Campione! Latest Plot Discussion

General discussion related to Campione

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ID not in use
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Campione! Latest Plot Discussion (Up to V13)

Post by ID not in use »

denormative wrote:
ID not in use wrote:Besides, someone like Aphrodite, Venus, Brigid or Eros could simply unrestrain Godou. Would the girls really want to bottle him up again?
Seriously? Erica would take out the god herself if Godou looked likely to get the ability to charm the knee-socks off girls any more effectively by gaining one of those god's Authorities. >.> She still seems a little vindictive about how he's taken more then her and Yuri as it is. :?

Didn't mean that Godou would gain the authority, just meant that the goddess would kiss him and "loosen him up a bit".

Reading Vol 13 as it gets posted, rather interesting. Wonder who the goddess is. Other than Pele, fire goddess of Hawaii, I can't think of any others. I suppose it could be some other pacific island or a transplant from Europe or Africa, but for the most part the gods seem to appear in the areas in which they originated.
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

But if he meets her without getting a new Authority, people will cry again. Such a pain. Anyway, considering the direction of the plot at the moment. everything seems to point at a confrontation with the King of the End sooner rather than later. I can't see a god/dess of love/etc fitting in there. And with how Godou's character is developing... he might "unchain" himself soon enough.
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
lchigo93
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by lchigo93 »

should i spoil the whole volume? i think someone spoiled it already but yeah, just waiting for the next one to come out. sigh

"If men weren't perverts then humans would be extinct" Fuwa Rinna from Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to.
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

No, you shouldn't. This thread is meant for spoiler-free discussion.
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』

Return to “Campione”