Volume 16

General discussion related to Campione

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Rage_Ender
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji; Campione; Mushoku Tensei; Black Bullet

Re: Volume 16

Post by Rage_Ender »

Hahaha, I know I'm just joking about the time space part, but he is really fast. Faster than other translators that is currently translating something at least. I mean, you find a new release and then bam, it got translated already.
dun dun dun..>!!!!!!<
zzhk
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by zzhk »

Not sure how accurate these spoilers are, so take with a grain of salt:
Spoiler! :
First of all, the goddess Athena did not revive.

What was born from the Holy Grail was not Athena but a Divine Ancestor--Pallas Athena.

Divine Ancestor is the name given to the state of mother earth goddesses who had fallen from their divine thrones. More accurately, they are the reincarnations of mother earth goddesses after being slain by the Divine Sword of Salvation, turning into Divine Ancestors bound in servitude to the King of the End as their lord and master.

Furthermore, the King of the End possesses the authority to resurrect fellow kin who are slain before his eyes. This authority is present in Guinevere's medallion, which is why all the heroes of steel are revived in Volume 16.
Erlang illustration:
victorrama
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel: Too many to list, just ask

Post by victorrama »

Spoiler! :
Noooooooo!!!! Athena..... but hopefully, hopefully..Godou slay that King of End. And / or the 'real' Athena is back and then... oh as usual resume her unique.... relationship with Godou. Lancelot too while Godou's at it xD.
now just have to wait for the CN translations for ZZ to slay and usurp his new authority...
Just a passing by translator, editor, typesetter, writer, meeper.

Translating : The Maso's TL project
and also other series.

“The mind, at times, takes masochistic delight in suffering.” ― Saurbh Katyal, Seduced by Murder
Rage_Ender
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji; Campione; Mushoku Tensei; Black Bullet

Post by Rage_Ender »

Hahahaha.... now just waiting for the CN translation........
Spoiler! :
I don't even think waiting for zzhk's translation can be considered waiting
dun dun dun..>!!!!!!<
royaloyalz
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by royaloyalz »

Sounds really interesting.

Does all this happen in the last chapter?

Wow can't wait for volume 17 and for the story to continue!
Don't you just love reading? I think it is one of the joys of life, where we can escape the cold reality of the world and exist in something so much more fun and exciting! ^_^
zzhk
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by zzhk »

Although Chapter 7 is the only new story, it does take up almost one third of the book.

There's also supposed to be 10 pages of new content in the first story (or rather, content that the author had to take out from the Blu-Ray special due to space constraints), of which only the first page has been updated so far.
royaloyalz
Project Editor

Post by royaloyalz »

zzhk wrote:Although Chapter 7 is the only new story, it does take up almost one third of the book.

There's also supposed to be 10 pages of new content in the first story (or rather, content that the author had to take out from the Blu-Ray special due to space constraints), of which only the first page has been updated so far.
Ah I see :D

Thanks for the information zzhk! Time for the wait then hehe :lol:
Don't you just love reading? I think it is one of the joys of life, where we can escape the cold reality of the world and exist in something so much more fun and exciting! ^_^
Neiseri
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Neiseri »

zzhk wrote:Not sure how accurate these spoilers are, so take with a grain of salt:[
Spoiler! :
First of all, the goddess Athena did not revive.

What was born from the Holy Grail was not Athena but a Divine Ancestor--Pallas Athena.

Divine Ancestor is the name given to the state of mother earth goddesses who had fallen from their divine thrones. More accurately, they are the reincarnations of mother earth goddesses after being slain by the Divine Sword of Salvation, turning into Divine Ancestors bound in servitude to the King of the End as their lord and master.

Furthermore, the King of the End possesses the authority to resurrect fellow kin who are slain before his eyes. This authority is present in Guinevere's medallion, which is why all the heroes of steel are revived in Volume 16.
]
Spoiler! :
I thought that she is a full blown goddess since Guinevere said that the level of divine ancestor is not enough to battle the likes of Campiones.
Kadi
Yuki Elf

Post by Kadi »

Spoiler! :
So did I...
"Oniichan... Did you just have your own ignition?" - Rika
『また兄さんに騙されました・・・・・・。これで通算482回目ですよ』-さくや
「お金持ちだから」-巣鴨涼
『もきゅ!』
lwch
Astral Realm

Post by lwch »

wait...isn't volume 16 contain short story....? why did everyone keep talking about athena being revived? He(Jou) haven't revealed the divine ancestor's name right?
ChrisB38
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ChrisB38 »

lwch wrote:wait...isn't volume 16 contain short story....? why did everyone keep talking about athena being revived? He(Jou) haven't revealed the divine ancestor's name right?
Volume 16 being a compilation of short stories doesn't mean that it hasn't got a story that is related to the main plot.

Judging from what I seen in the spoilers, the last chapter of the volume continues the main plot after the events of volume 15 and this is where the information about athena comes from.
lwch
Astral Realm

Post by lwch »

ChrisB38 wrote:
lwch wrote:wait...isn't volume 16 contain short story....? why did everyone keep talking about athena being revived? He(Jou) haven't revealed the divine ancestor's name right?
Volume 16 being a compilation of short stories doesn't mean that it hasn't got a story that is related to the main plot.

Judging from what I seen in the spoilers, the last chapter of the volume continues the main plot after the events of volume 15 and this is where the information about athena comes from.
Nah, that's quite fast....anyone know the release date of volume 17?(i know v16 just recently published) Can't wait for Gudou personality development
Neiseri
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Neiseri »

Aside from Doni, I think Voban is another one that would wake up The King of End just because he wants to fight.
Ulrick
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by Ulrick »

There is no need for them to do that. After all, they have now enough opponents to fight... For the moment...
Zuruumi
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zuruumi »

Spoiler! :
Well the series is nearing a grand finale. Now as things are we can expect a great team battle between the gods (some Campione might join them just becouse it seems interesting) and Campione (likely Godou, Luo Hao, Pluto and maybe Salvatore) and in the moment Godou´s team wins (the end of volume 17) because of some incident The King of the End will awaken thus starting an even greater battle. Well after defeating this main star there won´t be too mjuch to continue writing about. I just hope the story has some good twist thus making it more interesting. The continuous amassing and intensifying of fan-service is slowly starting to get on my nerves. (it is nice once in a while but...)

Return to “Campione”