparable to a cheetah ... so you don't see him doing it often.
Neiseri
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Neiseri »

If Godou usurp an authority similar with the curse but unlike youth has lax conditions, I wonder what the reactions of the girls?
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

Hard-coded conditions for such an authority wouldn't matter, the way he is right now, Godou wouldn't use it much.

Anyway, the Pervert Princess strikes again! YAY!
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
sun knight
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by sun knight »

SXIII wrote:Are you in your 90s? Contrary to what many have started to believe lately, Kadi is actually capable of really fast translating and releasing. But he has stamina comparable to a cheetah ... so you don't see him doing it often.
Sadly i am not in my 90s but since i haven't witnesed Kadi translating in fast pace so i asumed he is a) slow b)lazy c)Kadist or d)mix of above mentioned :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Even in the Face of Death, One Must Die Gracefully”
applemania
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel: Oda Nobuna no Yabou
Tate No Yuusha
Mushoku Tensei
Konjiki No WordMaster
Tsuyokute New Saga
Re:Monster
Tsurugi no Joou Rakuin No KO
Tasogare-iro no Uta Tsukai
Mokushiroku Arisu

Post by applemania »

Kadi wrote:Hard-coded conditions for such an authority wouldn't matter, the way he is right now, Godou wouldn't use it much.

Heh Pervert Princess? I am at lost here can someone please explain me which one is the pervert princess?

I only miss 1 weeks and the discussion has heat up tremendously. WOW and we are going to have doujinshi that was awesomeee
Btw personally i believe Kadi can do super fast translation bcoz normally i saw champione update twice a day. (2 chapter a day)
And if my memorry does not betray me, it was kadi part~.

@ SXIII : r u sure u r going to write doujin? tooo awesome. Do u have official website that distribute your previous doujin? i really want to read your previous work. So excited here~
Btw for answering your long long reply to me, personally i just do not want regard interesting story as fiction otherwise my enjoyment level decrease 85%, but i do know it is fiction i just shut down part of my brain so that i do not recognize it wholly as fiction.

YES Guinevvere has been reduced into sand. Luv this developement, i hope alex will won in this arc since this way will make Champione harder to predict.
My english is equal to elementry grade of native speaker so you will waste lot of time fixing my grammar
but i always open to critique~
SXIII
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by SXIII »

applemania wrote:
Kadi wrote:Hard-coded conditions for such an authority wouldn't matter, the way he is right now, Godou wouldn't use it much.

Heh Pervert Princess? I am at lost here can someone please explain me which one is the pervert princess?

I only miss 1 weeks and the discussion has heat up tremendously. WOW and we are going to have doujinshi that was awesomeee
Btw personally i believe Kadi can do super fast translation bcoz normally i saw champione update twice a day. (2 chapter a day)
And if my memorry does not betray me, it was kadi part~.

@ SXIII : r u sure u r going to write doujin? tooo awesome. Do u have official website that distribute your previous doujin? i really want to read your previous work. So excited here~
Btw for answering your long long reply to me, personally i just do not want regard interesting story as fiction otherwise my enjoyment level decrease 85%, but i do know it is fiction i just shut down part of my brain so that i do not recognize it wholly as fiction.

YES Guinevvere has been reduced into sand. Luv this developement, i hope alex will won in this arc since this way will make Champione harder to predict.
Just to make things clear. I haven't written any fan-fiction yet (at least not in english) and I don't have a site of my own. About me writing one, I orignally only meant it as a joke. But now there is a posibility that could turn into reality (I'm not giving any promises). While I have sufficient confidence in writing a story in english and a rough idea for the story, I'm a bit lacking in information on some of the characters I'd want to use.

I'm waiting for v10 (and pratially v8) to finish so that I have some more info to properly set the timeline, story, location and characters.
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

If you need info on the characters or the setting, PM me any time. I'll use all my knowledge and imagination.

About the Pervert Princess: That's Alice of course. She's into voyeurism. Why else would she use her spirit body to peek all the time?
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
dim1
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Campione! Latest Plot Discussion (Up to V11)

Post by dim1 »

Question: Did Godou not get Lancelot/Hippoltya's authority?
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

dim1 wrote:Question: Did Godou not get Lancelot/Hippoltya's authority?
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... gue#Part_2
It was used as the third steel to 'reincarnate' Guenivere as a goddess using the holy grail... or something. Honestly trying to work out exactly what is happening from that paragraph is pretty hard, but I'm guessing author-san is being vague deliberately.
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
Azyrion

Post by Azyrion »

no because guineve used her last strength to trap the authority inside a disc shaped magic relict. she also used it to trap sun wukongs and perseus' authoritis.
Spoiler! :
and i have a hunch that the goddess born out of the grail and disc will be the steel eating mother earth goddess metis :shock:

Return to “Campione”