Volume 16

General discussion related to Campione

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Lazyanon
Mikuru Bunny
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Volume 16

Post by Lazyanon »

Zuruumi wrote:
Spoiler! :
Well the series is nearing a grand finale. Now as things are we can expect a great team battle between the gods (some Campione might join them just becouse it seems interesting) and Campione (likely Godou, Luo Hao, Pluto and maybe Salvatore) and in the moment Godou´s team wins (the end of volume 17) because of some incident The King of the End will awaken thus starting an even greater battle. Well after defeating this main star there won´t be too mjuch to continue writing about. I just hope the story has some good twist thus making it more interesting. The continuous amassing and intensifying of fan-service is slowly starting to get on my nerves. (it is nice once in a while but...)
How about Verthragna coming back for another battle against Godou?
I have been plagued with eternal boredom and never ending fatigue.
Made a blog where I post all the LN/WN pdfs I made: https://lazyanonpdf.blogspot.ca/
Zuruumi
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zuruumi »

I don´t really this will happen (at least not in the main story). The writer will propably want to avoid this particular problematic teritory, because, you know, what will happen if Godou defeats him for the second time? He mostly managed to not point in this direction by inserting the conversation about their possible coming back on the Earth, but if Verethranga seriously came back it would be quite unnatural for the conversation not to tuch this.

By the way, what do you think would happen if he defeats him for the second time? He is supposed to get an authority, but Godou mostly made all his powers his own, so what else might he gain? There is the possibility of him powering up but that would be strange (anyway, it wouldn´t be in line with this writer´s style).
Neiseri
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Neiseri »

Zuruumi wrote:I don´t really this will happen (at least not in the main story). The writer will propably want to avoid this particular problematic teritory, because, you know, what will happen if Godou defeats him for the second time? He mostly managed to not point in this direction by inserting the conversation about their possible coming back on the Earth, but if Verethranga seriously came back it would be quite unnatural for the conversation not to tuch this.

By the way, what do you think would happen if he defeats him for the second time? He is supposed to get an authority, but Godou mostly made all his powers his own, so what else might he gain? There is the possibility of him powering up but that would be strange (anyway, it wouldn´t be in line with this writer´s style).
It would take centuries before slain gods/goddesses to re-manifest or at least few decades. It's only been a year. But, I don't want him to re-manifest if that troublesome arrowhead discus is still around. It's either another authority or a powerup relaxing of conditions.

I wonder why campiones didn't escape to the netherworld whenever the king of end awakes or lure him there. Should their being heretic is remove once they enter the netherworld?

btw, anyone knows a good campione fanfic?
Lazyanon
Mikuru Bunny
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Lazyanon »

Neiseri wrote:
Zuruumi wrote:I don´t really this will happen (at least not in the main story). The writer will propably want to avoid this particular problematic teritory, because, you know, what will happen if Godou defeats him for the second time? He mostly managed to not point in this direction by inserting the conversation about their possible coming back on the Earth, but if Verethranga seriously came back it would be quite unnatural for the conversation not to tuch this.

It would take centuries before slain gods/goddesses to re-manifest or at least few decades. It's only been a year. But, I don't want him to re-manifest if that troublesome arrowhead discus is still around. It's either another authority or a powerup relaxing of conditions.

I wonder why campiones didn't escape to the netherworld whenever the king of end awakes or lure him there. Should their being heretic is remove once they enter the netherworld?

btw, anyone knows a good campione fanfic?
The king of the end can probably enter the netherworld without problem, besides didn't sunwukong live in the netherworld without losing his heretic status.

for the fanfic the only one I read so far would the kings play a game at royalroadl
I have been plagued with eternal boredom and never ending fatigue.
Made a blog where I post all the LN/WN pdfs I made: https://lazyanonpdf.blogspot.ca/
Zuruumi
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zuruumi »

Yeah, they don´t lose their status as heretics, btw. though Susanou says he is no longer Heretic god it does just mean that he feels no interest in doing anything proactive for the time being, it has nothing to do with him being there (he is there just because it is quiet and comfortable for him there).

Anyway though Sun lived there he was kind of sealed and in a special barrier, so his cinrumstances were a bit different.

Return to “Campione”